Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin & College students . - page 26. (Read 2139 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 11:19:37 AM
Bitcoin is a educated form of business, that is a good thing, to educate some student that have interest online trading buy using bitcoin and also let them know, by making cool cash after the period of investment, through investment, example as a new in-tech in high institution, you invest on bitcoin, after the program is over, which takes 4 to 5 years, interval it appreciate to start a new life.   
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
May 08, 2018, 10:58:09 AM
I agree, i am a high school student too and many of my friends are joining with me too. My school also teach us about bitcoin and blockchain.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 10:49:17 AM
im a college student and you are right that i use my money to buy video games and peripheral about gaming and PC, if you ask about using coin for other reason, yes i use my coin to do some trading, im trading iwh altcoin or bitcoin, everything that can be trade i try it to makes some profit

I guess this is true. Aside from they need additional source of income, young college students  are more tech savvy. They are usually the ones who spend more time on the internet and the ones who discover bitcoin. And they are also the ones who have more time to explore and do research and are more curious
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 10:44:36 AM
im a college student and you are right that i use my money to buy video games and peripheral about gaming and PC, if you ask about using coin for other reason, yes i use my coin to do some trading, im trading iwh altcoin or bitcoin, everything that can be trade i try it to makes some profit
Activity: 364
May 08, 2018, 10:39:10 AM
  I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

For students bitcoin very profitable form of income. Bitcoin farm is very compact, but requires quite a lot of energy. But bitcoin will always pay off all your expenses for this activity.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 10:37:48 AM
I think spending your bitcoin money to study is the best future investment you can do.  Wink
Yes, I am second year college now and I support my study in college, I pay my tuition fee and my other school expenses. Bitcoin is my job it give me hope  to finished my course, I want to help my family,  bitcoin is here to help me to earn high income to make my future become successful.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
May 08, 2018, 10:29:31 AM
Yes I do I bought 100000nlx coin few months back I'm planning on holding onto it for atleast $20 per coin then sell 50000 and look for other altcoins with potential to buy during that time of sell.

I plan on starting my very own cryptoinstitution in my country Nigeria. We're backwards when it comes to Cryptocurrency I plan on educating others for free just as I was educated. Also planing developing a token to back my institution
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
May 08, 2018, 10:26:55 AM
I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
I do not agree with this completely because when ever i go for a bitcoin conference i never saw any students rather than investors and business people or developers, may be the events where i went were like that, there may be students claiming bounties and other advertising things but you cannot call them the major part of the community because there are people from every aspect.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 09:39:23 AM
It is simple. Dedicate on learning how to invest for future savings and use a portion of your profit to invest for a college degree.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 08, 2018, 09:36:21 AM
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?

Im not a college student because i am a father,a husband and a son to my parents..but i once been in your position that dont know what to do in our coins,until I decide to put in offline business in which a food business and now im doing good on this and earning much better now,so i think you better find a business the suits to your skills,taste and passion
Activity: 61
May 08, 2018, 09:21:07 AM
As we know that bitcoin is a digital currency and now people are earning thousands of online businesses and cryptocurrency so bitcoin provide an opportunity for college student so they can earn and many teenagers earn thousand of dollars monthly as we know that now a days every person have an internet connection so people used it for information as well as getting new ideas fo their business which provide equal opportunity to all.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't request loans~
May 08, 2018, 09:16:21 AM

I think some of those people are not know the true essense and importance of crypto to their life which is so big mistake because they wasted the opportunities and benefits that crypto could gives to them.  However, there still some collegeous that are matured enough and they can already know how they manage this system and they know how important it is.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
May 08, 2018, 08:39:11 AM
That is really happening for most of my friends. Some of them are still in college and most of my friends did not pursue their college because of bitcoin. I can say that you still finish your study for a better future and maybe bitcoin is just another source of income for you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
May 08, 2018, 08:32:57 AM
i think bitcoin right now are not fully accepted full in the store, but if showing with some trade agreement, i think is okay whenever we buy some thing with people who agree to recive payment with it, at least there are to many people too are still agree accepting it anyway
Activity: 476
May 08, 2018, 08:32:17 AM
generally easy kids like that if they have a lot of money of course they will spend their money spree even they never think about their future because they think that they still easy and easy easy just once in life, so that if we have easy child then we need to do something good for their future so that if they have income from bitcoin they not only waste their money but they can set aside for the tube
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
May 08, 2018, 08:28:37 AM

Yes, currently, almost everyone can make money on cryptocurrency, because this is an easy kind of earnings, if there are initial resources, if there is a chance, it is necessary to use them.
It is undoubtedly that almost a hige community of crypto are still young because youth today are so wise and adventurous that they are willing to take risks just to try new things in their life. And having bitcoin for a student is really a big help that they can used it to sustain their school needs and also to sustain their daily allowances.
Activity: 154
May 08, 2018, 08:24:41 AM
I'm college too and because I'm not in rich family I start to found any job that's not disturb my school. And from that i got involved in Crypto. I don't have any desire to buy PC gaming/Console like my friend. I just want to buy Mining Rig that can make more profit than just Bounty or trading. I have to take pains first before having fun and it's my motto.
Activity: 212
May 08, 2018, 08:22:42 AM

In the Philippines students who are 15 years of age and above are already earning millions of Pesos annually  from doing bitcoin jobs such as bounty campaign. They have high ranking accounts in this forum such as Legendary and Hero members.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 08:17:48 AM
for me, before I dive into the world of crypto I have been planning my direction running. of course I will invest the results of trading or bounty hunter to the real, for example, Land, house, gold or property can be. so my strategy is to generate from the nature of the software to the hardware.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 08:14:41 AM

Yeah I seen many college students that are doing good in crypto currency. They become financially dependent and that can buy what they wanted. Imagine at there young age they had a better source of income than working at officiating a daily wage earner. I'm hoping that they will save it for there future as we can't sure anything in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: