Pages:
Author

Topic: Big market crash has started? - page 4. (Read 32919 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 07:36:54 AM
Since I posted this subject the market conditions have changed and Bitcoin looks like it will smash 7K soon!
Long live Bitcoin
The advantages of bitcoin are obvious and by the way the rate is not particularly important for short-term transactions. For the storage of capital is not suitable. For investment-perhaps, but it is risky, no one guarantees anything.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
October 19, 2018, 03:56:35 PM
Since I posted this subject the market conditions have changed and Bitcoin looks like it will smash 7K soon!
Long live Bitcoin

no one knows the next bitcoin condition, but what you say is not necessarily true. because the journey in bitcoin is still long. it's better to think positively before making a decision.
Cases About the fact that I very little trust Bitcoin today. On the basis of that, there are some assumptions that the entire cryptocurrency on the market may fall again, after the loud failure of Bitcoin. But after that, the market will begin to recover, but in the head with another cryptocurrency market leader, in non-Bitcoin.
in any case, all of our forecasts. These are most likely our opinions, and not real forecasts for the future of the cryptocurrency market. In order to suggest some important things, you need to offer some examples or facts that prove certain opinions.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 01:33:15 PM
Long live Bitcoin

no one knows the next bitcoin condition, but what you say is not necessarily true. because the journey in bitcoin is still long. it's better to think positively before making a decision.
Cases About the fact that I very little trust Bitcoin today. On the basis of that, there are some assumptions that the entire cryptocurrency on the market may fall again, after the loud failure of Bitcoin. But after that, the market will begin to recover, but in the head with another cryptocurrency market leader, in non-Bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
October 19, 2018, 01:28:10 PM
Long live Bitcoin

Activity: 532
October 19, 2018, 11:55:20 AM
The big market crash had already started many months ago so I really think that many fellow crypto enthusiast already know about this matter and until now I could still say that the crypto currency market has not yet recovered from it and almost all of crypto currencies out there are still on its lowest value.
It seems to me that Enthusiast Or a simple user of cryptocurrency, anyway, today I must keep my assets until the market is fully stabilized. There is no other way out. The fact is, if you sell something today, then it’s practically How to give away for nothing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 08:57:35 AM
Now the cryptocurrency market has stopped and calmed down in anticipation of strong news that will be soon
Activity: 308
October 19, 2018, 08:02:47 AM
The big market crash had already started many months ago so I really think that many fellow crypto enthusiast already know about this matter and until now I could still say that the crypto currency market has not yet recovered from it and almost all of crypto currencies out there are still on its lowest value.
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
October 19, 2018, 07:55:54 AM
What we are seeing now is not the collapse of the cryptocurrency market. This is like cleaning. Weak players are removed from the market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
October 15, 2018, 04:43:39 AM
I don't think so and I don't start my panica when I see that market is red during several weeks of some positions. There are a lot of signals that show about normal market condition

in these days, crash has stopped.
and new green days are starting.

hope it will stay long
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
October 19, 2018, 06:39:00 AM
I don't think so and I don't start my panica when I see that market is red during several weeks of some positions. There are a lot of signals that show about normal market condition
To be honest, we have lost pretty good value so far and things might not change for the rest of some months as well. I am only hopeful about the next years. Fall in the values of crypto currencies is now like any ordinary news in the market and we have had this very thing all the way in the history of the market.

SO what I want to say is that this is not going to be like this forever but of course we have it right now.  Recovery is a slow process and ultimately we would reach the market perfection that pays off.
October 17, 2018, 04:04:18 AM
I think you have a market panic. First saw the collapse. Later after at the slightest jump, you had believe in growth. Control your emotions, and after you will can working only this way. Whatever happens.
Activity: 588
October 16, 2018, 03:17:09 PM
seems like nothing changed and Bitcoin is still about six thousands. no crash, no pump, nothing. and it pisses me off you know.
Recently, I have been trying to ignore any predictions, because nothing comes true and nothing happens. but those who are already very worried about the fact that even with positive changes in the development of certain cryptocurrencies, the cryptocurrency market does not react to this at all.
Activity: 71
October 16, 2018, 11:38:45 AM
seems like nothing changed and Bitcoin is still about six thousands. no crash, no pump, nothing. and it pisses me off you know.
Activity: 322
October 16, 2018, 10:14:41 AM
Long live Bitcoin
I would say rather continued and now Bitcoin can spread already 6k. And the ether fell to a tiny point below $ 200. This has not happened for a long time, but for new investors it is generally a complete horror.
But then the market will recover soon so I think we should be patient, waiting for the market to recover by the end of this year, the price of the coin will rise if we know how to feel and grasp. Keep them, no one will fail if you have extreme patience
October 16, 2018, 09:21:03 AM

Thank God, I do not see any special signs of a Big Crash. yes, the prices for the cryptocurrencies can fall a bit but they are recovered very quickly. Everything seems stable.
Activity: 378
October 15, 2018, 01:51:42 AM
Long live Bitcoin
I would say rather continued and now Bitcoin can spread already 6k. And the ether fell to a tiny point below $ 200. This has not happened for a long time, but for new investors it is generally a complete horror.
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
October 14, 2018, 02:25:58 PM
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
October 14, 2018, 01:52:40 PM
Long live Bitcoin

I saw this post then but I think you were just spreading a fud, I also read some article then in January, 2018 saying the price of BTC is going back to $6k, I did not see it coming, the problem here is that most of us thing the price would continue forever in that upward movement with no retracement but to look at it we are still in the right path because the price has not done badly when compared to this time last year
Activity: 93
October 14, 2018, 12:03:07 PM
Yes, started. Drawdown of Bitcoin by 10% for 2 days and Ethereum by 20%. It's time to prepare funds for the purchase of currency at the lowest rate.
Activity: 65
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 12, 2018, 06:24:07 PM
This may be a misleading opinion. I believe that the Cryptocurrency market is amenable to control and its collapse may be provoked to some of the assets left the market.
Pages:
Jump to: