Pages:
Author

Topic: BIG HOPE FOR BITCOIN - page 28. (Read 3191 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 12, 2018, 02:46:27 AM
I know everyone hope for that especially those who have a full load of bitcoin and even a lot of fuds are spreading the community we still hope that sooner a profitable day awaits us. We've seen this moment so nothing to be uncertain because good things happen to those who keep their faith.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 02:39:55 AM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon
I always believe in bitcoin although the ups and down is very normal but the question is how can we handle the situation when bitcoin is on the down side, well the basic thing we can do is hold and used the chance to buy more. But there are many people lose their money because they cannot handle the situation and they end up panic seller. 
Activity: 406
June 12, 2018, 02:25:55 AM
yes, I really hope with bitcoin and I'm sure bitcoin can get back to high prices by the end of this year, because now bitcoin is much more popular and more and more countries are legalizing it and of course the crypto world investors will be increasing as well.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 02:13:54 AM
There will always be hope with bitcoin, its true that every time the price dump, expect that it will bounce right away this transpire so many times in the past. People are still panicking even they when the true value of bitcoin we cannot control them. I'd better to be yare for the dump and buy more so I can have more preponderant profit in the future that is beyond my prospect.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
June 12, 2018, 02:13:32 AM
I know that we can have hope for bitcoin. And for that, I guess all we need to do is to invest some part of our money into cryptocurrency and probably, by chance we could be millionaires.

All the expectations of people I have described with good and profitable things for them but they must contribute to see Bitcoin more advanced.
well, all those hopes are for bitcoin to remain in operation forever, and the price is higher. I also expect it. many of us who believe in it, and collect bitcoin in large numbers. hope it does happen.
Activity: 41
Merit: 2
June 12, 2018, 02:10:23 AM
I hope someday bitcoin will experience a remarkable improvement because bitcoin already has a good fame ... and hopefully bitcoin becomes a legal currency and received positively by the government.
Activity: 591
WATANABE
June 12, 2018, 01:53:58 AM
I know that we can have hope for bitcoin. And for that, I guess all we need to do is to invest some part of our money into cryptocurrency and probably, by chance we could be millionaires.

All the expectations of people I have described with good and profitable things for them but they must contribute to see Bitcoin more advanced.
Activity: 95
June 12, 2018, 01:54:04 AM
Yes you are right volatility is a common matter but if we overlook it and invest now something really good will gonna happen.
Activity: 179
June 12, 2018, 01:44:41 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 01:43:07 AM
as we know that the very large bitcoin of hope we get in various ways, both in terms of trading and investing in altcoin that we do. so we really believe that the future of bitcoin is also the future we can expect.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 12, 2018, 01:35:43 AM
the big hope for bitcoin in the future is to make the currency more revolutionary and also more promising to other communities. in terms of investment and others. need to re-tell that the features that need to be in the form of a tutorial that is in the block itself without the need of others who make it.
well, hope will of course remain as long as the demand for bitcoin usage continues to grow every day. only, there are a few moments that make that hope a little lost, that is when looking at bitcoin dump prices faster than we expected.
Activity: 93
June 12, 2018, 01:15:12 AM
There is always a hope for every investors in bitcoin. Every time the market is low, expect it to bounce back big time. Making our real time efforts in investing worthwhile.
Activity: 12
June 12, 2018, 01:13:43 AM
Bitcoin has totally changed the transaction of finance.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
June 12, 2018, 12:59:32 AM
That is true Bitcoin always give us hope from the very start. I don’t mind in every drop of it in the market because I’m happy to buy and invest when that time comes. Everyone always panicking when it comes from Bitcoin at its red instead of enjoying it like you are buying in a mall with buy 1 get 1 free. Believe me or not, Bitcoin will never let us loose this market so better invest with it you will surely no regret.
There is always a chance to get a chance to earn a profit in Bitcoin.
bitcoin always offers us opportunities so we will always get hope.
Many people have already benefited and I already feel it.
believe that we will be able to get the best results and we will achieve success in the world of Bitcoin.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
June 12, 2018, 12:53:22 AM
the big hope for bitcoin in the future is to make the currency more revolutionary and also more promising to other communities. in terms of investment and others. need to re-tell that the features that need to be in the form of a tutorial that is in the block itself without the need of others who make it.
Activity: 68
June 12, 2018, 12:51:44 AM
Hello...

Yeah. Personally, I have a big hope for Bitcoin. My name is Anil. I've come to the crypto in 2015. Now I have some knowledge in the crypto field. Bitcoin is a major coin in the crypto market. Bitcoin it's a real coin and It can change the world. In a very soon Bitcoin can become a world best transaction and secure wallet. Because Bitcoin transaction is too fast and easy.

By the way, I have some Bitcoin. I know its price can hit the 20000$ near the future. I'm really interested in Bitcoin and I love that.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
June 12, 2018, 12:45:58 AM
That is true Bitcoin always give us hope from the very start. I don’t mind in every drop of it in the market because I’m happy to buy and invest when that time comes. Everyone always panicking when it comes from Bitcoin at its red instead of enjoying it like you are buying in a mall with buy 1 get 1 free. Believe me or not, Bitcoin will never let us loose this market so better invest with it you will surely no regret.
Activity: 182
June 12, 2018, 12:38:17 AM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon
i have not good feeling as meetup between Trump and Kim happening having good signs, such a favorable way then demand for Bitcoins from North Korea will be reduced. also world cup is coming up just 1 day then people will need cashout and enjoy the game.

Interesting thought. Hadn't considered how Trump/Kim meeting might affect it...
Activity: 27
June 12, 2018, 12:31:41 AM
bitcoin is a very good investment then we can get hope in the future. Although bitcoin is not easy to use but it can be very high profit and we hope bitcoin value soar and better service in the future
Activity: 6
June 12, 2018, 12:28:59 AM
The big hope for bitcoin is increasing in price to over 20,000$
Pages:
Jump to: