Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin & College students . - page 24. (Read 2139 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 02:44:31 AM
I have already graduated from college and am not a student and I have a good regular job. Therefore, I try not to spend my coins, but on the contrary only to multiply them. I need a certain amount of money for my business project and how I will achieve it, I will immediately withdraw all my coins to fiat.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 02:25:37 AM
I think the college students that part of this forum and earn bitcoin use the money they earn in their school needs they find partime to support their studies so that they can help their parents too.and some of their earning baby they buy things that they want and no need to ask their parents to buy for them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 02:03:25 AM
Weather it is crypto or paper money the most important  thing is the ability to spend wisely. We are all aiming at aiming bitcoin and other altcoins acceptable anywhere in the world so I don't think it's right time to restrict people on how their money can be utilized in as much it's not for crime
Activity: 434
Hexhash.xyz
May 09, 2018, 01:53:40 AM
Teaching bitcoin in college students even an highschool is a better idea because this will help them to earn money that is useful to pay their tuition fee, books and project in school even they do work part time only. Also they can easily understand and get knowledge of it that can help to know what it is and how to used it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
May 09, 2018, 01:03:08 AM
  I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

I think most of the college students really use their coins or tokens to buy for what they want, like luxurious phones, jewelries and clothing. Some are using their tokens for them to really study they use it for their tuition and I think that is the best thing you can do to your token when you are still a student. Hopefully they all knew how to spend their coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
May 09, 2018, 12:56:04 AM
Bitcoin  have the same value like our normal fiat currency so I do not expect it to be use for something less important depending on the amount in the person's possession. I use my bitcoin to pay for goods and services especially  if the person I am dealing with  is a bitcoin fan.
Activity: 364
May 09, 2018, 12:39:54 AM
  I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?

I, myself is also a college student who depends on crypto currency to gain income. I cannot always depend on my parents because they have five children including me and I am the eldest so I need to find a way to finish my studies. Currently, I use my earnings to somehow help me in my studies, for expenses like tuition fees, books, transportation, and daily allowance. Unfortunately, I cannot save money for the future so I do not have plans for my coins in the future, I am currently spending them now to finish my studies.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 12:39:24 AM
It is very helpful for every college students that they are doing bitcoin. I know some students who finish their bachelors degree by the help of bitcoin they are the one who provide the tuition fees and everyday needs.
Surel, It is great if understudies today are now have a learning about bitcoin on the grounds that as should be obvious bitcoin is there in our future. This is a decent open door for them in light of the fact that not at all like before that you truly need to consider and gain from your own particular about bitcoin and how to utilize it. Crypto isn't simply enable us to subsidize our requirements or even win cash however digital money additionally encourages us comprehend our innovations today and to the future and the things we can do with it. I think this is likewise the new route for us going up to neediness and no more motivation to not work or procure.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 12:29:15 AM
It is very helpful for every college students that they are doing bitcoin. I know some students who finish their bachelors degree by the help of bitcoin they are the one who provide the tuition fees and everyday needs.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
May 09, 2018, 12:13:26 AM
Very true, in my country most of the people involved in Cryptocurrency
, investment money are college students, college students. In addition to the time to school, the remaining time they learn and invest.
It can be said that my country has students who have a stable income than ordinary people. Only based on bitcoin and ico transactions
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
May 08, 2018, 11:56:20 PM
It's great that as young as possible, people involve themselves into crypto world. It is a good start for building up one's interest, skill and knowledge in businesses. I, myself, is a college student as well and similarly, I have plans for the future too. Aside from wanting some extra income for now, I would like to start filling up my funds for the business I'd like in the future. I am planning to give my family a restaurant. I also think internet cafes will always be in demand because the millenials are into pc games.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 450
May 08, 2018, 11:49:49 PM
As a Senior High School Student, I used to help my parents in financial problems, lending them some money when they are short and when their salary is not enough for our basic necessities. I spent few fiat money to reward myself such as gaming and music equipments as well as art materials. It is good to see that many young people are now being aware in financial status of their lives. Learning cryptocurrency is the most important thing and someday we the young people will be the pioneer in the near future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
May 08, 2018, 11:48:52 PM
Yes I am currently a college student who got lucky to get involved in bitcoin. I do hold bitcoins but part of it is I pay for our house's bills so I only managed to save little bits of it and I don't have any plans yet on how to use it because this is still small to make something up aside from paying our bills. But I am doing my best here since this is the only way for now for me to help in my family's expenses.
Activity: 323
May 08, 2018, 11:39:58 PM
It is good if college students today are already have a knowledge about bitcoin because as we can see bitcoin is there in our future. This is a good opportunity for them because unlike before that you really need to study and learn from your own all  about bitcoin and how to use it. Crypto is not just help us fund our needs or even earn money but cryptocurrency also helps us understand our technologies today and to the future and the things we can do with it. I think this is also the new way for us tgoing up to poverty and no more reason to not work or earn.
Activity: 71
May 08, 2018, 11:27:17 PM
It's a great help to college students if they will join in bitcoin, it can really help them a lot to their school projects and requirements, instead of asking their parents for payments they will be the one to sustain it. so it can be both helping their parents and helping their studies. And this really good for them because they can learn how to become a responsible individual.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
May 08, 2018, 11:21:59 PM

Every time I have profits, I would reserve a portion of it to finance my business because I don't want to risk putting all my income in cryptocurrencies as there are still some disagreements in the government side. I am not a college student as I finish school already and working but having access to mor money when you are in school would give you more opportunity to plan for your future. I would suggest to have a business because there is a high possibility that you will just complain always when you become an employee and your boss and co-workers are just not cooperative so you should be your own boss.

I am planning to hold my coins for the long term as I can see the potential of it and as we see the growing adoption of cryptocurrencies, I can already feel that we would be proud of ourselves and grateful being alive during this time when crypto is still in its infancy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 11:09:11 PM

A college student who has acquired crypto coins surely may have a bright future. Don't waste the coins, remember you have plans for the future. Use the coins wisely for the fulfillment of your plans.

I think that during the start of cryptocurrency, college students have now the option in joining signature bounty campaign where they can earn while learning the cryptocurrency and it''s market. How I wish also way back during our time there was cryptocurrency but anyways, this is already an opportunity for students to earn or perhaps invest to earn profit. I believe, there were a lot of college student in this forum that are actually active in participating bounty campaigns for their tuition needs and day to day expenses.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
May 08, 2018, 10:30:12 PM
Interesting thought you have there, it made me wish we already have bitcoin during my college days (but too bad, all we have during those times are cranky modems with the speed of 56kbps and could easily get disconnected if someone lifts up the phone's handset, very primitive really).

But i'd say there is really no telling how will someone end up after his college days whether the person posses bitcoin or not.  Those who will continue to party and stay on the lavish lifestyle could spare evenly with those who take a more serious and mature path along the way.

I'd say lady luck has a lot to do besides our fervor for a better life. Though maturity and being responsible is a good hand to have if you look at the long term reward, so i'd suggest you find your passion and try not to screw things up but do learn to enjoy everything else along the way. Do not be too hard on yourself.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
May 08, 2018, 09:27:11 PM
Yes, you are correct. Students who can't find job in the real world because of lack of experience makes it into crypto. I myself is a student who studies Computer Engineering and cryptocurrency helps me fund my financial problem and also helps me gain some experience about the technology behind every cryptocurrency. I gain a lot of experience on how the market works too because of this. Crypto doesn't just help us fund our needs, cryptocurrency also helps us understand amazing technologies and the things we can do in it.
Activity: 98
May 08, 2018, 08:50:45 PM
If majority is young college students this is a great opportunity to earn a decent amount while studying. But knowing your limits is important. Cryptocurrency is becoming a well known thing around the world and in the internet a decent income for those who are short for the needs.
Pages:
Jump to: