Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Conference 2012- London 15-16 Sept | ANNOUNCEMENT sponsorship available! - page 14. (Read 60311 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Activity: 602
Merit: 512
GLBSE Support [email protected]
I suddenly got an urge to sign up as a sponsor, to request a press pass, and to do a presentation/talk. Seriosuly. Will be in touch, at least some of those things I mentioned might be of interest.

Great stuff, looking forward to it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
-
I suddenly got an urge to sign up as a sponsor, to request a press pass, and to do a presentation/talk. Seriosuly. Will be in touch, at least some of those things I mentioned might be of interest.

You can now see our sponsors in OP

Also we've almost got our venue lined up, and it's looking like we'll be able to have Bitcoin2012 this September, in a central London location!
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Confirming Birgitta Jónsdóttir as a speaker for Bitcoin2012 - London

Birgitta, a member of the Icelandic parliament and spokeswoman for Icelandic Modern Media Initiative(IMMI) and has acted as spokeswoman for Wikileaks playing a major role in the release of the Collateral Murder video from Iraq.

holy sh.t, that's pretty tremendous. Wonder what she will talk about?
Confirming Birgitta Jónsdóttir as a speaker for Bitcoin2012 - London

Birgitta, a member of the Icelandic parliament and spokeswoman for Icelandic Modern Media Initiative(IMMI) and has acted as spokeswoman for Wikileaks playing a major role in the release of the Collateral Murder video from Iraq.

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Best of luck chaps, let us know ASAP when you have dates fixed...

In the mean time are there any weekly/monthly meetups in London area?

I'll be in the london hacker space on Monday for a bit :p

Meetup there

I've sent you a PM....

I'll be in the london hacker space on Monday for a bit :p

Meetup there
Activity: 64

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Coinabul - Gold Unbarred
All sponsors who've sent in their logo are now up, with links to their site.
Thanks Doctor!
Jon
donator
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
No Gods; No Masters; Only You
I just want to state that, yes, http://bitkoin.su is a proud sponsor of the London Bitcoin Conference.
All sponsors who've sent in their logo are now up, with links to their site.
Doesn't seem that complete, for example logos on the first page link to... image files of those logos...

Not all of them. The one from Intersango links to Intersango.com Wink
They are probably working on it.
Can't talk for the other sponsors, but I've given Nefario the URL where he should link the logo to Tongue

Thats pretty much it, I lost my internet connection until fairly late in the evening yesterday, so it wasn't until 5:30AM that I'd finished, thought I'd leave the links until the next day.

Nefario
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Doesn't seem that complete, for example logos on the first page link to... image files of those logos...

Not all of them. The one from Intersango links to Intersango.com Wink
They are probably working on it.
Can't talk for the other sponsors, but I've given Nefario the URL where he should link the logo to Tongue
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1076
We have made progress in looking for a venue but want to check out all possible venues to be sure we pick the best place. We had identified about 50 venues at least to look at. Hopefully we will have a confirmation by the end of the month. There is also some negotiation taking place.

We found a trendy upscale loft which looked cool Cheesy but not so much of a conference venue, more for private parties for celebrities.

We want to get a place for 500, but it's difficult finding for that range. Most venues are 200, then a few 300, a huge gap and then places for 2000+ (big warehouses). Still gotta keeps searching and find somewhere nice.
Activity: 100
We have made progress in looking for a venue but want to check out all possible venues to be sure we pick the best place. We had identified about 50 venues at least to look at. Hopefully we will have a confirmation by the end of the month. There is also some negotiation taking place.
Activity: 100
Our plan is to have a venue and date confirmed in 2 weeks time (hopefully sooner)
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Someone, please, send me a postcard from the conference Smiley I guess I won't have an opportunity to be there.
Pages:
Jump to: