Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin alternatives in 2018 - page 9. (Read 2400 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 03:53:42 PM
Even in the Lightning Network system, which was supposed to solve the scaling problems, there are now too many incomprehensible moments that need to be clarified before launching it. But newcomers like EOS, XLM and XRB are ready to overtake Bitcoin in terms of speed and functionality. It is important not to forget that the entire crypto-currency area is constantly changing, which means that the crypto-currency, which will eventually capture the market, may not even exist.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 03:47:03 PM
The best alternative for BTC now I think is ETH. I usually allocate my free money for investments in BTC, ETH and NEO as the most promising coins on the market.
Activity: 308
June 22, 2018, 03:44:32 PM
It seems to me that now Litecoin has all chances to win such an alternative status for BTC, it acquires more and more value in the crypto market, it gradually goes to the top.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
June 22, 2018, 11:20:50 AM
For me I think the best alternatives in bitcoin for the year 2018 is the etherium nor litecoin, those altcoin shas their potential to increase its value for the next few months or in the next few years
Activity: 294
June 22, 2018, 07:56:29 AM
Yes, now, if you want, you can choose promising alternatives for diversifying your portfolio. Although I'm not currently looking for alternatives, I mainly work with BTC.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 06:57:39 PM
 I think taht Ethereum is one of the greatest alternatives. It is even called alternative cryptocurrency top one, so besides my investment in Bitcoin I am always trying to have some Ethereum!
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 11:27:49 AM
it is difficult to answer this question when you actually think. there is a continuous cash input and output. the information is refreshed in the market. The volume of money is increasing. BitCoin is coming up with new competitors. competitors trx xlm mco.
Activity: 700
June 21, 2018, 06:59:43 AM
The first and most important coin has no alternatives, at least now, the situation is that the whole market is oriented towards Satoshi, and the idea of an open market. Although at the moment the situation with the bears looks extremely sad and the whole market cries bloody tears.
Activity: 126
June 21, 2018, 06:57:20 AM
There are also lots of alternative coins that has good potential aside from the ones you listed. Neo is good as well as venchain, lisk is doing good at the moment xlm has good partnerships and as always cardano and iota have great technology. And as for the newly ones i would go with thekey, bluzelle, nebulas and dragonchain. I am waiting for wanchain to get listed lots are waiting for it and i would definitely buy a pretty decent amount of it.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 06:17:51 AM
I think the only thing that can replace bitcoin is the ETH, but this year the ETH has not reached the point of replacing bitcoin.

The acceptance of ETH is increasing day by day. Many ICO projects are intelligent contracts based on ETH.
Activity: 213
Blockchain with solar energy
June 21, 2018, 06:13:45 AM
What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?
None of the coins you listed will be an alternative to bitcoin. There are only three coins that can only compete for leadership, it's an ether, waves and I would put on a monero.
Activity: 364
June 21, 2018, 06:09:41 AM
What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?
Now the market is in a very unstable situation, so many different coins just disappear from the market and it is very difficult to find something really good and perspective, so I trust ETH and I will invest in it.
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 06:01:35 AM
I think there is no alternative of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is always the number one in this market.
Other coins will certainly rise, but they can not be an alternative to bitcoin.
Activity: 98
June 20, 2018, 08:54:24 AM
several bitcoins alternatives are already taking over the market in the likes of ETH, LTC, ETC, NEO, ICX and so on
Activity: 84
June 20, 2018, 08:42:59 AM
The volume of money is increasing. BitCoin is coming up with new competitors. competitors trx xlm mco.
Activity: 56
June 19, 2018, 02:25:09 PM
You can try Cryptics. The project is in development, but right now you can try some features – daily, hourly forecasts. Soon there will be trading engine, bots, strategies making tool, decentralized funds and all of that. Promising project, you might like it!
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
June 19, 2018, 01:46:04 PM
Good evening.
I understand the meaning of your question. But understand, for the next few years, and maybe decades, there is no alternative and can not be.  Smiley
We breathe air, in its composition oxygen, which is about 20%, the composition of air can vary for different reasons but oxygen will always be (must be) otherwise it is not air but an unsuitable gaseous mixture.  Wink
Activity: 280
June 19, 2018, 01:33:43 PM
I think this year market cap (dominance) of bitcoin will decrease 30% below, Alternative currencies will grow ETH, LTC, ETC, NEO, ICX,etc. Becuase bitcoin has some serious problems like high transaction fees, scalability issues etc.
Activity: 546
June 19, 2018, 01:28:18 PM
Of course it is Litecoin. The easiest way to describe Litecoin is Through a comparison in which Bitcoin is gold and Litecoin is silver. Litecoin, like most cryptocurrencies, is based on the Bitcoin Protocol, but this currency is much easier and more democratic in terms of mining.
One of the ways of archiving, which is used by Litecoin is a different Protocol encryption, scrypt, which can be decoded using a consumer GPU.

I am for Ethereum and, probably, NEO. Litecoin is certainly, underestimated but we will have to wait for years until it grows much. I guess that we have to add more ETH to our wallets: the crypto is cheap.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
June 19, 2018, 10:24:06 AM

Seems like only ethereum can be an alternative coin for bitcoin because they are the same, ethereum
For having smart contracts and it has a good developer team also it is used by many platforms.
Pages:
Jump to: