Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin alternatives in 2018 - page 2. (Read 2400 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
November 09, 2018, 06:08:20 AM
Personally, I think that at the present moment ethereum is more modern, I would say that it is in the first place for me personally. But I, as a user of ethereum, see a lot of flaws in it and see in the future an alternative in the form of a completely different and new cryptocurrency. As for Bitcoin, its only advantage at the moment is that it is the founder of a new technology for the world - the blockchain. In time, I think, he will not go far to the first place, it just takes time for the implementation of new projects and their popularization in the world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 09, 2018, 05:34:24 AM
What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?

I think that no cryptocurrency is not able to replace bitcoin is better than Ethereum. It looks as cool and as promising as possible and therefore fits much more than other cryptocurrencies
No coin can replace BTC, I think so because the BTC is too high now, there is no possibility that any coin will rise so high and now the market is in a downturn. down, there will be no coin upstream against the market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
November 09, 2018, 05:09:10 AM
Bitcoin has no serious competitors. This coin is the most popular in the world. Bitcoin gradually becomes digital gold. Many large organizations are starting to support this project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 04:53:38 AM
None of them is an alternative for me.
Yeah, some altcoins are worth investing and can give you high return on investment, but thos don't have potential to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
November 09, 2018, 04:51:15 AM
What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?

I think that no cryptocurrency is not able to replace bitcoin is better than Ethereum. It looks as cool and as promising as possible and therefore fits much more than other cryptocurrencies
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
November 03, 2018, 10:21:00 AM
Maybe ETH or NEO will rival Bitcoin in the future, that's also if China reopens or legalizes the entire crypto market. and of course it will have an impact on bitcoin and other altcoins. hope it's because it's one of the big impacts on this crypto world
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 10:16:39 AM
Despite the fact that in 2018 many new cryptocurrencies appeared, today none of them can fully compete with Bitcoin. Perhaps in 2019 the situation will change.
There will be no change in 2019, the BTC is still too strong and it is difficult for an altcoin to replace it. In the next 5-10 years, if the market is stable and growing, ETH will replace BTC
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 10:01:52 AM
Despite the fact that in 2018 many new cryptocurrencies appeared, today none of them can fully compete with Bitcoin. Perhaps in 2019 the situation will change.
I am sure that Bitcoin will have no competitors in 2019. This coin proved the fact that it is the strongest and most reliable.
for a long time Bitcoin will always be number 1. Moreover, until now altcoin is still very dependent on the value of Bitcoin so how Altcoin can become a rival to Bitcoin. except if the value of Bitcoin does not affect the altcoin value, there may be an opportunity for Altcoin to become a rival to Bitcoin
Activity: 322
November 03, 2018, 09:53:24 AM
I am sure that Bitcoin will have no competitors in 2019. This coin proved the fact that it is the strongest and most reliable.
Activity: 378
November 03, 2018, 09:26:14 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 03, 2018, 09:22:37 AM
It is nice to see that people do not see any Bitcoin alternative. This is very important for further price development. Bitcoin is for people store of a value and when you have thousands of alternatives, it is a store of a value?
Activity: 560
November 03, 2018, 09:20:01 AM
You can relate to cryptocurrencies in a completely different way, the most important thing is not to say that cryptocurrency is bad and that these are scm projects, I think that all this should be the other way around told to people. That cryptocurrency is not a bubble, that it is a normal system. From the alternatives, I see only LTC and that's it!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 08:24:10 AM
As I understand it.There is no need for an alternative search recently.For political reasons the crypto market will rise.You're gonna take care of me.Embargoes can cause this. I hope you make good investments.
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
November 01, 2018, 08:42:28 AM
I do not think the Altcoins could be the alternatives to make the leap in 2018.Bitcoin without going to the moon all other Altcoins are difficult to change and overcome it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
November 01, 2018, 08:16:36 AM
I vote for Ethereum I think that every investor needs to keep it to themselves. Great technology that has a great team ! If the prospect of development and this means that there is a prospect of growth ! As far as I know the development team has found a solution to the problem in scaling ! So I think that DASH will show their best side !
Activity: 420
November 01, 2018, 07:44:44 AM
If the test version of Durov's telegram starts this year, I think that his TRON coin will be Bitcoin's main competitor.
Of course, this may not happen this year, but only next year, but I am sure that it will be a competitor.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 02:28:47 PM
The happy opportunity betting in 2018 is EOS, Eth, Ripple and Bitcoin cash, because it can be the highest fees in the market and makes the currency more valuable as a key factor in promoting the community. Even if the estimate and the affirmation of the year 2018 or now they are still not committed.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
October 31, 2018, 02:28:11 PM
I think ethereum is best alternative coins in this 2018 year. Because there have lot of valuble ERC20 technology and other new altcoins using this technologies for new generation.
Activity: 308
October 31, 2018, 02:19:04 PM
Today, no altcoine can replace bitcoin. For example, look at the etherium. The coin depreciated so much that it can not rise above 300 dollars. Bitcoin has already risen in price to 7200, and the etherium is trading at 290-295.
Perhaps in 2019, new more promising coins will appear. But now the situation is very difficult.
In my opinion, the price indicator is not yet an indicator of the state of development of a certain type of cryptocurrency. The fact that ethereum has now fallen in price to $ 200, I do not think that its usefulness has fallen from this. Most likely, there is the usual manipulation of the market. Personally, I rate ethereum much higher than its current price. After a while this coin will grow in popularity very much.
Activity: 378
October 31, 2018, 02:01:36 PM

I may be wrong, but it seems to me that this is Ripple. Project achievements are impressive. More and more banks are connecting to the system. I think that next year we will see a very high price for this coin. In addition, I can assume that the capitalization of the project is pursuit to the capitalization of Bitcoin. This is crypto and in this market nothing is impossible Cool

Ohhh ..! Ripple updated his version in mid-September. And it made many to turn their attention to this Coin. And also exchanges pumped his
Pages:
Jump to: