Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin alternatives in 2018 - page 8. (Read 2400 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 10:01:59 PM
What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?
I see from the development of the coin I think a very decent coin to be an Alternative Bitcoin is Ethereum, I see the development of Ethereum is better than other Altcoin so I think it is suitable as an alternative from Bitcoin.
Activity: 140
July 27, 2018, 09:50:55 PM
Solution for Bitcoin
It will be based on your needs
If you want to increase the volume of trading, high liquidity, you can refer to coin such as ETH, ADA, NEO, Litecoin
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 26, 2018, 11:22:04 PM
What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?
I think it might be ETH, ETH is the smart contract. It actually affects the whole cryptocurrency market, so it's possible to go beyond bitcoin.
Yes, ETH may be the best option, because at the moment, people only recognize ETH in addition to bitcoin, but don't recognize other altcoin.
yes, I also think like that and I think that would be the bitcoin alternative is Ethereum because this coin also has good growth and hence Ethereum might be alternative Bitcoin because ETH coin also much liked by many people

Activity: 32
July 26, 2018, 11:18:48 PM
ETH and NEO this two ae upgraded projects hence this year and after that also both are good   
Activity: 154
July 26, 2018, 11:16:15 PM
I think it might be ETH, ETH is the smart contract. It actually affects the whole cryptocurrency market, so it's possible to go beyond bitcoin.
I also think like that.ETH is a good coin, potentially promising. many people invest in ETH. because they are profitable. so if you have a better ETH coin, hold it for a long time because nobody knows. if he will later give you a big advantage in the future.
Activity: 37
July 26, 2018, 10:29:34 PM
There are likewise bunches of elective coins that has great potential beside the ones you recorded. Neo is great and in addition venchain, lisk is doing great right now xlm has great organizations and as dependably cardano and particle have awesome innovation. Also, concerning the recently ones I would run with thekey, bluzelle, clouds and dragonchain. I am sitting tight for wanchain to get recorded parcels are sitting tight for it and I would purchase a truly not too bad measure of it.
Activity: 42
July 26, 2018, 09:59:11 AM
Three alternatives to Bitcoin in 2018
- Stellar Lumens (XLM)
Advantages: Scalable scalability. Good cooperation. App is clear.
Stellar can handle 1000 transactions per second easily, and transfer millions of dollars for a few cents. Investors of this project are none other than CEO Sam Altman of Y-Combinator, and CEO of Stripe.
- RaiBlocks (XRB)
Advantages: Scalable scalability. Instant deals. Transaction fee is 0.
RaiBlocks is an even newer currency - it only appeared a few months ago. RaiBlocks uses a new, directed acyclic graph (DAG) architecture that currently only has a few codecs in use. This makes its scalability much larger than the blockchain applications. The development approach of the project is "do something good". In this case, the goal of RaiBlocks is what Bitcoin wants to become: a quick and free way to send money globally.
- EOS
Advantages: scalability and programming. 'The Ethereum Killer'
EOS is often referred to as 'Ethereum on Steroids'. EOS developers claim that EOS blockchain is fully programmable, eliminates transaction fees and is capable of processing millions of transactions per second. Their blockchain will launch in April.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
July 23, 2018, 03:13:08 PM
No alternatives for bitcoin can exist. However, there are some good coins for investment, like Zcash or Golem
Activity: 112
July 23, 2018, 03:12:01 PM
This is such a sensitive issue that I wouldn't rely on other people's opinions . how many people, so many opinions . so that lutshe on their own analyze
Activity: 42
July 21, 2018, 10:16:12 PM
Ethereum remains a solid contrasting option to BTC. The acknowledgment of ETH is developing continuously, particularly the utilization of ETH for most ICOs is driving the usage of the coin on consistent schedule. What's more, the way that it is less expensive than BTC too is an advantage. You can likewise consider the way that Ethereum is going from POW to POS, which will be more solid for the coin over the long haul (greater condition well disposed).
Activity: 112
July 03, 2018, 07:39:45 AM
I'd say ETH is good now. Its price is low, there's a chance for a raise in the future. I just invested in chozun 途赞 and I'm planning to hold after their token generation.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 27, 2018, 10:30:41 AM
I see the ethereum for maybe next 2 years as the best alternavite coin for bitcoin because by now I see a lot of potential on ETH, I believe that that potential will make itself great someday.
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
June 27, 2018, 10:25:41 AM
Yes, all new coins are much more modern and faster than bitcoins. Just while everyone is still looking at bitcoin as the most stable option, but I think that everything will change soon
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 10:25:15 AM
I think Eos and steem if good alternative this year, plus im looking more into blockchain 3.0-4.0 and so on, world change fast.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
June 27, 2018, 10:23:51 AM
The best alternatives to bitcoin are Eth and Litecoin. I anticipate you desire examine NEM and NEO birth a firm 2018 as they both birth a parcel of big federation things to offer.
Activity: 921
June 24, 2018, 12:44:25 AM
I think the best coin in 2018 will be either Ethereum or EOS. I would like to note that the Ripple may grow very well, but I think that it will go up in 2019.
Activity: 108
June 24, 2018, 12:00:44 AM
I think it is ethereum since this altcoin has a high value and also has many supporters than other altcoins.
Activity: 91
June 23, 2018, 11:55:18 PM
it is difficult to answer this question when you actually think. there is a continuous cash input and output. the information is refreshed in the market. The volume of money is increasing. BitCoin is coming up with new competitors. competitors trx xlm mco.
Activity: 76
June 23, 2018, 10:18:00 AM
I think it depends on what you choose. depending on your beliefs as well. if indeed you want to benefit from bitcoin yes you select bitcoin. if you want to seek trust in others I suggest you choose Ethereum and NEO. I think both coins will have a good chance in the future.
Activity: 84
June 23, 2018, 07:11:16 AM
I would prefer bitcoin than any alternative currency, but it all back to yourself, look for alternative that has high volume. Might they would have many followers.
Pages:
Jump to: