Pages:
Author

Topic: [BIT-X.com] [CoinsBank.com] Earn Bitcoins by Posting | Signature Campaign - page 15. (Read 554235 times)

legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Payment received for the week before last
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Excellent news, thanks a lot guys. One can really always rely on Coinsbank!
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
i have sent user Coins_Bank a personal message and asked for an update maybe he knows what is going on.

lets wait and see if we get any reply from him.

Thank you for the message Herbert2020! Marco will process payments as soon as possible & every user will have a bonus for the wait.

At last, a very nice update.

Thanks herbert and Coins_Bank.
legendary
i have sent user Coins_Bank a personal message and asked for an update maybe he knows what is going on.

Thank you for the message Herbert2020! Marco will process payments as soon as possible & every user will have a bonus for the wait.

That would be nice. Two beers for Herbert!
Activity: 197
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

legendary
The campaign seems to have gotten out of hand completely
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
it's not almost, it's two weeks already still no reset, the reward should be 0.08+0.06 with the new rate
legendary
Ok, almost 2 weeks and no payments. Anyone s got any other way of contacting Marco?
legendary
Payday for the 4th of July?

And with a vengeance! Wish that were true
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Please let me know if there is a new spot for me.
This thread was not marked as "CLOSED" so that means they will accept new participants? I don't know but if there is a vacant might as well consider me too OP.
You might want to read a few posts above you first before posting
No New Spots!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Please let me know if there is a new spot for me.
This thread was not marked as "CLOSED" so that means they will accept new participants? I don't know but if there is a vacant might as well consider me too OP.
legendary
Activity: 1456

With tomorrow being the 4th I can give him a break as a lot have it off, or have taken it off (as far as US).   Not all though, but pretty common a lot took a long weekend.

I do hope after we get an official comment as we will be hitting 2 weeks on 4th.  We have always been treated fairly in past.  So I'm hoping they are able to go into bot and turn it into 2 weeks like it was and do 2 payments.  But not sure with no reset hoping they can do it though.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Who s got  their Bitcoin card? Thinking of getting one, having my doubts between Coinsbank and Ecoin.
I got it when they were free, works pretty fine everywere (mostly using it at ATM tho)
legendary
Who s got  their Bitcoin card? Thinking of getting one, having my doubts between Coinsbank and Ecoin.
legendary
Bot hasn't been reset and it's still counting my posts. Tomorrow will complete 2 weeks. Any update on the payment?

I'm afraid that we may be posting in vain. I guess the CoinsBank rep here should finally clean up this mess...

If he ever peeps into this thread

Coinsbank is trusted and I don't think there would be any issue. There have been delays in the past but they always paid their members.

They may not even know. The wallet had been filled on the 27th and still no payment
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Bot hasn't been reset and it's still counting my posts. Tomorrow will complete 2 weeks. Any update on the payment?

I'm afraid that we may be posting in vain. I guess the CoinsBank rep here should finally clean up this mess...

Coinsbank is trusted and I don't think there would be any issue. There have been delays in the past but they always paid their members.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Pages:
Jump to: