Pages:
Author

Topic: BIG HOPE FOR BITCOIN - page 31. (Read 3164 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 04:04:52 PM
The big hope for Bitcoin is that Bitcoin will soon land at high prices and legal validity will be used worldwide. The big hope for everyone is that the day will surely be the first currency in the world and people will fulfill all the needs.

I completely agree with you and I believe in bitcoin, I believe in technology and I believe in success. But I'm very sorry that the price so easily can be manipulated by big players. It is a pity that they can do this even with a crypto currency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
June 11, 2018, 03:24:31 PM
Bitcoin is the king of the all currency and this price is not stable,for that reason we invest in it to get more profit.i always hope that all country government accept bitcoin legally .
All my hopes in the future are in the cryptocurrency now especially bitcoin that is why I am holding some of my earnings in it, and I am not in doubt or double thinking if my investment will be useless or worthless in the future because I know it will be worth it.
Activity: 490
June 11, 2018, 03:22:06 PM
Bitcoin is the king of the all currency and this price is not stable,for that reason we invest in it to get more profit.i always hope that all country government accept bitcoin legally .
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 03:17:33 PM
I also see the dip on current market. In my opinion, this is the time to invest more on bitcoin, the price quite cheaper than before, it is a good chance to save your money on bitcoin and hope the profit will come to us in the near future. Many good news incoming and market ready to reach high volume again. I hope Bitcoin will never be hopeless.
Activity: 560
June 11, 2018, 03:07:29 PM
Yes i see periods like this, where bitcoin price has gone so down, as a good time to invest. I have about $5k dollars and am going to use it to buy more bitcoins and hold
Activity: 82
June 11, 2018, 02:59:24 PM
Bitcoin is a currency that has the biggest market and the highest chance of getting popular among all the people around the world. . It is already leading the highest peak point among all the coins in the market ..

All the marketers and people related to crypto market has a big hope for bitcoin .. We all hope that the time is near when bitcoin transaction will rule the world..
Activity: 162
June 11, 2018, 02:29:23 PM
I hope if bitcoin falls not too long, I want bitcoin not to rise from the fall. that way people who buy at a price fall not too long to hold bitcoin.
Activity: 112
June 11, 2018, 02:29:08 PM
i think it will become the best opportunity for the bitcoin users.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
June 11, 2018, 02:24:07 PM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon
You're right but we don't really know till when we can still see these cryptos around. Maybe this is really the end for bitcoin or maybe not. This proves everything. Risk must be taken in order to achieve something great. All those investors will be put to the test if they will go big or go home with loss in their investments.
Activity: 242
June 11, 2018, 02:23:55 PM
The big hope for Bitcoin is that Bitcoin will soon land at high prices and legal validity will be used worldwide. The big hope for everyone is that the day will surely be the first currency in the world and people will fulfill all the needs.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
June 11, 2018, 02:22:36 PM
Only few rational investors that believe in Bitcoin and buy during dip and smile later after the market value of Bitcoin bounce back from the dip to upward trend. Many buy  Bitcoin when its market value has started upward movement which makes them lose in mast cases.
Activity: 326
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 02:19:41 PM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
which is expected by people of course bitcoin will raise the price again, after all the time bitcoin is below far from the highest price level, and now is indeed a great opportunity for us to be able to invest in it, before the price of bitcoin will peak even higher than current prices.
Activity: 175
June 11, 2018, 02:19:26 PM
You right bitcoin always make hope and gives us big opportunity so now this is the right time buy some bitcoin
Activity: 95
June 11, 2018, 02:16:24 PM
yes you are right if we invest right now we really become the gainer because bitcoin always offers us new hopes.
copper member
Activity: 496
June 11, 2018, 02:13:12 PM

Bitcoin will always bring hope as long as we believe in bitcoin. at this time is a good time to buy bitcoin because the current price is cheap. Buying today will bring hope for future profits.
Activity: 110
June 11, 2018, 02:12:46 PM
bitcoin is a platfrom where if we fall in loss we just need to keep patinece and after some day we can find that our loss has been compenceted.
Activity: 68
June 11, 2018, 02:10:31 PM
not only in the case of currency but also in all sector ups and down is a common problem, but bitcoin always comes with a new possibility.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
June 11, 2018, 02:09:08 PM
For me the big hope for bitcoin is for the government to legalize bitcoin and recognize the existence of bitcoin so it will make the bitcoin price higher and increase to $ 25,000 / btc by the end of 2018.

The price wont rise high if the bitcoin has been regulated by banks or governments but rather it will become stable . Aside from that, bitcoin will also charged by tax. I guess your hopes for bitcoin is a bad idea because the higher aurhorities will only get the most of the benefits . In my case my only hope for bitcoin is its value , i wish its value can recover up until 18k or higher because these days i have already experienced a big loss .
Thats stupid. Hoping for bitcoin to be legalize by governments, its value will become stable, it can be controlled and manipulate by government, so that there will be a tax charge when you use your bitcoin. I hope that bitcoin will still be with us in the coming years, so that it can help us investors and more people that wants to try it.
Activity: 211
June 11, 2018, 02:07:13 PM
Yes, definitely we must see this price fall as an opportunity to buy new bitcoin investment at lesser cost.  Also i have strong faith that the price is going to recover soon and we can also recover loses and profit more.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
June 11, 2018, 02:05:37 PM
Are Big Letters going to help now?  Grin

It had been said over and over at this forum and yet there are still people who comes in and out just to make FUD.
Well, a lot also have been supporting it for a long time and been putting a lot of efforts to convince others. Is this new posts unique enough to pull those who cannot be pulled since ages?  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: