Pages:
Author

Topic: bit pit - (LP, ESMPPS, 8-decimal payout, SSL, API, 0% fee, Almost 0% Stales!) - page 23. (Read 80690 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm using the mining proxy by cdhowie (http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=5506.0) and can't get a connection to bit pit. Works fine with other pools (BTC Guild, MtRed, ...)

Just a quick update. I've successfully setup the mining proxy, and I have been able to recreate this issue. From our server logs it would appear that it's not sending requests to our pool, or that they're not going to the right place.... so I'm going to bust out wireshark and start debugging.
I'm using the mining proxy by cdhowie (http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=5506.0) and can't get a connection to bit pit. Works fine with other pools (BTC Guild, MtRed, ...)

That is interesting.

I will look into this and see what the problem is.

EDIT: Just for note, I'm actually setting up a Ubuntu VM right now so I can get this proxy installed. It will be a bit, but I am looking into the issue right now  Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
May I ask you why you chosen an Italian domain?

bit pit => bitp.it

What else should they have chosen? Wink

True, it just felt like a good choice  Cheesy Who doesn't love a good domain hack?  Grin
This is one tough block, we could really use any help anyone could spare  Wink
Any chance of editing the title of this thread and putting your total hashrate in, like other pool threads?

Will

Good idea.

I've had it on there before, but with growth and variance, it got a little hard to maintain. I've re-added it, the title should now reflect our current approximate size.

Now that we have the API done we will be adding the global hash rate to the home page soon as well.
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
Any chance of editing the title of this thread and putting your total hashrate in, like other pool threads?

Will
Activity: 84
We've made even more enhancements today  Cheesy

Thanks to everyone Grin  And as always, PM me or 1bitc0inplz or use the in-site feedback if you want to get hold of us.
Hi All!

We've just added a JSON stats API. You can get global pool stats at https://pool.bitp.it/api/pool

You can also get your user/worker stats at https://pool.bitp.it/api/user. To access that, you'll either need to have an authenticated browser session, or use HTTP Basic auth (using your login username/email and password). We'll soon be adding API token authentication as well.

Let us know what you guys think  Cheesy
Activity: 504
FPGA Mining LLC

bit pit => bitp.it

What else should they have chosen? Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
Where are the server located? I'm going to join when we have a little increase in the hashrate Cheesy
What about adding the hashrate in the main page?

We are in "the cloud", but I guess technically the data center is in New York  Smiley

We would appreciate your contribution, that would definitely help use increase our hash rate.

I will add your request, for the hash rate to be displayed on the main page, to our task list.
Ok, you convinced me :p
I'm pushing 200 Mhash/s to bit pit  Cheesy
Where are the server located? I'm going to join when we have a little increase in the hashrate Cheesy

We are in "the cloud", but I guess technically the data center is in New York  Smiley

We would appreciate your contribution, that would definitely help use increase our hash rate.

I will add your request, for the hash rate to be displayed on the main page, to our task list.
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
This latest block is tough, keep the hashing power coming guys it will fall soon  Smiley

yep this one sucks lol
We are hard at work on some basic API calls, and hope to have that ready for you guys this evening. I will let everyone know the details once we get it out there.
This latest block is tough, keep the hashing power coming guys it will fall soon  Smiley
moved a worker here.  We'll see how it goes Smiley

Will

Thanks, we hope you like it.  Smiley Do let us know what you think, we're always looking for room for improvement.
Activity: 767
moved a worker here.  We'll see how it goes Smiley

Will
i would like to see a total hasrate for all the workers, i guess i am around 6GH Smiley

We'll roll that out later today Smiley

And there you go  Cheesy
Looks like we had about 10 minutes of downtime Embarrassed Sorry! We're up and running again.

i would like to see a total hasrate for all the workers, i guess i am around 6GH Smiley

We'll roll that out later today Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: