Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Conference 2012- London 15-16 Sept | ANNOUNCEMENT sponsorship available! - page 3. (Read 60311 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 512
GLBSE Support [email protected]
Interesting article already up, I think we're going to start seeing media trickle out now.

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/printable-guns-grey-matters-and-masked-hackers
Are there any available for those of us who were only there in spirit? (To be sent by mail?)

Heh, we didn't keep them. But maybe someone can upload a pic of one they have.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Gems:Crypto
Are there any available for those of us who were only there in spirit? (To be sent by mail?)

Are there copies of any printed materials that have logos from sponsors printed on them available for those sponsors?

I hope my Tier 1 sponsorship exposure was worth my BTC Wink

A schedule was given out to eveyone who attended which had the logo's on the back.
Activity: 672
Gems:Crypto
Are there copies of any printed materials that have logos from sponsors printed on them available for those sponsors?

I hope my Tier 1 sponsorship exposure was worth my BTC Wink

... judging by that ... belly
It struck me during the conference how few overweight people were present. Despite presumably sitting at computers all day.

Too poor, can't buy food with bitcoin, we were all starving.
RMS is getting old though, and judging by that tumor he calls a belly, won't be with us much longer.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I sat next to RMS for for several hours and overheard a few of his interactions with people.  I've never seen him before or attended any of his talks, but now I never plan to.  The guy is just a right dick.  Plain and simple, he is rude, obnoxious and so full of himself I wanted to tell him to stuff it up his ass and he wasn't even talking to me.  He has absolutely no social graces at all.

Yeah, he behaved quite bad and had bad manners. Didn't like his appearance. But his speech and ideas were great, even though he probably held this speech a thousand times and you could find similar speeches of him in the internet. Even though I wouldn't like to hang out with this arrogant guy, it was good that he held his speech though.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
Is anyone meeting up tonight?  I would like to meet a few people or whatever.  I've got a few things to take care of before the evening, but I'd definitely like to meet and greet anyone who's come early.

I've just arrived back home but could head out again for a little bit, if you want to meet up for a while thats cool.
Give a small public speaking & presentation about BitForce SC Jalapeno,BitForce SC Single,BitForce SC Mini Rig  Cheesy

Did they give out sample coins Smiley  I hear they taste better then the old ones  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Damn, you should have!  I had a great time and met a ton of interesting and awesome people. 
donator
Activity: 1064
I sat next to RMS for for several hours and overheard a few of his interactions with people.  I've never seen him before or attended any of his talks, but now I never plan to.  The guy is just a right dick.  Plain and simple, he is rude, obnoxious and so full of himself I wanted to tell him to stuff it up his ass and he wasn't even talking to me.  He has absolutely no social graces at all.

Naw, I didn't know you where there Sad
Otherwise I would have said hi Smiley
//DeaDTerra
legendary
Activity: 1036
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
I don't care if is he rude to people or not. I do care what he did already for our world.
legendary
Activity: 1260
cst
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
The Cosmos doesn't care about you.
Third! ;)

I personally had loads of fun during the whole weekend:) Already can't wait for next year.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
Mindblowing, inspirational and humbling to be in the presence of so many great minds. Thank you everyone!

Slightly offtopic: I asked Stallman if it's still GNU/Linux if I use busybox and uclibc (which are GPL/LGPL but not GNU), like my distro, shurdix. It looked like I managed to annoy him, but I'll remember the moment forever.

Did he rip off and eat skin off his feet again?
donator
Activity: 544
Mindblowing, inspirational and humbling to be in the presence of so many great minds. Thank you everyone!

Slightly offtopic: I asked Stallman if it's still GNU/Linux if I use busybox and uclibc (which are GPL/LGPL but not GNU), like my distro, shurdix. It looked like I managed to annoy him, but I'll remember the moment forever.
legendary
Activity: 1036
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
I just got back home (I live 120miles away from London). Head still full of new future ideas and thoughts. This was fantastic conference and definitely I'm going to next one. BTW Friday social night (with Bitcoin cake!:P) in restaurant was the best Wink
Thanks for all of you to be there, it was pleasure to meet you people face to face.
Good talks this morning especially by Mike on the future of bitcoin.

I'm buying bitcoin for cash if anyone wants to sell jus :)t pm me. Smiley

Will

Yep - mike's talk was great. Too bad for the bitcoiners who aren't in london...

They really are missing out, really you can't put a price on this, it's not even the talks (which are mostly great) but being able to talk realtime, face to face with others. It's so efficient.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

I'm buying bitcoin for cash if anyone wants to sell jus :)t pm me. Smiley

Will

Yep - mike's talk was great. Too bad for the bitcoiners who aren't in london...
Activity: 767

I'm buying bitcoin for cash if anyone wants to sell just pm me. Smiley

Will
Pages:
Jump to: