Pages:
Author

Topic: bit pit - (LP, ESMPPS, 8-decimal payout, SSL, API, 0% fee, Almost 0% Stales!) - page 24. (Read 80690 times)

legendary
Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012
howdy
Pool's open!  Disregard my post  Grin
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
i would like to see a total hasrate for all the workers, i guess i am around 6GH Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I've noticed we've gained some hashrate, thank you all.  Cheesy
Activity: 360
Merit: 250

What was the share count? I think we were extremely lucky again.

It was 715,734... that is just a hair over half of difficulty. Good luck on that round!  Smiley
Activity: 84
Hi everyone! Our 5th block just got confirmed  Grin

Also, we just rolled out the ability to change your workers! You can set the label, username, and password. We do require that usernames are unique, however. When you change your workers' username and password, this will affect your miner authorization. Changing the label is just for display purposes.

If you guys have any questions or bugs, don't hesitate to PM me or 1bitc0inplz, or use the feedback tab on the site itself. Thanks all!  Cheesy

UPDATED

Also, for those of you having login issues before, I think those should be fixed... if they're not, give me a shout. Thanks!
Congratulations everyone on finding block #5.

In regards to that "Internal" page, my apologies. If anyone knows the exact steps to reproduce this, I would greatly appreciate a PM with that info. My current theory involves a miss-match between your browser cookies and your logged in status.

Clearing your cookies seems to make this not happen, however I would prefer that it never happened.

cleaned cookies out, still did it, like i said no biggie to me, just odd. fyi i am on chrome, in case its browser specific item, might see what the other guys are using that have same issues
legendary
howdy

it was over 600k i think.
Activity: 226
yeap Cheesy
my second block in this pool Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Psi laju, karavani prolaze.

In regards to that "Internal" page, my apologies. If anyone knows the exact steps to reproduce this, I would greatly appreciate a PM with that info. My current theory involves a miss-match between your browser cookies and your logged in status.

Clearing your cookies seems to make this not happen, however I would prefer that it never happened.
well, since the nickname is not changed then the found block per user is connected to the user all the time no matter what is his/her
potition in the leaderboard Wink

oh you want like a running total, i see now, thought you meant something else
Activity: 607
well, since the nickname is not changed then the found block per user is connected to the user all the time no matter what is his/her
potition in the leaderboard Wink
this pool's luck is outstanding!!!!
plz make a column in the leaderboard with the found blocks. Wink

i think you mean in the round history? leaderboard is only for current round.
legendary
howdy
Activity: 607
this pool's luck is outstanding!!!!
plz make a column in the leaderboard with the found blocks. Wink
A: i get that internal screen everytime i try to login, have to repeat login process and it logs me in, no biggie, kinda habit now lol

B: WOOT, we got #5 !!
ya it was being strange I think i got it now but i had my partner try to long in to setup worker and hes at another location different ip and when he trys to login
is give him internal message with blank white screen.
So i have a few cards up now trying out the service if i like what i see I will then move my other 10 cards over.

Good to hear you got past it. I will look into this blank "Internal" screen and see if I can reproduce it.

All things considered, though, I do hope you enjoy our pool. As zoro pointed out, I believe you will notice that our stale rate is the lowest around  Smiley
Activity: 154
ya it was being strange I think i got it now but i had my partner try to long in to setup worker and hes at another location different ip and when he trys to login
is give him internal message with blank white screen.
So i have a few cards up now trying out the service if i like what i see I will then move my other 10 cards over.
Is there a problem with site getting it to stay constant so i can login and setup workers not happening it is constantly taking me to
add wallet id and i cant get past it and i already have set it and saved it.

and I i cant login in from another ip i guess with his server which makes it very inconvenient

I am not sure I completely understand. You should be able to login from any IP address that you wish, and setting up workers shouldn't require you to have a wallet ID set.

Could you email us at [email protected] with your information (username and/or email address) and we will look into the specifics of this situation.
Pages:
Jump to: