Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin alternatives in 2018 - page 6. (Read 2400 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 07:38:14 AM
Litecoin has been accelerando its fee, and ETH is behavior the alike. I invest in possibly ETH achievement in any dot of this year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 09:19:08 AM
Bitcoin is different from altcoins. Altcoins may be called alternatives but they cant really replace Bitcoin. Are you trying to ask about Bitcoin Cash or Bitcoin Interest? Those are clear attempts to make an alternative to Bitcoin, not the altcoins you mentioned.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 08, 2018, 09:15:45 AM
Telegram can not be a competitor to Bitcoin. This is because this coin has not even entered the market yet. And the path to development is very long and complicated.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 08:07:06 AM
Neo, Eos and Waves are seem to be stronger competetive rivals to get the next place after Btc. I support Eos most of all because its predictions are really convincing.
Activity: 686
August 04, 2018, 02:39:37 PM
What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?
in 2018 there will be many people who answer Ethereum which is still the best altcoin this year, but that does not mean that other altcoins cannot be the best altcoins, because no one will know how the future of crypto price which is in the market.
ETH is indeed a coin that has very high interest but time is still running and each team is developing their respective projects. then there are still many possibilities that occur we just wait for the results later if the ETH is still the best under bitcoin or other coins.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 02:18:56 PM
Bitcoin has no alternative and I don't think it will. Bitcoin is the most important coin that has no competitors. It determines the behavior of the entire market
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
August 04, 2018, 07:41:13 AM
What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?
in 2018 there will be many people who answer Ethereum which is still the best altcoin this year, but that does not mean that other altcoins cannot be the best altcoins, because no one will know how the future of crypto price which is in the market.
Activity: 336
August 04, 2018, 07:23:48 AM
I think no coin can replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is now an irreplaceable king. I think this is correct.
Activity: 14
August 04, 2018, 07:18:35 AM
it is interesting to people that the continuous change of colors on the market. The market is very attractive. but this market is king btc Cry
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
August 04, 2018, 06:10:52 AM
Bitcoin will remain the most reliable currency this year. Ethereum isn't very confident in the market this year and I think that it will not show good growth in the near future.
This year is not good for old coins like BTC and ETH, it's the year of new platform like EOS or exchange coins like BNB
If you look at the price chart of EOS, then it has already fallen a whole quarter. Yes, this year should have been favorable for launching platforms and new projects, but these were only assumptions, and in fact Bitcoin proves to be more stable than altcoins. In addition, the percentage of Bitcoin's dominance is growing, which speaks in favor of Bitcoin.
The price are not yet been goid to see cause this was fallen but almost of it we all know that there is some possibility of it that more over it may have to make a high price again so be patient on what we have to see for what may happen in some altcoin and bitcoin.
Activity: 14
August 04, 2018, 06:02:41 AM
There is no  alternative to bitcoin.  I think there are no altcoins that  can replace him.  Grin
Activity: 350
August 04, 2018, 05:01:02 AM
Bitcoin will remain the most reliable currency this year. Ethereum isn't very confident in the market this year and I think that it will not show good growth in the near future.
This year is not good for old coins like BTC and ETH, it's the year of new platform like EOS or exchange coins like BNB
If you look at the price chart of EOS, then it has already fallen a whole quarter. Yes, this year should have been favorable for launching platforms and new projects, but these were only assumptions, and in fact Bitcoin proves to be more stable than altcoins. In addition, the percentage of Bitcoin's dominance is growing, which speaks in favor of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 03, 2018, 03:08:07 PM
I think there are some good alternatives for bitcoin in 2018 but my favorite one is ethereum. I think it is pretty strong and it is worth holding it
Activity: 368
August 03, 2018, 03:07:22 PM
In my opinion, it's up to your belief, because in my opinion, some of the altcoins that you mentioned above are equally good and quite profitable if you have good fundamentals in trading. But if not, as good as any coin you choose, and you cannot control yourself, then you will not get any benefit
there are  alot of good altcoins now and i believ that ylu can make it right but it aould take a lot time to analyse them all
Activity: 368
August 03, 2018, 03:06:26 PM
there are many alternatives and j believe tnat it is so hard to ane one or teo which are really good, so you may make researches
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
August 03, 2018, 03:05:44 PM
In my opinion, it's up to your belief, because in my opinion, some of the altcoins that you mentioned above are equally good and quite profitable if you have good fundamentals in trading. But if not, as good as any coin you choose, and you cannot control yourself, then you will not get any benefit
Activity: 98
August 03, 2018, 02:54:48 PM

All these coins are quite good and are solid competition for bitcoin, especially the ether. But it seems to me that soon a new leader will appear. We must wait for good ICO. Now it's hard to believe that there will be something better than these coins, but I believe that when Menlo.one will work, then more good projects will appear.
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
August 03, 2018, 02:44:06 PM
In which matter are the alternative? Speculations or usecase?
Activity: 252
August 03, 2018, 02:41:56 PM
I think the best alternatives to bitcoins are Ripple. Ripple is a protocol which has been created in order to transfer money anywhere around the world almost instantly. It is one of the fastest cryptocurrencies when it comes to completing the transaction. The transaction is completed using the token of the platform which is XRP.
Activity: 224
August 03, 2018, 02:40:33 PM
I think it could be Ripple. Not only is Ripple one of the most relevant payment and exchange networks in the industry but also, it is one a prominent cryptocurrency in a world full of them. That is not the interesting fact about it: the XRP is trending up, and has tons of room to grow!
Pages:
Jump to: