Pages:
Author

Topic: BIG HOPE FOR BITCOIN - page 27. (Read 3191 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
June 13, 2018, 04:16:23 AM
I though we will see bitcoin dump to around 3k6 soon or later in June.
I loose my hope about crypto market it's burst market with full of HYPED recently. Many people suddenly become millionaire after few days without real things that would help for the world
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Try as hard as you can!
June 12, 2018, 07:04:16 AM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon
we all should be positive at bitcoin. up and down was a big game on market. only patient will paid out and the panic one will sure loose. so keep on hodl and hope for the best for bitcoin to rises.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
June 12, 2018, 06:53:49 AM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.

We don't know yet what happens to crypto in the future but still i'm just hoping that someday cryptocurrency market known again to be the most popular and profitable coin most especially bitcoin.

I still believe that the crypto market will recover and all of the prices can increase back to the higher price. although today, the price is down too deep, it doesn't mean that the crypto market won't survive. the time will come for the crypto market so we can see that every price on each coin will increase higher like before. this down of the price is just give us another opportunity to buy more so we can have various coins for our investment and when the price is increased, we can make a lot of profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 05:58:28 AM
Price volatility is a common feature of crypto. The value goes up and it brings smile on the faces on those who have already invested. It goes down and it grants newbies the chance to get on board. There is indeed big hope for btc
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 05:11:30 AM
Yes there is a big hope foe bitcoin because it helps us in terms of money it bring out us our lives make better it will survive our everyday living if the user and investors are lucky in this kind of bussiness.
Activity: 57
June 12, 2018, 05:10:56 AM
Bitcoin is the digital currency or the currency of the future, all currencies make upward and downward trend, Bitcoin and other digital currencies take the world economy. look at every drop-down of an opportunity to buy the most, Invest now and smile on the moon
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 05:00:28 AM

BITCOIN is unexpected, sometimes price are falling but expect it that it will rise it up again. Seriously during the downfall of the price of the Bitcoin it is the chance for us to invest more, since you can buy cheap investment, then after a few days bitcoin will be again expensive, this time your small investment can profit more. So I'll do suggest to buy bitcoin or invest with it in time of its low price.
Activity: 27
June 12, 2018, 04:45:14 AM
As with every business,there will always be winners and those who lost money,same is true for bitcoins.While some are worried about the plunge in prices,it present opportunities for others to buy at cheaper rates.
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
June 12, 2018, 04:55:58 AM

Yes, more and more companies have started to accept bitcoins as payment option which will increase its value. That is why I am investing more in it.
copper member
Activity: 364
June 12, 2018, 04:46:29 AM
I hope once bitcoin devise expertise a extraordinary improvement because bitcoin meanwhile has a good fame ... and hopefully bitcoin becomes a legal currency and adopted positively by the government.
Activity: 26
June 12, 2018, 04:44:04 AM
The price wont rise high if the bitcoin has been regulated by banks or governments but rather it will become stable . Aside from that, bitcoin will also charged by tax.  I also hope all the multinational company, online based company and e-commerce site also accept bitcoin as their payment. I also hope the volatility of bitcoin will decrease and price of bitcoin become stable so that we can freely use it as a currency. Above all, I hope bitcoin will be used by every people of the country and it will be the number one currency of the world.
Activity: 51
June 12, 2018, 04:42:31 AM
Yes sometime bitcoin price is growing up or down with time but we all are hope with it's price and that way we invest in it.
Activity: 8
June 12, 2018, 04:16:03 AM

bitcoin that can dominate the world economy then i will be rich Smiley))
In fact, my assets are losing money every day and the fact is that the crypto currency is very small and manipulated. Recovery is very difficult.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
June 12, 2018, 03:25:08 AM

We don't know yet what happens to crypto in the future but still i'm just hoping that someday cryptocurrency market known again to be the most popular and profitable coin most especially bitcoin.

What do you mean by known again and most popular? The crypto currency is well known already in different countries as a profitable and good for investment. Most of the crypto coins are in a lower price especially in bitcoin,  don't expecting too much it's better to wait on what will may happen.
Activity: 252
June 12, 2018, 03:18:46 AM
All of us are waiting for a good thing to happen which is the rise of bitcoin and other crypto currency and i believe that if this will happen many people benefited of a good profit.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
June 12, 2018, 03:02:44 AM

True that! I'm a firm believer of bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies and blockchain as well. They are here to do something better and are always here to stay. There are surely ups and downs but do not mistake it as a bubble. I do support the phrase "Buys the dips"!
Activity: 113
June 12, 2018, 03:02:07 AM
 An affirmative one. I also take its red mark strokes as an opportunity in disguise. For some, its a real deal to grab with. Better to suffer for now as you decided to take risks in buying then success will fall into yours.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
June 12, 2018, 02:59:45 AM
If the price decrease very dip grab the opportunity and better to buy more bitcoin with the price is cheaper. Bitcoin will recover again so don't be panic and hold it to earn more. Many people are still waiting for the price dump more that's good but you need to buy some bitcoin now because once the price increase you will get profit but if the price decrease you lose profit.
Activity: 183
June 12, 2018, 02:50:04 AM
Lower you expectation - the big whale are controlling the whole market - They and only they can decide when to go green
June 12, 2018, 02:48:34 AM

Pages:
Jump to: