Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin & College students . - page 27. (Read 2139 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 08:05:39 AM
  I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

most of the time now is college students are the one who are really working in bitcoin they are the one who have the biggest earn in bitcoin.if they graduate in their course then they have a lot of money through bitcoin and then later on they can open their own business after college.so they can do bitcoin while studying.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 08:03:14 AM
I am keeping my bitcoin because I wanted to go back to college. I feel like I have enough savings since last year to finish off my college this year and it would be a great achievement for me to finish school with bitcoins help. Hopefully if I am lucky to earn again, I will be saving again for my kids college too.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
May 08, 2018, 07:53:55 AM
  I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?

Even I was curious at starting days of the coin generation because I was sure of what to do with those coins in future days and how can I get longer-term benefits by saving those crypto coins. But by using this forums key points and question & answers i understood the skills of investing and trading those coins and by this way you will slowly able to find the ways to spend your saved coins wisely on right things and also you can easily plan for your future business and how smartly you can manage your holdings.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 07:53:06 AM
It can be a good idea to keep pace with the era. Bitcoin has now got legitimacy in the country. As a result, its usage is increasing day by day. And, in the school and college, instead of the money, Bitcoin will be used to benefit everyone.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 07:51:57 AM
I think bitcoin can and is very useful if introduced to the students because the development of advanced blockchain and bitcoin technology has a peer to peer technology but has a very strong cryptographic security that makes security in nature when transacting is guaranteed.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
May 08, 2018, 07:47:26 AM
I'm a college student and not much active in cryptocurrency world, being busy on a lot of stuff for school, it's quite tough to earn since we need some investment or fund for a start, I only use it as a sideline and check news to catch up. I also hope to do some business but do it after earning enough from work if I get a stable one (hopefully)  Cheesy
Activity: 462
May 08, 2018, 07:40:22 AM
While it is true that college students do devote earnings from cryptos for payment of tuition fees or anything school related. In my case, I usually spend bitcoin earnings on what is needed in our house, saving a huge portion for an educational plan for my daughter and saving some capital for a business that I Will be opening soon. At these times we should be wise in spending and keep in mind that whatever that we earth here should not only be spend on leisure and vices but in preparation for the future. For college students, it would be wise to save some so that when you graduate you have a seed money to start with in case you want to put up something.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
May 08, 2018, 07:40:07 AM
After i get enough capital from my coins i will open up a business and after that i will try to hodl any coins that i have left. and i will not stop joining some bounties so that i will not lose opportunities.
Activity: 182
May 08, 2018, 07:34:16 AM
I think it depends. Students go to colleges or universities for what? To become professionals in certain areas. If they are successful at that and at the same time can spend their time doing crypto-business. I can salute them if it doesn`t distract them from learning and they know what they do.
Activity: 322
May 08, 2018, 07:30:20 AM

Yes, currently, almost everyone can make money on cryptocurrency, because this is an easy kind of earnings, if there are initial resources, if there is a chance, it is necessary to use them.
brand new
Activity: 0
May 08, 2018, 07:18:21 AM
Bitcoin and college studant are currently associated with each other. It is possible for a student to earn money by working on Bitcoin. There are many poor families who work on this Bitcoin to maintain their well-being and continue their studies. So I think Bitcoin and students are friends of each other.

I agree, a college student and bitcoin could be a great tandem. In financial associated aspects, Working in bitcoin a college student may be able to support his /her studies. Not just you are helping yourself to achieve your dreams, you are also helping your parents financially.
Activity: 201
May 08, 2018, 07:21:33 AM

As a college student, I can't deny that I use my earned coins for my daily needs and expenses, and of course in my studies. A typical college student that knows cryptocurrencies will do that of course, and if I had earned enough coins, my plan is to biy my family a house and lot because that would be a great investment I think and it would benefit my parents especially they did not had the chance to buy. I will help them with that.
Activity: 434
Merit: 14
May 08, 2018, 07:15:20 AM
We come to the world once and we have the right to have fun at our best ages..So instead of thinking about the future we have to pay more for entertainment.
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
May 08, 2018, 07:12:27 AM
I'm not young at all, unfortunately. And my experience is much greater than when I was 24.
But I think there is nothing wrong with young people spending their money on entertainment. We live only once. And in 40 years you already cannot afford much. Not because you haven't money, you are sick or don't want to be bloody weird for others. I think youth is the most suitable time to bring madness and enjoy life to its fullest. And if cryptocurrency helps in this then it's fine.
Activity: 67
Merit: 5
May 08, 2018, 07:09:04 AM
I as a college student. I save my bitcoins for my future because I believe in bitcoin's potential. The plans I have for my bitcoin is I will convert it to our country's currency and will use it to buy things that would give me passive income like buying lot that would be expensive in the future. I will also use the converted money to invest in companies that has been established long enough and companies that I am sure of that will not be bankrupted soon. I want to earn passively so that I will have time for myself, my family, and loved ones.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
May 08, 2018, 06:41:22 AM
Great topic. I want to open an Internet business. Create several useful projects for people and delegate work at the expense of accumulated funds. Then go on self-sufficiency and have a passive income.
Activity: 143
May 08, 2018, 06:25:02 AM
For me the use of crypto currencies is for my business and aside from that I also use it as my extra income to pay for my ectricity and water bill.
Activity: 336
May 08, 2018, 06:21:13 AM

Crypto investment is a good idea especially for college students, This is very important to us at least by future comes, who knows, the coins your holding are smoothly soaring up and gain huge amount, Its a brighter chance for us at least we have a good amount for investment, or assistance in times of problems.
Activity: 238
Merit: 38
May 08, 2018, 06:20:14 AM

Well you have to take a note that many crypto users are mostly younger population because this is something "fresh" and new, as young people will accept change more likely than older. Because for older people to accept it more time has to pass.

It all depends on what your end goal is and how many are you holding. For instance if you have few mils saved up maybe I would go with RE, tho I do not believe I'll have millions to do that. So for me I am looking into building the business as well or at least investing into other things where passive income is possible. You can however try to start the business even now if you think you can manage to study and manage the business. Fiat or crypto is just a tool, a medium of exchange, for us to acquire more and be able to get other things that we need, this is why some people don't really see crypto as an investment for example.

You don't need much money nowadays to start the business as all you have to do is work really hard, it's easier with good money to start of course. I will most likely go with business one day or another because even if crypto grow and surpass my business, I still have something that I have made that can potentially bring me good income and a place to produce value for others, where as with crypto you hold and do nothing, or you try to trade but I don't feel like I am giving any value to other people on the table and it doesn't fulfill me and this is why business is great, but still not an easy task of course.

If you ask me, better is to reinvest that money than go with memes that say buy lambo and other rich things to say, hey I am rich.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
May 08, 2018, 06:16:19 AM
I am also a college student and while my portfolio isn't huge right now, I hope that in a few years It will be worth enough that I can put down a deposit on a house or buy a car, but I will also be looking to invest in coins for the future too
Pages:
Jump to: