Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Cash vs Bitcoin SV - page 16. (Read 24308 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 11:55:04 PM
The cryptomarket is so much volatile. There is many many new coins are adding to the market and many coins are falling down. So if the bitcoin is splitted in two parts so it will lose its consistency. What will make it so much vulnerable. But is is at the top now so it won't be wise to taking the risk now.
Activity: 294
September 03, 2018, 11:44:55 PM
As long as the there is bitcoin present in the market there is no chance of others to take the place as the stats have shown in last few years. if bitcoin is no more so there is no chance of being Bitcoin sv. I don't think we are going to see splint in recent future.
Activity: 70
September 03, 2018, 03:03:27 PM
I think i am gonna sit back and enjoy the controversies while the real bitcoin rises to the moon. Things are getting interesting with these forks. I don't think so much forks are needed.
Activity: 52
September 03, 2018, 02:59:12 PM
I hope this controversy will change nothing but improve the crytomarket condition of bitcoin and its market price. Bitcoin cash will be able to upgrade their market condition within a short time I hope.
Activity: 84
September 03, 2018, 02:53:00 PM
If every forks are the real bitcoin then what should we call the actual bitcoin? This whole things are just starting controversies from my point of view. Still can not judge these two forks.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
September 03, 2018, 02:52:38 PM
It's seriously laughable that Bitcoin Cash came into existence because people behind it said Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin. And now the same Bitcoin Cash is moving ahead for a further split. This proves that Bcash is just run by the greedy side of crypto world.
Activity: 50
September 03, 2018, 02:13:07 PM
Studying the fact I can say there could be a possible split in Bitcoin Cash and the next hard fork Bitcoin SV is going to be more famous than Bitcoin cash previous Version as it is more enhanced.
Activity: 50
September 03, 2018, 01:53:55 PM
As we know coingeek which is literally supporting Bitcoin SV covers the majority of BCH itself while nearly 20% covers BCH v 0.18.0 Bitmain's. So, we see the SV factor with having the majority will run in a full swing making a slide controversy leading the split.
Activity: 74
September 03, 2018, 01:27:33 PM
The real Bitcoin was not like real before actually, having a little hype in the market. Now, this new news made a good chance for Bitcoin SV part to shine over Bitmains BCH. Many things happen, and it can't be controlled sometimes.
Activity: 58
September 03, 2018, 01:21:07 PM
Bitcoin still standing on the top in crypto world and BTC still can't be take place like bitcoin it's just staying on behind BTC. But it will be improve it's feature and future it's will able to present itself on a good possition.
Activity: 30
September 03, 2018, 12:29:50 PM
Well,about this controversy I  think this is hilarious.I think they are trying to trick the newbies by calling the BCH ‘the real Bitcoin’ .For newbies this is confusing,and its just a trick I think.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
September 03, 2018, 10:11:10 AM
Its the Bitcoin SV that doesn't have a replay protection and BCH holders should be extra aware to follow the devs guidelines to be secure.

Wow. I didn't want to believe something so ridiculous, so I looked in to it, but you are absolutely right. So am I right in saying that they are essentially preventing anyone from dumping this trash "Bitcoin SV"? I mean that's one way to make people hold your trash coin - prevent them from selling it. Haha. Utter desperation.
Dumping Bitcoin SV is still possible by depositing your Bitcoin Cash in an exchange. CoinEx announced (probably a marketing strategy) that they'll be listing Bitcoin SV and will credit the forked coins to their traders. With no replay protection they'll probably disable deposits and withdrawals for both coin.  I'm curious to see how would the price of Bitcoin Cash look like once Bitcoin SV arrives in November.

I don't encourage anyone to follow what I said above better avoid these two coin and stick to Bitcoin.
Activity: 63
September 03, 2018, 12:07:55 PM
Bitcoin is the king of the crypto world. Bitcoin sv is just standing by the side. I don't see there is a chance of  standing Bitcoin sv alongside with Bitcoin. IF bitcoin falls a great fall there are already various strong altcoin available in the crypto market and they are that much potential so they first deserve to take the place.
Activity: 27
September 03, 2018, 09:36:52 AM
I am confused about reasons behind continuously inventing new forks. I think it will be better if they give some time to the forks to be established before introducing new forks in the market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 09:21:16 AM
I think that this is another tool to increase the cost of Bitcoin. This situation is standard for each year. All the people will sell all coins and buy Bitcoin. Bitcoin price will rise. I think this is the only goal of this initiative.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 03, 2018, 08:58:43 AM
In the wake of investing months attempting to trap amateurs into purchasing BCH by calling themselves "the genuine Bitcoin", turns out they didn't know from the beginning, thus will now need to fork their fork to make "the genuine Bitcoin". And keeping in mind that their senseless common war goes on, BTC keeps on developing, create and command the market.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 09:08:01 AM
Bitcoin, Bitcoin, Bitcoin, buy buy buy, I mean, if Bitcoin is a scam, why would I listen to other new "bitcoins" since they're a scam too? My favorites are those with great ideas, like Bitcoin, Monero, Pivx, Bitcrystals, and not those who only think bigger is better, like BCH...
Activity: 31
September 03, 2018, 08:34:52 AM
BCH among all other forks did pretty well comparatively. But if they decide to split in to fragments then it will not only prove how fragile the organization who is behind this coin are. No matter what happens in the future, even if BCH stays as a whole coin I don't think the recovery from this stage is really possible.
Activity: 30
September 03, 2018, 07:49:55 AM
These sort of conflict of interest among the owners are fine as long as they are kept private. Now that the news has got published and known by all the crypto enthusiasts out there, I don't think it will prove to be anything fruitful for the future. People will lose their interest on BCH more now.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
September 03, 2018, 06:25:49 AM
Its the Bitcoin SV that doesn't have a replay protection and BCH holders should be extra aware to follow the devs guidelines to be secure.

Wow. I didn't want to believe something so ridiculous, so I looked in to it, but you are absolutely right. So am I right in saying that they are essentially preventing anyone from dumping this trash "Bitcoin SV"? I mean that's one way to make people hold your trash coin - prevent them from selling it. Haha. Utter desperation.

Have a look at their github here: https://github.com/bitcoin-sv/bitcoin-sv/commit/55c993841725690256fd4b7093142ddd8084312a

This is a quick fix because we've run out of time.

Just wow. Talk about inspiring confidence.
Pages:
Jump to: