Pages:
Author

Topic: Bill gates says cryptocurrency is bad - page 44. (Read 148439 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 11:17:26 PM
I think Bill Gates just did not buy very cheap and their statements wants to buy bitcoin at a small price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 10:35:23 PM
he say this now. nobody knows what he will be say in future. this guys easily change his minds.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 10:19:09 PM
There is good and bad in every technology. It's upto us how to use it.
Restrictions would always find a loophole to go through.
Drugs trade and illegal activities were going even before the invention of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 205
Merit: 29
Love yourself.
June 07, 2018, 09:56:22 PM
If we think the negative things, yes, cryptocurrency is bad. But we need to remember that same thing is also happening with fiat, though fiat can't ensure anonymity.

Cryptocurrency will not be bad, if we seriously take it as a currency, the future currency. Still we are taking cryptocurrency as an investment opportunity. 
Activity: 89
The President of my country (Russia) also believes that cryptocurrency is bad. Because it greatly affects the entire banking system of the state. That's why he wants to introduce a mining tax and regulate crypto
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
not only does it say so, for example, Warren Buffett says that cryptocurrencies is a huge bubble that is coming soon. but it's all predictions and it is not known whether it will come true or not. and if they start to come true, when.
Activity: 7
one thing for sure, cryptocurrency still have lots of potential for growth, and while the current state already benefits small community, later on with improvements, cryptocurrency will play an important role in most of people.
Activity: 31
Yeah but you have to consider bill gates point of view, he is the owner of microsoft and he dont want any cryptocurrency to become an real rival for his own company ! So why would he recommend cryptos then ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
In his own reddit AskMeEverything page, https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/80ow6w/im_bill_gates_cochair_of_the_bill_melinda_gates/

He answers about cryptocurrency stating
“The main feature of crypto currencies is their anonymity. I don't think this is a good thing. The Government’s ability to find money laundering and tax evasion and terrorist funding is a good thing. Right now crypto currencies are used for buying fentanyl and other drugs so it is a rare technology that has caused deaths in a fairly direct way. I think the speculative wave around ICOs and crypto currencies is super risky for those who go long.”

He isn't wrong in his sense, if the cryptocurrency is to have a future, they should be able to create an environment of trust between themselves and the authorities.

Everyone has his opinion about crytpo currencies so we should respect them. Many well-known people believe in the capabilities of Crypto currencies in the future so do not worry and keep us started. In the new world of crypto you also need to find out about your entry into the invesment and advanatage / disavantage.

#Support Vanig
Activity: 121
It is the reasonable opinion ,Mr bill gates give his opinion after seeing the situations of the investors.
Activity: 41
People always afraid of change. Because they don't know the unknown. Let him don't forget evolution has a way of weeding out innovation plz tell him to step up if he can keep up the steps
Activity: 65
If any of us were Bill,  we would have said the same thing.  If you are one of the few beneficiary of defective and secretive system that benefit only the few and leave the rest of the population high and dry,  you would think twice before you  attack anything that can put you out of business! Wink Wink
Activity: 346
Gates continued: Now crypto currency is used to buy fentanyl and other drugs, so this rare technology directly carries death. I think that the speculative wave around the ICO and the crypto currency is too risky for those who consider long-term participation.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Bill Gates is also amazed by the crypto development system that is so up-to-date in this globalization, just the fear of bill gates that is too excessive to the abuse and misuse that is the consideration, even He does not hate crypto at all.
Activity: 11
I believe that the future of crypto-economics is, the rate of crypto-currency is simply stabilized, there will be no sharp downturns and ups.
Activity: 101
There is nothing he can change by saying this. Cryptocurrency is becoming a bigger part of our reality each day and people want it. Governments have been hiding a lot and manipulating people a lot for years. Crypto is all about people taking power into their own hands for a change. That is not for the authorities to control.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
If anyone in the modern world wants his words to be taken seriously, they will have to be confirmed by deed, for example, to buy futures for a fall. Till there are no actions, there is no serious relationship to the words. Sorry, Bill ..
Activity: 13
I went over his statement, some of them are just true but when you read them all most of it is just his own opinion and there are no basis for it, so still its not also a reason for me to give up on crypto.
Activity: 322
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
He's just old for this. He already has billions and a lot of power, and he does not want to lose his power. Therefore, we often hear negative statements from the world's most affluent people
Activity: 700
In his own reddit AskMeEverything page, https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/80ow6w/im_bill_gates_cochair_of_the_bill_melinda_gates/

He answers about cryptocurrency stating
“The main feature of crypto currencies is their anonymity. I don't think this is a good thing. The Government’s ability to find money laundering and tax evasion and terrorist funding is a good thing. Right now crypto currencies are used for buying fentanyl and other drugs so it is a rare technology that has caused deaths in a fairly direct way. I think the speculative wave around ICOs and crypto currencies is super risky for those who go long.”

He isn't wrong in his sense, if the cryptocurrency is to have a future, they should be able to create an environment of trust between themselves and the authorities.

> ANONYMITY
> MONEY LAUNDERING
> TAX EVASION
> TERRORIST FUNDING

THESE are the other side of the coin. People just plunge in the cryptocurrency without even thinking about the risk but just thinks it is just money. Common you guys.

Do you even pay your taxes? Lol you should. Articles and researches also emerge saying that CRYPTO is used to fund TERRORISTS.

It's a crazy world we live in. Deal with everyone's opinions.
Pages:
Jump to: