Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance... is this place a scam? - page 2. (Read 3693 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 08:38:10 AM
Binance is not a place that I can call Scam. This is one of the few exchanges that were recommended to me when I first joined the industry and was looking for an exchange to trade my coins. I think it is a good site, and a lot of other persons would agree on this with me too. It is a no scam zone, and the have maximum security for their users.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
August 21, 2018, 07:58:35 AM
rest assured. This platform is very reliable, maybe they have a little accident. But rest assured, they will help you solve some problems. You can try to contact them and hope that you can solve your problem.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 07:55:02 AM
Binance are a standout amongst the most high evaluated trade in cryptographic money trade. They are constantly refreshed with a higher volumes of Bitcoin and different altcoins and with a low exchange expenses, the cost are extremely fulfilling than any crypto trade. Furthermore, I am upbeat regardless of whether it is a seemingly insignificant detail, they are giving 1 BNB coin a month ago. I believe they're magnificent.
Activity: 71
August 20, 2018, 12:14:30 PM
I'd never say a bad word about Binance, great exchange with a lot of coins and good liquidity. They had one a problem with their website for an hour and offered feeless transactions for everyone until the end of the month in return.
Activity: 516
August 20, 2018, 12:13:16 PM
Binance is the most popular and big exchange in crypto market.How can you claim scam? I think this is just mistakenly happened.You should be contact with binance support,i hope must be it will solved.There are million of user in binance so,this is not scam or something like that.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 12:13:00 PM
i had a same problem last month. i send e-mail and they solve the problem. you can send mail whenever you want.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 20, 2018, 12:07:43 PM
A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

what happens to you can happen to other binance users, and that's normal.
you have nothing to fear
I am a loyal user of binance trading until now I have no complaints about losing the altcoin that I trade.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 12:03:01 PM
no, binance is not a place for scam. maybe you are experiencing due to network disruption or there is an improvement in the system from the binance itself. before I used binance there was no problem.
Activity: 47
August 20, 2018, 11:14:53 AM
i think Binance is fine.
You call it pump & dump manipulator.
I also use it binance
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 11:12:36 AM
Binance is not a scam exchange as it is one of the best cryptocurrency exchange have ever seen with maximum security and good support system likewise good exchange interface and user-friendly. So please i don think binance is a scam exchange. Thank you
Activity: 195
August 20, 2018, 08:44:05 AM
I don't know, heard only positive reviews about Binance. Maybe at that time they were experiencing some issues with servers or Internet connection. 'Cause you know, everything may happen and at any time.
Activity: 203
July 30, 2018, 07:32:27 AM
Network congestion means there still a lot of unfinished or most transaction are not yet finished and need time to process thing before they can add up request transaction on the list... just imagine a long line that they need to put some barricade on the last line to make sure the last line will finished it's transaction before the closing time.. something like that... it's not all about scam but also try tonunderstand things...
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
July 30, 2018, 07:27:33 AM
the binance exchanger has proven to the one of the very best of all the exchangers over time as it has been there through times and its level of security has obviously drawn people's confidence. i don't consider binance a scam, however, always confirm to be in the right binance website and not a phishing website.

The volume alone is a solid testament of how big time traders and investors trust binance. It has beaten the huge exchanges in such a short span of time. Binance relocating into a crypto friendly location adds more confidence.
Activity: 70
July 06, 2018, 04:16:47 AM
 For now, Binance happens to be one of the best exchange for cryptocurrency traders and not many exchanges can actually fit completely into their space in the crypto market. Though there could be an occasional glitch as this can hardly be completely avoided by exchanges, history shows that they have handled them well enough. Binance is not a scam.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
July 06, 2018, 04:06:50 AM
the binance exchanger has proven to the one of the very best of all the exchangers over time as it has been there through times and its level of security has obviously drawn people's confidence. i don't consider binance a scam, however, always confirm to be in the right binance website and not a phishing website.
Activity: 70
July 06, 2018, 03:37:29 AM
I use mainly Kraken and Binance. Binance has never let me down, not even when BTC spiked over 10k the first time and there was lot of congestion in the networks. Kraken on the other hand.. But Binance is not a scam, it has served me very well during last few months.
Activity: 434
July 04, 2018, 10:39:24 AM
it is surprising that now Binance has often flashed in the news with not very good side. Apparently came their finest hour, as was in its time with Poloniex and Bittrex. All these events are not similar to the Scam, but give reason to think. So just follow a simple rule-diversification on different exchanges and different coins, and then you will be calm
Activity: 378
July 04, 2018, 02:32:42 AM
Binance is an excellent exchange that I highly recommend, I can confirm that Binance isn't a scam. I have used it for over a month and apart from some issues due to network congestion, Binance has been quite smooth and has performed far better than other exchanges that I have tried. Their withdrawal fees are painfully high but the lower trading fees if you hold BNB sort of evens it out.
Activity: 113
June 22, 2018, 06:49:34 PM
A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

This is an old thread but so you know that network issues can affect transactions. I do hope you had successfully completed your transaction. If you did, you should have shared same here if you didn't.
Activity: 448
June 21, 2018, 10:01:16 AM
Why do you say Binance scam? I think it's always used well. It has a very good use experience. The presentation and recharge are very fast. Maybe you have a platform upgrade problem. You don't have to worry about it. Binance is always safe.
Pages:
Jump to: