Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin & College students . - page 25. (Read 2139 times)

Activity: 456
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 08:39:12 PM
Majority of the people in the cryptocurrency network were the young students. But, majority of the people in the bitcoin network were not the college students. In this way the future is gonna get flourished with the digital currency usage around the world. The beginning has been laid in a strong manner.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 08:31:10 PM
  I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

A college student who has acquired crypto coins surely may have a bright future. Don't waste the coins, remember you have plans for the future. Use the coins wisely for the fulfillment of your plans.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
May 08, 2018, 08:14:55 PM
  I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
I believe that there are some college students here and maybe some are in secondary but the percentage of them are not "huge". I think most of the crypto community is composing of people who have families already because they are seeking for another source of income for their family.

I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
I'm glad for you because some of the students are your age right now are thinking of spending their money in different vices like drinking at a bar, gambling their money etc. That must be the mindset of the students. Now the only thing you need to do is to read some books after graduation, attend some seminars and you need help from a mentor who is expert in business. Don't jump in a business without knowledge.

I have a future already with my coins I am holding right now. I am planning a business with my hold coins. We are thinking the same in our coins Smiley. I graduated last year so we are almost at the same age. I am holding my coins for my future plans and to buy some things.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 08:00:57 PM
I am also a college student, many of my classmates have joined the encryption, most people will not invest too much money, our main money is still used in every month of life. Now many of us can earn some money every month through the bounty movement.

Why do you need to invest your money id you are using it in your college finances or maybe you are in a boarding house so you need to always check your money.

And also, do not invest if you know that you are using your money for something important. You are risking your money into something that must not be your priority at the first place. Always prioritize your studies than your earnings, it is more important.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
May 08, 2018, 07:50:41 PM
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?

I too have the same sentiment but have realized that it should never be something that we youngsters should be really stressing about as of this moment because I believe that sooner or later, a good idea will show itself. The best thing to do for now is to accumulate more, hold longer or make the money go round by diversifying investments and most of all, not forgetting to live. Time cannot go in reverse so make sure you are not overdoing it. Always give time to family, friends, and you special someone because life is short. Make every moment count.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
May 08, 2018, 04:33:43 PM

Im not a college student because i am a father,a husband and a son to my parents..but i once been in your position that dont know what to do in our coins,until I decide to put in offline business in which a food business and now im doing good on this and earning much better now,so i think you better find a business the suits to your skills,taste and passion
Yes sometimes students are not only students but they got a lot of responsibilities on their shoulders, so I like bitcoin to be a help for all those poor students who are not having anything else but only bitcoin to help them continue their studies, afford their expenses and help family as well, so I am earning and learning at the time because I use bitcoin as part time job yet, but I am also planning to start some business,
Activity: 1204
May 08, 2018, 01:16:05 PM

I believe that the portion you mentioned is the bounty hunters. Crypto-currencies business is a huge business. it includes trading, investing Projects etc. those things are not things being done by college students usually.
and I strongly agree that those young people in crypto community should have future plans on their crypto assets.
Properties investment is the main thing to plan. it is the safest investment for future.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
May 08, 2018, 12:22:07 PM
College students should just concentrate on their studies and not be bothered to spend their money on anything else. This

trend of buying bitcoins with study loans, should be stopped. That money was meant for studies, not high risk investments. To

answer your second question : Yes, I have plans with my coins --> A very comfortable retirement without any debt.  Grin
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
May 08, 2018, 12:21:13 PM
Bitcoin has been a great part of my life, it is an opportunity that I had no regret of grabbing because of it I was able to sustain my personal necessities especially regarding with my school expenditures. It is the ideal job for where I am able to do my work while working on my school tasks as well. I spend the bitcoin that I have earned to my education and other daily life expenses. Never have I ever spent my earning to gambling, partying or any other unacceptable pleasures for me. I value every amount that I have because it came from my hard work and effort of making time  to finish my tasks. In the future, if I'll be able to hold coins, I want to invest in in the market and make another investment through the portion of the profits that I've earn to be used to my future needs.
Activity: 291
Merit: 119
May 08, 2018, 12:20:26 PM
While still in college, most students dont really plan allot on what they will do with their btc and where will they invest. Also the market is not very predictable so such planning dont really make much sense.

Even if someone plans for a big business venture out of their btc holdings, and when they graduate and if at that time the prices are very low, the plan would really have no meaning. Its better to stick with trading and holding and not to plan big things and make big dreams over btc.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
May 08, 2018, 12:16:35 PM

This analysis is base on the students portion in crypto currency l, because as a matter of facts there are still some other people who are not students but are only using crypto as the second source of income aside they daily jobs and also not making any future plans with bitcoin and other Cryptos. It all depends on individual decision either to invest your income on physical business or not.
Activity: 64
May 08, 2018, 12:10:51 PM
I am also a college student, many of my classmates have joined the encryption, most people will not invest too much money, our main money is still used in every month of life. Now many of us can earn some money every month through the bounty movement.
Activity: 55
May 08, 2018, 12:08:37 PM

Five years ago, the college student bought Bitcoin for 6,000 yuan and is now worth a million!
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
May 08, 2018, 12:06:34 PM
Well that would be true there is no doubt about it, that a good percentage of people would be into bitcoins, as it's good for the risk averse youngsters. Honestly I spend it on gadgets and travel, though occasional gambling doesn't hurt. I do keep a part of it in different wallet for long term savings. Then I also prefer to do charities here and there whenever I can do it.
Activity: 562
May 08, 2018, 12:04:54 PM
I think spending your bitcoin money to study is the best future investment you can do.  Wink
Bitcoin is big help for my son, studying in college, he pay his tuition fee and other school expenses. He work in bitcoin by joining in signature campaign he earn big profit. And he support all his siblings too. Bitcoin is a big help for us for make our dreams come true.
Activity: 140
May 08, 2018, 11:57:13 AM
For me I believe that the Bitcoin is an hoe for many college students because bitcoin can help them support their studies and their families also , maybe bitcoin is very difficult to concur with their studies ,but they can't deny that Bitcoin is the one that helps them to support their daily school lifes
Activity: 101
May 08, 2018, 11:48:52 AM
Bitcoin and college studant are currently associated with each other. It is possible for a student to earn money by working on Bitcoin. There are many poor families who work on this Bitcoin to maintain their well-being and continue their studies. So I think Bitcoin and students are friends of each other.
I actually do that because i am also a student who works as a Bitcoin user but for me i should say that bitcoin helps a lot to me not only to my expenses but also i can learn knowledge from every person who shares there own experiences but you need to manage your time in ordinal so that it won't overlap to your other things that you want to do.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!
May 08, 2018, 11:32:53 AM
Perhaps those students whose education is related to technology and computer development are much closer to the world of cryptocurrencies than those who study languages or theatrical art.
I think that many young people are much more flexible & riskier. They quickly absorb new information.
People who have families and children unfortunately can not afford to live one day at a time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
May 08, 2018, 11:32:45 AM
Well yeah i could relate on this thread since i have known some college students who are working or doing bounty campaigns but neither of them i knew were doing and buying unwanted wants or any thing that is not relevant for leisure instead they are only saving some of their money and some of their money were given to their parents to support the needs of their family. Anyway most of the college students i know were not rich and they came from the poor families like me also.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 11:24:27 AM
There are many students in the university who know bitcoin and use it. Students have more opportunities to access the internet, there are more opportunities to learn about bitcoin. Students can make money from bitcoin to take care of their life.
Pages:
Jump to: