Pages:
Author

Topic: bit pit - (LP, ESMPPS, 8-decimal payout, SSL, API, 0% fee, Almost 0% Stales!) - page 26. (Read 80690 times)

legendary
Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012
howdy
Woot I can post here now! Thank you for such an awesome pool!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
We're at more than 422000 shares this round, more than 10 Ghps and counting!

Our new leaderboard shows your rank and number of shares for the current round. By default though, we will not show your username. Privacy is important to us, especially with the recent developments at MtGox. If you want to show how awesome you are on the leaderboard, just go to your profile page and check the box.

We appreciate all you miners out there! Don't forget we have a 5 BTC bounty for this third block!
Activity: 112
Hey all,

Since the first bounty we did went over so well, and since we really want to grow our little pool. Lowentropy and I are going to pay 5 BTC to the person who finds our next block (which will be our 3rd block). It is our hope that this will encourage our pool to grow as it did the first time we offered such a bounty.
We've deployed some updates to the site.

We now have round history and leaderboards!

Everyone is listed as anonymous on the leaderboard unless you go into your account and choose otherwise. Then, your username will be displayed. To make room for even more upcoming features we've moved your wallet ID, username, and email address (and this new "show on leaderboard" flag) to a new page. You'll notice a "Edit Profile" option in the top nav now.

Also, we've learned that our StartCom certificate had incompatibilities with Firefox. We now have a brand new SSL certificate from RapidSSL which should not cause any problems.

Keep hashing!  Smiley
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Shout Box  Grin
sorry, bad English!
it is good for the site to have a scout box like other pools i saw Wink

I am not sure what a scout box is.... can you enlighten me?
Activity: 607
Merit: 500
it is good for the site to have a scout box like other pools i saw Wink
It's been a productive day, we're making steady progress towards our third block.
Hey guys! Would be great to be able stats page with blocks found / your reward and how long till confirmed ect (Otherwise the only way to see whats going on is come check the thread..)
Finding a second block so fast is awesome Wink lucky pool ftw

Thanks!

This is something we are currently working on. We want you guys to be able to have as much info right within bitp.it as possible.
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
Hey guys! Would be great to be able stats page with blocks found / your reward and how long till confirmed ect (Otherwise the only way to see whats going on is come check the thread..)
Finding a second block so fast is awesome Wink lucky pool ftw
very nice! the first block was fun. but as soon as i found it, a major power surge cut off most of the rigs!
they never came up, i can't even see 'em remotely Sad
and guess what, i am on vacation right now Shocked
real tragedy!

Congrats on finding our first block!

Sorry to hear about your machines. It does look like some of them are still going though. I hope all comes out well when you can check them in person. We look forward to seeing you at full capacity soon  Smiley
Your hash rate calculation seems quite a bit off to me Wink.
It shows 6 MHashes/sec while my miner shows 220 Mhashes/sec, and I get my shares accepted at the rate I usually have on other pools, so it's probably not bad luck Wink.

If you've just started, it might take a while to stabilize. On the other hand, I've noticed my rate is a little low too. I'll be looking into it Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Your hash rate calculation seems quite a bit off to me Wink.
It shows 6 MHashes/sec while my miner shows 220 Mhashes/sec, and I get my shares accepted at the rate I usually have on other pools, so it's probably not bad luck Wink.
Get job everyone!  Smiley

That second block came in record time. Here is our block on block explorer: http://blockexplorer.com/block/00000000000003bcdcaac714a035e7f3b51fbb739f771ec81529efc390dba153
Hey everyone! Looks like we solved our second block Shocked Way to go!
i agree also with prop. Wink
thanks!!!!

Good to know Smiley We are now running proportional.

I wasn't sure what to do with the 'score' on the console since it isn't an actual factor in the reward now.

So now it shows what percentage of the top share contributor's shares you have. So if you are the top contributor, your score will be 100. Related to this, we're working a leaderboard right now.
i agree also with prop. Wink
thanks!!!!
Hi all,

Based on feedback from our users, we've decided to switch to an entirely proportional reward system. We feel this will be more fair overall while we expect (and hope!) to have a high growth rate. We will implement this change as soon as possible (the next hour or two), while the round is still young.

Thanks everyone for their feedback Smiley You guys are all awesome.
very nice! the first block was fun. but as soon as i found it, a major power surge cut off most of the rigs!
they never came up, i can't even see 'em remotely Sad
and guess what, i am on vacation right now Shocked
real tragedy!
The block has matured  Grin and everyone's balance should now have moved from unconfirmed to confirmed. You can now pay out if you have at least 0.01 BTC.

What's up for us next:

- We'll soon be making a decision as to whether to move to a proportional scoring system. We will let you all know once we decide.
- A leaderboard and round history
- A stats API

Thanks for everyone's support!  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: