Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin alternatives in 2018 - page 3. (Read 2400 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
October 31, 2018, 01:38:48 PM
That depends on from which ground you take for the question. Cause Bitcoin is a payment gateway and yes it's the first ever blockchain basec crypto currency. Ethereum and ripple has another mechanics for the token. But if you compare in marketcap basic, it's a bit impossible for any-other crypto you are talking about to reach Bitcoin's marketcap. Cause the 2nd or 3rd position coin ethereum or ripple have less than 25% market cap of Bitcoin so it's hard to cross. Or even anything cross Bitcoin in future it will take a long time to do that
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
October 31, 2018, 12:11:08 PM
What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?

I may be wrong, but it seems to me that this is Ripple. Project achievements are impressive. More and more banks are connecting to the system. I think that next year we will see a very high price for this coin. In addition, I can assume that the capitalization of the project is pursuit to the capitalization of Bitcoin. This is crypto and in this market nothing is impossible Cool
Activity: 252
October 31, 2018, 12:04:07 PM
There will be no alternative of bitcoin, not in 2018 and not even in next 10 years or more. Anyway, I think cryptocurrency will no longer exist in 2050 and after that something will replace BTC.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 11:56:05 AM
There is no Bitcoin alternative. No altcoin, not Bitcoin fork is real alternative for Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is like a gold and other altcoins are like a other metals.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
October 31, 2018, 11:53:50 AM
I do not want to seem like an old man, but of course BTC simply has no analogues on the market today, let's think about what project can still be a normal alternative? Maybe LTC or DECRED? It is difficult to say, because there is no choice.

You are right at the moment is Bitcoin without any alternative. We can speak about an alternative if a project will hit a good market cap and after that it can an option instead of bitcoin.
Activity: 588
October 31, 2018, 11:45:01 AM
I do not want to seem like an old man, but of course BTC simply has no analogues on the market today, let's think about what project can still be a normal alternative? Maybe LTC or DECRED? It is difficult to say, because there is no choice.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
October 31, 2018, 11:33:04 AM
For sure it is not going to be Ripple. I hope that Ethereum will overcome Bitcoin one day. But Litecoin has also a great perspective in the next years. Furthermore a big update of LTC is coming soon, the reduces the transactions price by 10 times.
Activity: 479
October 31, 2018, 11:31:37 AM
What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?
As far as I know BitcoinCash is one of the most popular Bitcoin alternatives I have ever know however there are actually a lot of them but BitcoinCash grows that fast and is also pretty stable when it comes to marketcap. Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge and Zcash are just normal Altcoins with different platforms and not a Bitcoin alternatives as they are not Bitcoin's forks except Litecoin which is derived from Bitcoin.

Bitcoin Cash was supposed to become the second BTC but it did not happen. Now, I do not see any alternatives to the cryptocurrency which is number one. However, investing in Lisk, Stellar, and OMG, you can make good money.
lots of coins that are experiencing great development and improvement that is so relevant, it is capable of being a profit and allow for the occurrence of the turnover of a position to be a major Altcoin. This determines the Bitcoin as alternative indeed to be able to count on, as long as it's the best alternative Bitcoin Ethereum.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 31, 2018, 11:23:36 AM
You should not be looking for any alternatives, when it comes to the coins then bitcoin is the best thing for you to put your money into. There are some coins which are close to the kind of project that bitcoin has but they can never be like the real thing. If you are looking for your transactions to be more anonymous then I suggest that you use monero
Activity: 154
October 31, 2018, 06:02:50 AM
All these coins are good in their own way. But it's hard to say which is better, time will tell.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 11:31:12 PM

I love ether because of it popular adoption. XRP is not truly decentralized. Other coins, of course, cannot be good as ether
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
October 26, 2018, 11:25:45 PM
There is no alternative to Bitcoin. Firstly, Bitcoin is the biggest crypto with above 50% of total market cap. Then you should understand that noone, even Ethereum, can't replace it because only BTC was the first crypto, and thanks to it now we have a lot of altcoins on market.
Activity: 308
October 26, 2018, 11:24:17 PM
I chose ethereum, as the number 2 best crypto after bitcoin coin is worth considering because of the advantages it has, of course ethereum also has good potential for investment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 26, 2018, 10:54:19 PM
I think the best for those who give more price increases in cryptocurrency.
Suppose I see a coin that is so cheap on IDEX that the price is only 6 gwei, then one week immediately the price rises to 30 gwei, so my profit has become 500%.
Activity: 756
September 10, 2018, 03:29:27 PM
As far as I know BitcoinCash is one of the most popular Bitcoin alternatives I have ever know however there are actually a lot of them but BitcoinCash grows that fast and is also pretty stable when it comes to marketcap. Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge and Zcash are just normal Altcoins with different platforms and not a Bitcoin alternatives as they are not Bitcoin's forks except Litecoin which is derived from Bitcoin.

Bitcoin Cash was supposed to become the second BTC but it did not happen. Now, I do not see any alternatives to the cryptocurrency which is number one. However, investing in Lisk, Stellar, and OMG, you can make good money.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
September 09, 2018, 02:22:16 PM
I do not see an alternative that would be able to really show people now what can really defeat the BTC, I do not think that there are any really good alternatives, I do not think so. Probably there will not be another BTC
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 02:19:59 PM
I also choose the Ethereum. Firstly, it goes in second place of capitalization after bitcoin, and also on its platform do a lot of altcoins and make ICO
Activity: 789
September 09, 2018, 01:52:17 PM
I myself am more likely to choose Ethereum. Because these coins have many uses, for example, can be used as a transaction tool to participate in ICOs.
Besides that Ethereum also has a lot of enthusiasts who have the potential to grow in the future.
Activity: 196
September 09, 2018, 01:20:40 PM
For me, Ethereum is the best bitcoin with a coin, and I'm sure that 2018 will be a year for the airwaves, because it is very good from the last months and there are good developments on their platform, and I'm sure that in 2018 it will become huge and those who hold on will be very happy. The other coins you mentioned are also very good, but for me Ethereum is best after bitkoyna.
Activity: 166
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
September 07, 2018, 06:58:44 AM
There are not alterntives for BTC at all. It is too valueable and old cryrptocurrency that others just are not able to reach the same level than to overtake it.
Pages:
Jump to: