Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance... is this place a scam? - page 3. (Read 3693 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 10:00:44 AM
All of a sudden when I tried to trade XRP my coins vanished. I contacted support and they took 1.5 days to escalate the issue. I had to bear huge losses due to this. They only seem to care about people who are old users.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 09:58:12 AM
People are way too quick in this space to cry spam! Seriously, if the largest Crypto website is considered 'spam' perhaps the crypto space isn't for some of those people.
Activity: 65
June 21, 2018, 09:49:17 AM
No, Binance has a long history compared to nearly every other altcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 09:47:49 AM
I think Binance is one of the biggest exchange sites coins are trying to get listed of. So basically its not a scam, and I have been in this exchange site a year now and had not experience any problem at all so far. Just always make sure to place a 2fa to the exchange site you are registered in no matter what kind of exchange site it is for safety measures.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 09:45:13 AM
Your question sounded so stupid my friend. Binance is an example of an exchange wherein you do your trading of coins. Just be careful on the URL because a lot of phishing site are out there.
Activity: 23
June 21, 2018, 09:42:58 AM
Binance isn't absolutely a scam, its CEO is good person against scam!
maybe try to contact them, they will help you for sure!
good luck
Activity: 588
June 21, 2018, 09:41:46 AM
Binance is one of the most remarkable exchanges that today has great opportunities, because Binance is very often used only for trading and now very many people are really ready to use such exchanges but in the near future I think that this opportunity will be exhausted.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 21, 2018, 09:38:13 AM
A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

I never tried using binance, because I have not done any day-trading with any other coins yet. But I have heard that it Binance has a good reputation when it comes in trading coins, of course it's not the best trading platform but it has all the features to get started as a newbie trader in digital currency market.
Activity: 84
June 20, 2018, 12:07:51 PM
Nope, Binance isn't a scam for some reason. Their servers might overloaded because of the amount of people registering every day.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 12:07:17 PM
Binance are one of the most high rated exchange in cryptocurrency exchange. They are always updated with a higher volumes of Bitcoin and other altcoins and with a low transaction fees, the price are really satisfying than any crypto exchange. And I am happy even if it is a little thing, they are giving 1 BNB coin last month. I think they're awesome.
Activity: 57
June 20, 2018, 12:04:30 PM
Don't panic for such stupid reasons,binance was just doing its work or the networks of these cryptocurrencies were really overloaded.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
June 20, 2018, 11:56:59 AM
Binance is the best exchange out there now. It's very easy to use and fees are also very low compared to other exchanges. It is definitely not a scam.
Activity: 84
June 20, 2018, 11:38:49 AM
Why do you think that ? I do not have any problem with Binance and fee lokay with this exchange.
Activity: 112
June 16, 2018, 05:16:47 PM
I really like this exchange. There are a large number of trading pairs, it is safe, easy to use. Possible technical problems. I think this will be fixed.
Activity: 71
June 16, 2018, 04:42:12 PM
Maybe it's due to some issues... Just relax
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 10:27:51 AM
Binance is now very popular and trusted with it bigger volume of the coins that are listed. It is not a scam I am sure. This exchange may face some issues during that time. So you cannot access it.
Well, it has been some month ago talking about this and now, this exchange is absolutely well. No worry about it. This is not a scam.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 10:19:02 PM
A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

There maybe just a small problem like network congestion but it does not mean it is already a scam. Just  relax fellow Binance is good and becoming for famous for exchange.
Activity: 504