Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin alternatives in 2018 - page 5. (Read 2400 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 01:13:45 PM
I think ethereum is the next big thing after bitcoin, it was the first alternative to it so it brings a lot of influence to the field, which is necessary for it to grow in the future.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
August 30, 2018, 01:12:04 PM
I think Litecoin and Dash are good Bitcoin alternatives...
But still Bitcoin will be always cryptocurrency  number one...
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 01:08:36 PM
very much was said about what alternative is possible to bitcoin in 2018. As time has shown today, no one crypto currency is able to compete with bitoyin, as evidenced by the fact that bitcoin capitalization is more than 50% of all crypto-currencies.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
August 30, 2018, 01:07:21 PM
In terms of use case, we have better coins than Bitcoin at this point. But that isn't enough a reason to replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin has market dominance and major currency with the largest market cap. It has huge community support and is the main facilitating currency in trades. There are of course better currencies than Bitcoin in the market with instant transfers and minimal fees. But the main thing is the popularity which is near to impossible for any coin to beat at this moment. 
copper member
Activity: 252
August 30, 2018, 01:03:18 PM
Now when alot of People believe the rise of any coin is Practically influenced but be as it may, the value of these both Crypto Currencies has been increased by 5 times this year. So now that More and more People are using the coins, it is possible to Compete with bitcoin.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 01:54:54 PM
Cardano is only a test to Ethereum and not a test to bitcoin since those two coins are excessively unique and perform diverse capacities, bitcoin is essentially a cash and a store of significant worth and nothing more while cardano is fundamentally endeavoring to do likewise as ethereum, anyway I don't know cardano is going to genuinely challenge ethereum since ethereum has been in the market for quite a long time and cardano is as yet another coin that still needs to demonstrate its value.
Activity: 84
August 27, 2018, 05:46:00 AM
There are many alternatives out there but looking at the market right now there is no sure bet. Ripple ETh and litecoin are one of the favourites. Also monero and dash for their anonymity.
Activity: 18
August 27, 2018, 05:32:12 AM
Because of the limitations of bitcoin, there are now many alternative coins that are expected to become bitcoin competitors. Among the few coins you mentioned above, I prefer Litecoin. This coin can be an alternative to bitcoin. Litecoin has a faster transaction time than other altcoins. But, this coin is also the same as bitcoin, the price is also fluctuating so that it can provide an opportunity to get a profit if you save this coin.
Activity: 434
August 27, 2018, 04:41:04 AM
The alternative depend on  your crypto usage.but as i think what ever coins comes forward it cannot pass bitcoin because it is the first coin and everyone know it well and trust it. also all other coins depend on bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
August 27, 2018, 04:07:36 AM
I am in fond of erc-20 standard and privacy coins, so I would hold ethereum and zcash. I would skip xrp due to centralization and litecoin because it is simply copy of bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
August 27, 2018, 04:05:19 AM
I think that bitcoin will hold the positions of the leader of the coin for a long time and speak about the alternative now too soon. Vryat it may be an etherium, because what we see now is not quite like an alternative. I think that an entirely new coin can be an altenatic, which will be able to occupy high positions in the rating and be an excellent solution, a new era in the development of the crypto-currency market. But I'm not ready to name it yet.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 03:33:01 AM
What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?
A replacement for Bitcoin? Do you mean to find the next bitcoin? I think this idea is still too early, and there are no coins to replace BTC within 10 years. So if you can hold BTC2-5 years, it is the best choice.
Activity: 34
August 27, 2018, 03:29:45 AM
What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?
I go for ethereum.Even the Hostgames,one of the most trusted cryptocommunity for fantasy sports and gaming,uses eth currency mostly.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 26, 2018, 01:43:38 PM

Actually I do not see any need to look for alternatives for bitcoin in this year. While it is true that many speculators may feel discouraged by the great fall in the price of bitcoin, I believe that its prospects for growth and improvement are better than ever and the implementation of lightning will undoubtedly be the beginning of a new era of growth and development for the bitcoin ecosystem. Therefore instead of looking for alternatives, I think it is worth giving a vote of confidence to bitcoin and keep accumulating and holding as many as possible.
Activity: 18
August 20, 2018, 10:59:38 AM
Ethereum may be a substitute for Bitcoin, Ethereum is difficult to replace Bitcoin, Bitcoin is too powerful
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 09:46:23 AM
Btc is weaker than it was I am sure that it is clear and these are my alternatives which can be competetive for btc in the real time: eos, monero and ripple maybe.
Activity: 420
August 17, 2018, 01:57:21 AM
Ethereum of course, because many people using eth for investing and paying projects like bitcoin and it is very useful like bitcoin also and many users believe on it even it is an alternative coin, it will be compete bitcoin or even surpassed it soon. so don't underestimated eth or other alternative coin.
Activity: 42
August 17, 2018, 01:53:29 AM
There will rise a couple of Bitcoin choices throughout the following year in light of one critical thing. At the present time the main coins being utilized for genuine exchanges are mysterious coins. All coins like Bitcoin are viewed as dead coins since they can be followed. This is enormous on the grounds that the ppl really utilizing crypto right presently are ppl that need to stay untraceable. Zcash and deeponion are my top pick
Activity: 183
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 15, 2018, 07:55:51 AM
There are not so many promising alternatives for btc. Only some of altcoins are able to become competetive for btc and I think that Eos is the first there.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
August 15, 2018, 01:53:54 AM
As a promising alternative cryptocurrencies I will talk about Eos. It is my favorite now. And Monero, Neo are next ones which have a good potential as well.
Pages:
Jump to: