Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL Monarch - Delivery Dates - page 11. (Read 32532 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
May 27, 2014, 04:59:33 PM

I'm curious, how much did you pay for this Bitcointalk account?  I have great reservation that you're the same person that created it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
May 27, 2014, 10:54:56 AM
I am not BFL's defender

One more thing. Have you ever posted in a non-BFL thread? I just checked your last 100 posts. 100% are in BFL threads defending BFL. 100%!!! You really need to get out more. Your obsession with BFL is quite unhealthy.
Yep, posted in a lot of threads, but it was the idiots in these threads that started my crusade, so I do my best to tell them they are stupid and show why they are stupid.  Kind of like you... replying to the same post twice and failing to understand the point.  Telling stupid people they are stupid isn't defending anything, but the stupid people take it as such.  That's why I love these threads, the stupid people come out in droves and deny the truth when it's told to them over and over.

You are a crusader for BFL and you are going to tell people why they are stupid??

Activity: 924
May 27, 2014, 12:05:24 AM
What an idiot.  Making sausage isn't scary at all, neither is watching an engineered product come to life...

Of course depending on whose money is used to develop it there would be good reason to hide the facts or use analogies to make it seem like people do not want to know why the Monarch is now over 160 days late.

How Late is the Monarch?

Might be time to start BFL ANON program. You get a key chain for every month you don't order form BFL or mine at EMC.

Anyone with a BFL refund and has not ordered or used BFL or EMC for 1 month can get this chip. You are one month sober from BFL. Congrats.

Steps to Recovery

admitting that one cannot control one's addiction or compulsion to buy BFL bullshit and pre-orders.
recognizing that if you educate yourself with the facts you can have strength to choose better suppliers of ASIC miners and mining pools.
examining past errors with the help of the forums (experienced member).
making amends for these errors and seeing how your support of BFL has harmed others.
learning to live a new life with a new code of behavior for example NEVER BUY PRE-ORDERS.
helping others who suffer from the same addictions or compulsions so that they can break free of BFL and EMC.

legendary
Activity: 1512
May 26, 2014, 11:30:46 PM
What an idiot.  Making sausage isn't scary at all, neither is watching an engineered product come to life...
May 26, 2014, 11:23:21 PM
http://www.coindesk.com/five-biggest-threats-facing-bitcoin/

Code:
The bad actor problem creates a consumer protection issue for
bitcoin. When people learn about bitcoin and are lured to products
and services that do not follow best practices, as opaque as they
may be in this industry, that’s a problem.

And Coindesk reporters / editors should remember that when they do little to help combat it. Particularly their lack of reports and investigation into BFL simply regurgitating ARS technica is not reporting on the issues. They have been silent and even duplicitous in ignoring BFL over and over again while they promoted BFL early on they have done nothing since to report the striking failures of BFL time and time again. Makes you wonder why?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
May 26, 2014, 10:50:43 PM
The truth:

"Now, there is a stench coming from Butterfly Labs. It's a strong smell. "

BFL has demonstrated their monumental incompetence at the miner manufacturer game for the last 6 months (time past their own original estimate)

BFL policy and actions fly against the law in many jurisdictions, and they will come to face this.

BFL's staff and friends are overwhelmingly sociopath characters.

BFL is a toxic pillar of the BitCoin world.

The stench could possibly be from the shitty rancid sausage they are trying to make with some
recipe they pulled out of their ass.
This jerry rig monarch of a joke just keeps getting more and more laughable.

Monarch Engineering Update
by
BFL_Josh
, 05-21-2014 at 10:45 PM (Josh's Soapbox)

I am going to try something new and see how it works out. I have avoided giving specific engineering updates in the past because it's a lot like making sausage. It's all delicious and wonderful until you see how it's made. Seeing how a new engineering project comes to life can be a scary thing.

That said, here's what we are working on, have worked on or completed:

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/blogs/bfl_josh/388-monarch-engineering-update.html
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
May 22, 2014, 09:24:35 PM
The truth:

"Now, there is a stench coming from Butterfly Labs. It's a strong smell. "

BFL has demonstrated their monumental incompetence at the miner manufacturer game for the last 6 months (time past their own original estimate)

BFL policy and actions fly against the law in many jurisdictions, and they will come to face this.

BFL's staff and friends are overwhelmingly sociopath characters.

BFL is a toxic pillar of the BitCoin world.
Activity: 532
May 22, 2014, 08:45:02 PM
I am not BFL's defender

One more thing. Have you ever posted in a non-BFL thread? I just checked your last 100 posts. 100% are in BFL threads defending BFL. 100%!!! You really need to get out more. Your obsession with BFL is quite unhealthy.
Yep, posted in a lot of threads, but it was the idiots in these threads that started my crusade, so I do my best to tell them they are stupid and show why they are stupid.  Kind of like you... replying to the same post twice and failing to understand the point.  Telling stupid people they are stupid isn't defending anything, but the stupid people take it as such.  That's why I love these threads, the stupid people come out in droves and deny the truth when it's told to them over and over.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
May 22, 2014, 03:54:32 PM
I am not BFL's defender

To be fair, it's mostly setting up strawman arguments and defaming anybody who dares to criticize BFL, which in some variations of the English Language, is different from defending BFL.    BCP's hobby is trolling, he likes this shit.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
May 22, 2014, 12:05:23 PM
I am not BFL's defender

May 22, 2014, 11:58:26 AM
There is a difference between BFL and Spondoolies.

BFL threatened to get me fired and lied that I was danger to children.

Spondoolies allowed me to buy 13 Th/s for only $0.69 gh/s delivered.

I guess I am shill for Spondoolies because they don't use slander and they gave me a the best price on miners that is possible today?

What if any complaints have you heard about Spondoolies?

6283 documented complaints against BFL.

I rest my case.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
May 22, 2014, 10:59:55 AM
I am not BFL's defender

Sure you are.

Are you a Spondoolies shill now Bick?  Are you being paid to bash the competition?  Are you Searing?  

There, defending BFL.

As has already been stated, Josh was involved with bitcoin mining long before BFL was ever heard of, and it's likely that the sale of EMC was done long enough ago that he could have gotten 9000-10000 BTC for it(or bought that much with $100000), which means that a paltry 1000 BTC for a house would hardly dent his total.

There you go defending Josh, which is the same as defending BFL.
May 22, 2014, 09:01:39 AM
and a beer.
Activity: 854
May 22, 2014, 08:38:50 AM
14%

45000 undocumented units sold.
6283 paypal and FTC documented complaints.
1000 bitcoin for Josh's new house.
100's of documented RMA's.
2 more years of probation for Sonny V. from the Judge.
RSN for monarch delivery.
1 shill called BCP.

5 Golden Rings...........
May 22, 2014, 06:57:51 AM
Already recouped my initial investments in FRC when I sold high and I still hold more than enough and continue to mine more with my new S2 that I purchased and another S2 coming in a few days. 2 Th/s for only $2 per Gh/s. I also purchase 13 Th/s at $0.69 Gh/s for an August delivery. By August I will have 15 Th/s mining I suspect you will have nothing in August and still waiting for your Monarch.

I am in a much better position than you waiting for a 300 Gh/s card etc from BFL and even with compensation will not recoup your investment. Good luck getting anyone to listen to you BCP. You are just about the least trustworthy person in these BFL threads now. That says a lot given the lies BFL have had to tell in the past, you are now surpassing them with your constant denial of the current situation. I have 1 Th/s in hand. I will have 2 Th/s in hand by next week. Where is your Monarch? Nowhere, it is still on the test bench and it isn't working. That is the bottomline. You got nothing. I got my 2 Th/s and part of that was converted FRC.

Given that I also have a significant percentage of my altcoins now invested in the WPC projects I am pretty comfortable the WPC shares I have and the miners I have just purchased will far exceed anything you have pre-ordered at BFL. There is no contest here because I own a piece of the tech and the pool / cloud nodes we are developing in the WPC. I am not sitting back waiting on BFL to deliver inferior products. I am a shareholder in something that will eventually deliver and I am confident in the team that is in the WPC. You and Josh and Slok never took me up on the offer to come listen to our lead EE about our project. I wonder why? Were you afraid?

Still holding FRC and when it claws it back up I will buy 500K house here in Jakarta knowing I didn't steal one FRC off anyone. Guy lies his ass off and expects to get more bets going? No thanks. You can't bet with people that lie they always renege or welch just like Josh. I am looking forward to meeting up with some significant players in mining come June in HK and that should be a pretty fun time selling WPC designs.
Wow are you behind the power curve.  This is what comes of ignoring someone yet avidly responding to them any time someone else quotes them.  This isn't ignoring someone you fool, you are even MORE invested into what I say, except you have no idea what I say any more so you're even worse than the regular trolls here to actually read what I say.  As to bets, YOU'RE the one who reneged.  Sheesh, you lie about deleting posts, you lie about holding that FRC for 3 months, you lie about producing a board in December, yet your demented mind seems to think that I am the liar.  Dude, you are in serious need of counseling.

hmmmm....and the fact that josh has not been able to ship and his recent comment on such has no reply from you>>>>>? the thread is "bfl monarch delivery dates" ...i mean spat in PM about such stuff....(i will do so also) but I mean really....what is your rally to bfl's defense we are all waiting for your response?

Searing

I am not BFL's defender, so there is no response from me.  Thinking I am something I am not is stupid.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
May 22, 2014, 06:28:18 AM
Already recouped my initial investments in FRC when I sold high and I still hold more than enough and continue to mine more with my new S2 that I purchased and another S2 coming in a few days. 2 Th/s for only $2 per Gh/s. I also purchase 13 Th/s at $0.69 Gh/s for an August delivery. By August I will have 15 Th/s mining I suspect you will have nothing in August and still waiting for your Monarch.

I am in a much better position than you waiting for a 300 Gh/s card etc from BFL and even with compensation will not recoup your investment. Good luck getting anyone to listen to you BCP. You are just about the least trustworthy person in these BFL threads now. That says a lot given the lies BFL have had to tell in the past, you are now surpassing them with your constant denial of the current situation. I have 1 Th/s in hand. I will have 2 Th/s in hand by next week. Where is your Monarch? Nowhere, it is still on the test bench and it isn't working. That is the bottomline. You got nothing. I got my 2 Th/s and part of that was converted FRC.

Given that I also have a significant percentage of my altcoins now invested in the WPC projects I am pretty comfortable the WPC shares I have and the miners I have just purchased will far exceed anything you have pre-ordered at BFL. There is no contest here because I own a piece of the tech and the pool / cloud nodes we are developing in the WPC. I am not sitting back waiting on BFL to deliver inferior products. I am a shareholder in something that will eventually deliver and I am confident in the team that is in the WPC. You and Josh and Slok never took me up on the offer to come listen to our lead EE about our project. I wonder why? Were you afraid?

Still holding FRC and when it claws it back up I will buy 500K house here in Jakarta knowing I didn't steal one FRC off anyone. Guy lies his ass off and expects to get more bets going? No thanks. You can't bet with people that lie they always renege or welch just like Josh. I am looking forward to meeting up with some significant players in mining come June in HK and that should be a pretty fun time selling WPC designs.
Wow are you behind the power curve.  This is what comes of ignoring someone yet avidly responding to them any time someone else quotes them.  This isn't ignoring someone you fool, you are even MORE invested into what I say, except you have no idea what I say any more so you're even worse than the regular trolls here to actually read what I say.  As to bets, YOU'RE the one who reneged.  Sheesh, you lie about deleting posts, you lie about holding that FRC for 3 months, you lie about producing a board in December, yet your demented mind seems to think that I am the liar.  Dude, you are in serious need of counseling.

hmmmm....and the fact that josh has not been able to ship and his recent comment on such has no reply from you>>>>>? the thread is "bfl monarch delivery dates" ...i mean spat in PM about such stuff....(i will do so also) but I mean really....what is your rally to bfl's defense we are all waiting for your response?

Searing
May 22, 2014, 05:53:07 AM

May 22, 2014, 12:16:39 AM

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
May 21, 2014, 11:45:33 PM
Nice that Josh could afford a 1000 BTC home right?

http://www.kmbc.com/news/Kansas-man-buys-Johnson-County-home-with-Bitcoins/26083128

You are welcome Monarch customers.

All stolen borrowed coins from generous pre-order sheep customers

No quality comments added to this news article yet (under the video on the new site itself)?  I am disappoint!

What a promo for BFL,suprised Josh didn't get a BFL ad in there.Guess google will help with that  Roll Eyes

Sooo,more suckers suckered in  Roll Eyes

I've given up on BTC mining,I'm switching to altcoins............$330 in electricity to make 1.5 BTC ($450 exchange rate),just ain't worth it  Cry

5 Antminers @ 950GH,2300 watts @ .13 per kw/h  Shocked

With the diff rising as fast as it is,that will only get less.I don't see BTC going & staying @ the $700 it needs to make it work for me  Sad

The little altcoin ASIC's are way more efficient  Wink  Of course that won't last long either as the Titans & other very large miners get released,but there are around 30 altcoins to switch around to  Cool

Agreed.

The Alts formerly mockingly called 'shitcoins' by early bitcoin adopters are going to save a fair number of home and small miners for the next phase as bitcoin mining becomes the domain of larger and larger mining operations.

I have moved on to mining titcoins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oatx83Gy8kE
 Cool

Shocked  Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!   I need to "mine" those  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1190
May 21, 2014, 11:37:28 PM
Nice that Josh could afford a 1000 BTC home right?

http://www.kmbc.com/news/Kansas-man-buys-Johnson-County-home-with-Bitcoins/26083128

You are welcome Monarch customers.

All stolen borrowed coins from generous pre-order sheep customers

No quality comments added to this news article yet (under the video on the new site itself)?  I am disappoint!

What a promo for BFL,suprised Josh didn't get a BFL ad in there.Guess google will help with that  Roll Eyes

Sooo,more suckers suckered in  Roll Eyes

I've given up on BTC mining,I'm switching to altcoins............$330 in electricity to make 1.5 BTC ($450 exchange rate),just ain't worth it  Cry

5 Antminers @ 950GH,2300 watts @ .13 per kw/h  Shocked

With the diff rising as fast as it is,that will only get less.I don't see BTC going & staying @ the $700 it needs to make it work for me  Sad

The little altcoin ASIC's are way more efficient  Wink  Of course that won't last long either as the Titans & other very large miners get released,but there are around 30 altcoins to switch around to  Cool

Agreed.

The Alts formerly mockingly called 'shitcoins' by early bitcoin adopters are going to save a fair number of home and small miners for the next phase as bitcoin mining becomes the domain of larger and larger mining operations.

I have moved on to mining titcoins.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oatx83Gy8kE
 Cool
Pages:
Jump to: