Pages:
Author

Topic: Bill gates says cryptocurrency is bad - page 47. (Read 148439 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
There will always be negative and positive aspects of everything. Just like a gun, you can use it to protect yourself and family from criminal minded individuals, the Bad thing is criminals also use gun for their crime. See my point? I am well aware of it, but the most important thing is, your conscience. If you are using crypto for the good, then good for you. Crypto alone is not bad, It's the person using it for their criminality that's bad.
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
He is one of the richest people on this planet.
It's just that Billy did not buy bitcoins in 2016, so he's angry. Now he tells everyone that crypto currency is bad. Do not pay attention, the person just did not get on the right train on time.
Activity: 336
I think he is wrong,cryptocurrencies are very good and lots of people in the world have already realized this.This is a pretty quick way to become rich.Just buy some crypto and hold it for a year or two.That's it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I believe that the future of crypto-economics is, the rate of crypto-currency is simply stabilized, there will be no sharp downturns and ups.
Activity: 214
Merit: 3
What people fail to understand is that cryptocurrency is not bad. But because it can't be controlled by government it is still being painted in a bad light.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Maybe he has a business that is affected by cryptocurrency that's why he said that.  Just a thought.
But i have a feelingg that he, himself, might have an investment as well. Some price manipulation the cause of that statement?
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
He is one of the richest people on this planet. He is out there with his face, of course he is afraid of anonymity. For him anonymity means dangerous attentions. In his mind is why would they hide if they are clean?
I don't think we should blame him for that statement, he is still a great figure, just from the last century.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
It is a 2-way thing. If cryptocurrency is regulated, it loses its unique status of anonymity which makes it so special. But the acceptance will be huge and its potentials would soar high. Gates is right in a way but he's not talking about it from a positive light.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
Bill Gates is too invested in the old money and power structure that he would ever endorse the potentially "disruptive" crypto world.  Also, he is responsible for Windows.  No matter how much philanthropy he does, he will still go to hell when he dies.

You are out of the point here.

It is not so important that he is into the old money. He is rich and he care about security, because he has a lot more to lose.
Activity: 99
Merit: 91
Bill Gates is too invested in the old money and power structure that he would ever endorse the potentially "disruptive" crypto world.  Also, he is responsible for Windows.  No matter how much philanthropy he does, he will still go to hell when he dies.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1735
Bill Gates is very old he can not follow the technology anymore. crypto is a very big technology. Nobody is aware of this.
Activity: 434
Since knowing and participating in investing in this market I have witnessed many celebrities say that cryptocurrency is bad but you still find that, the market is still developing strongly over time. Invest in your mind, the potential of this market is huge and I believe in it.
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
Everyone has their own views, Bill gates saying cryptos is bad doesn't make it to be bad,   Only time will tell who is right and wrong.

Yes, everyone has their own view and Bill Gates is one that have earned the right to be heard.
The problem is that he did not say that crypto is bad. He says that anonymity can be used for bad things and crypto can be used for bad things.
Activity: 224
A decentralized registry for unique assets
In what he is right, I also think that this will bring more problems than advantages. It is for this reason that I believe that the crypto-currencies have not been fully accepted by the world.
Activity: 26
Everyone has a different view, Bill Gates does not deny block chain, but at present most of the ICO project is project of fraud, it's also a fact that, so the encryption monetary value still need time to confirm.
Activity: 211
but i bought his windows for the purpose of cryptocurrency.  I am sad for his negative statement about crypto. Criminals have some many ways in order to do bad transactions even cryto disappear they continue doing bad things.
Activity: 11
Bill Gates is wrong. Money laundering, drug dealing and tax evasion existed long before cryptocurrencies and I doubt that even now that Crypto even has a 1% market share of those activities. Right now the main use of cryptocurrency is in making it easy for people to crowdfund new businesses and that is a very good thing.
copper member
Activity: 308
I think Bill Gates just did not buy very cheap and their statements wants to buy bitcoin at a small price.
Activity: 168
Bill gates became rich through invention so even though he is the world richest man he maybe lacking knowledge in areas like cryptocurrency. Besides being the richest man do not make you an epitome of knowledge.Those who acquire their wealth through investment know the power of block chain.Besides that is his personal opinion.

Indeed. If anything, he sounds like he fell off, which is unfortunate but what can you do.
Activity: 126
Bill gates became rich through invention so even though he is the world richest man he maybe lacking knowledge in areas like cryptocurrency. Besides being the richest man do not make you an epitome of knowledge.Those who acquire their wealth through investment know the power of block chain.Besides that is his personal opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: