Pages:
Author

Topic: BIG HOPE FOR BITCOIN - page 32. (Read 3194 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 02:03:35 PM
yes I agree with you but this 2018 crypto growth is very slow and very different from the year 2017
Activity: 29
June 11, 2018, 01:57:35 PM
 It absolutely normal for any market to have app trends and down trends. Its time for the down trend in cryptocurrency market, I think it is a great opportynity to increase position or get in the Bitcoin now. Buy dip, sell high.
Activity: 490
June 11, 2018, 01:48:57 PM
Yes sometime bitcoin price is growing up or down with time but we all are hope with it's price and that way we invest in it.
Activity: 51
June 11, 2018, 01:16:22 PM

who buy the cryptocurrency are "long," that is, they're holding in hope that Bitcoin will continue to rise .. may be it's on downward trend .. but always there is a hope .. it will rise again ..it's unstoppable
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
June 11, 2018, 12:01:26 PM
Panic is everywhere in the market. Roll Eyes I'm not worried even though I have read somewhere that price could get to $5,000. Even at such price, I'm not panicking because there are also favorable news that will push price up again.

Btc and alt coins will rise again for sure
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 11:51:33 AM
There are big hopes in bitcoin. Everybody hope for bitcoin to raise again as what it used to be. People now are trying to invest while the bitcoin is in it's low price because they know later on bitcoin will goes up. It's risky but if you hodl your bitcoin for long-term it'll be worth it.
Many of the investors are actually currently worried due to the high volatility in cryptocurrencies.However, long-term investors need not fear the volatility at all. Since they are here to stay for a longer period of time, they would have no problem at all in holding the cryptocurrencies for a longer period of time as well.
Activity: 364
June 11, 2018, 11:46:04 AM
Hope lead the people to the success. I also have some hope regarding bitcoin. I expect and hope in the coming all country will accept bitcoin. I also hope all the multinational company, online based company and e-commerce site also accept bitcoin as their payment. I also hope the volatility of bitcoin will decrease and price of bitcoin become stable so that we can freely use it as a currency. Above all, I hope bitcoin will be used by every people of the country and it will be the number one currency of the world.
Activity: 42
June 11, 2018, 11:41:46 AM
HOPE BIG FOR BITCOIN? My hopes for bitcoin will always be there, because bitcoin is very beneficial to me and my family as a result it supports my financial life, especially my personal financial and economic aspect and I really hope a lot of bitcoin exists forever. even if there is a decline in bitcoin prices will have no effect as it will not forever bitcoin down and hopefully bitcoin will rise again at $ 9000, amen
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 11:12:26 AM
There are big hopes in bitcoin. Everybody hope for bitcoin to raise again as what it used to be. People now are trying to invest while the bitcoin is in it's low price because they know later on bitcoin will goes up. It's risky but if you hodl your bitcoin for long-term it'll be worth it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
June 11, 2018, 10:52:37 AM
For me the big hope for bitcoin is for the government to legalize bitcoin and recognize the existence of bitcoin so it will make the bitcoin price higher and increase to $ 25,000 / btc by the end of 2018.

The price wont rise high if the bitcoin has been regulated by banks or governments but rather it will become stable . Aside from that, bitcoin will also charged by tax. I guess your hopes for bitcoin is a bad idea because the higher aurhorities will only get the most of the benefits . In my case my only hope for bitcoin is its value , i wish its value can recover up until 18k or higher because these days i have already experienced a big loss .
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
June 11, 2018, 10:52:03 AM
HOPE BIG FOR BITCOIN? My hope for bitcoin will always be there and the price keeps increasing so I can benefit from it. Of course bitcoin will be everyone's hope, and hope it gives us a better life in a brighter future.
Big hope for bitcoin to reach their goal to increase his value even lot's of risk bitcoin always fight to give us good profit in our investment. Bitcoin give inspirational and hope to make our future become successful and brighter future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 10:33:10 AM
HOPE BIG FOR BITCOIN? My hope for bitcoin will always be there and the price keeps increasing so I can benefit from it. Of course bitcoin will be everyone's hope, and hope it gives us a better life in a brighter future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
June 11, 2018, 10:31:32 AM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon

very true, people who can buy the dip and smile at panic sellers are the real winners in crypto economy. It has been like that always and will remain that way for a times to come
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 10:29:09 AM
Bitcoin is cryptocurrencies the big hope on bitcoin is the price if the price is increasing and decreasing every changing of bitcoin price the're big affect to every user.
Activity: 99
June 11, 2018, 10:23:17 AM
For me the big hope for bitcoin is for the government to legalize bitcoin and recognize the existence of bitcoin so it will make the bitcoin price higher and increase to $ 25,000 / btc by the end of 2018.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
June 11, 2018, 10:22:20 AM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon

The continue believing in bitcoin is giving hope and an opportunity that in the future bitcoin will give great security through keeping it as an investment. Nowadays the value of bitcoin is dip and it is a good opportunity to buy at the lowest price of it. Then keep holding bitcoin until the price reach again in the highest price of it like happen before on 2017.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 10:20:34 AM
yes its good time to buy bitcoin since bitcoin price is its lowest level bitcoin price will be soon rise and will be cross 20k level
Activity: 4
June 11, 2018, 10:13:08 AM
i'm very hopeful about bitcoin. Expecting the profit will come to us in the future. Hopefully, bitcoin well be accepted and lawfully in the whole world.
Activity: 5
June 11, 2018, 10:05:03 AM
Im hopeless for the bitcoin because a lot of people make investments this currency.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
June 11, 2018, 09:59:46 AM
Yes, I am also enthusiastic about Bitcoin and the Blockchain (also the Quantum Computing) - the world will change to transparency with privacy with the help of these two.
Pages:
Jump to: