Pages:
Author

Topic: Big market crash has started? - page 3. (Read 32919 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 252
December 12, 2018, 10:28:50 AM
from the first time I don't think anyone can be sure of the price predictions of crypto currencies, whatever patience and confidence will give hope with any bad news that will have no effect
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
December 12, 2018, 06:15:28 AM
It is not only started, but also close to finish I guess.
Don't you think that we have dropped so much that there is a higher probability to rebounce in nearest future?
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
December 12, 2018, 05:44:43 AM
Your intuition is accurate. Now that the cryptocurrency market has lost a lot of money, a large number of investors have disappeared into the cryptocurrency market, but I believe that when Bitcoin returns, a large number of speculators will invade again.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
December 11, 2018, 02:54:17 PM
June 22, 2018
This is the opening date of this issue. In fact, the great collapse had begun much earlier than this. But I think users started to notice it on that date. Yeah, we're in a big crash. Everyone accepts this. But remember that too.
The rise after the big collapses will be big. Bigger. Biggest....
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 11, 2018, 02:11:02 PM
Since I posted this subject the market conditions have changed and Bitcoin looks like it will smash 7K soon!
Long live Bitcoin
After 14 november with bch fork news, real big crash started I guess and we dropped %50-60 in three weeks and it is not finished yet also, I dont want lose much money but there is nothing to do unfortunately.
Today a very interesting situation has developed, because Bitcoin cash has also begun to fall in price from the very beginning of the proclamation of this information. At the same time, we remember that hardfork in 2016 gave rise to ethereum and Bitcoin.

Well it seems justified to call it a crash nowadays with how low the market got itself into. But it's not a crash that we can't recover from. The market will fix itself eventually though unfortunately it may take longer than many would hope for.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
December 11, 2018, 01:17:11 PM
Since I posted this subject the market conditions have changed and Bitcoin looks like it will smash 7K soon!
Long live Bitcoin
After 14 november with bch fork news, real big crash started I guess and we dropped %50-60 in three weeks and it is not finished yet also, I dont want lose much money but there is nothing to do unfortunately.
Today a very interesting situation has developed, because Bitcoin cash has also begun to fall in price from the very beginning of the proclamation of this information. At the same time, we remember that hardfork in 2016 gave rise to ethereum and Bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 01:06:22 PM
Long live Bitcoin
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
December 11, 2018, 12:56:46 PM
The city of Calgary in Alberta, Canada, launched its own crypto money. Calgary Digital dollars can be earned as you trade or trade goods-services with CAD. Businesses in the city will be required to accept this token as payment .
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 12:41:05 PM
for now the condition of the market and all coins is in a state of concern I don't know why this happened what I do is just wait and hope for market conditions and all coins can be up like before
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 12:33:55 PM
Bitcoin can now go down very much to the price of $ 2500 and maybe $ 1500. I would not want such an outcome
Activity: 201
October 21, 2018, 01:37:03 PM
i think this is last BTC crash. i don't think so again BTC hit 3K$. next few months BTC reach again 15 - 20K$
Activity: 588
December 11, 2018, 12:18:43 PM
Long live Bitcoin
Do not lose hope, the bull run will come eventually. The future of cryptocurrency is inevitable. Major companies that use to spread FUD are now embracing the crypto industries.

I think that it is not very correct to feed cryptocurrency users with empty hopes. today I do not see any prerequisites for a real rise in prices for cryptocurrency. although if the chances for good prospects remain in cryptocurrency, then now the best chances are for investment.
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 08:02:23 AM
Long live Bitcoin
Do not lose hope, the bull run will come eventually. The future of cryptocurrency is inevitable. Major companies that use to spread FUD are now embracing the crypto industries.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
October 22, 2018, 03:42:56 AM
I don't think so and I don't start my panica when I see that market is red during several weeks of some positions. There are a lot of signals that show about normal market condition

in these days, crash has stopped.
and new green days are starting.

hope it will stay long
Activity: 714
October 22, 2018, 01:20:27 AM
Long live Bitcoin

So if $7,000 is a market crash for you then indeed it really happen that it already hit below $6,000 before as currently the bearish market is still in effect. Hopefully that Bitcoin price already hit the bottom price which is currently stable at $6,200 that we should not worrying about the crashes anymore but hopefully that the bearish market is finally over.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 21, 2018, 07:15:11 PM
This is reasonable why price crashes most of this are the governments who creates FUD so traders or holders will panic at the same time. But i guess the huge bull run will coming very soon, Red market will be end- We will see a good recovery of cryptos.
Activity: 560
October 21, 2018, 07:08:28 PM
Yes it can be reacheable. But of course Ethereum will in couple of year going to be lead position on the top with taking over Bitcoin.
Activity: 504
October 21, 2018, 04:26:03 PM
Bitcoin can really spread the price of $ 7,000 if the market turns around. I think that this will happen soon. maybe in November
Today, prices for cryptocurrency should depend on Bitcoin and it seems to me that this will not bring a decent development of cryptocurrency and a cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 01:44:36 PM
Bitcoin can really spread the price of $ 7,000 if the market turns around. I think that this will happen soon. maybe in November
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
October 19, 2018, 06:38:16 PM
I think you have a market panic. First saw the collapse. Later after at the slightest jump, you had believe in growth. Control your emotions, and after you will can working only this way. Whatever happens.

the number of decreases that occur does make us panic. but in fact we can control the panic that we experience. So all you need to control is not to exceed your limits on the journey of managing coins.
Pages:
Jump to: