Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Conference 2012- London 15-16 Sept | ANNOUNCEMENT sponsorship available! - page 2. (Read 60311 times)

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
I don't see why would an American conference compete with a European one, provided there's some leeway between them. Bitcoin businesses would probably send someone to each. Asia should join too.

+1

Would love to see a conference in China, or Hong Kong.

+1

Maybe we can create pool, to choose - at first - continent - where conference should be?

I think the European Bitcoin Conference should be somewhere close to Europe.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
I don't see why would an American conference compete with a European one, provided there's some leeway between them. Bitcoin businesses would probably send someone to each. Asia should join too.

+1

+1

Maybe we can create pool, to choose - at first - continent - where conference should be?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Hello!

+1

Mitebcool. I only suggest dc jokingly, since I live so close.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1091

+1

donator
Activity: 980
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
-
Helsinki makes sense to me. I would prefer to fly to country whose politicians declare Bitcoin legal as opposed to "the land of ..." well... whatever that land is of now.

donator
2013, do it in dc so I can come ;_;

+1

Washington D.C is the location for BTC Conference 2013, pass it around.

I like Helsinki better.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Yup everyone should start planing lol
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

+1

Washington D.C is the location for BTC Conference 2013, pass it around.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Hello!
donator
I was going to post "CONFERENCE RALLY" to one of the rally!!!!!!-threads... but they're all locked Sad
legendary
Activity: 1036
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
Great! Can't wait to see them.

Another video - Josh from BFL @ friday social night, Antalya restaurant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT-smMzg54k
Activity: 602
Merit: 512
GLBSE Support [email protected]
Just on the videos, we're going going to be looking at about a week to a week and 1/2 for the post production. Sound and video quality is pretty good.
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
I guess the first video that comes out?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcr9ewg99LA

Oh and sorry for the VVS.
haha, i realised that back in the day you had actually asked me to do a logo for you Smiley

Too late, that ship has sailed.
Activity: 157
Merit: 104
haha, i realised that back in the day you had actually asked me to do a logo for you Smiley
Activity: 157
Merit: 104
Activity: 668
Merit: 501
(the lobster is still moving everytime someone mentions keynesian economics)
do you give him a stimulus package?
donator
... judging by that ... belly
It struck me during the conference how few overweight people were present. Despite presumably sitting at computers all day.

Too poor, can't buy food with bitcoin, we were all starving.

dude, just come to vladimirs garden, we're discussing economics and luxs is perparing awesome food on the grill Wink

(the lobster is still moving everytime someone mentions keynesian economics)
Pages:
Jump to: