Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Conference 2012- London 15-16 Sept | ANNOUNCEMENT sponsorship available! - page 6. (Read 60311 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Can you record a videos like last time from Prague 2011?
Addition live stream and chat will be available ?

I was also wondering about this.  Given that there are three rooms and several presentations taking place in parallel...many of us would like to see them all...will all presentations be recorded and available for viewing later (for attendees, at least)?
Activity: 743
Can you record a videos like last time from Prague 2011?
Addition live stream and chat will be available ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 512
GLBSE Support [email protected]
I'm really looking forward to the conference.

Yeah, me too. Only 4 days, can't wait Smiley

Actually the hackathon starts tomorrow. So it's already kind of begun.

This really is going to be just fantastic, as there isn't just the conference itself, but so many after events as well.
cst
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
The Cosmos doesn't care about you.

Yeah, me too. Only 4 days, can't wait :)
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1056
Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com
Now that Matthew has been labelled a scammer, I presume you guys have invited him to speak in London?

Correct, he is listed at https://sites.google.com/a/bitcoin2012.com/homepage/speakers.

I am actually attending this conference, but am feeling increasingly uncomfortable about it.

Matthew N. Wright is a serial entrepreneur living in South Korea, and quit all non-Bitcoin related work to found the Digital Commerce Advancement Organization, the largest Bitcoin business incubator. He co-founded DialCoin, Bitcoin Magazine, BeyondBanks, Safebit, BitcoinMall, ElletSys, and the Bitcoin Association of Korea, offering bi-lingual informational, business integration and translation services. He currently serves as Editor-in-Chief of Bitcoin Magazine.

He's still listed on the page (I'll fix that now) but he's not speaking.

Also I don't know why someone said Zhou was sponsoring, thats not true AFAIK.

So lay off the hyperbole and enjoy this, it's going to be absolutely awesome, turns out there is going to be a lot more press there than we originally thought.
donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105
Now that Matthew has been labelled a scammer, I presume you guys have invited him to speak in London?

Correct, he is listed at https://sites.google.com/a/bitcoin2012.com/homepage/speakers.

I am actually attending this conference, but am feeling increasingly uncomfortable about it.

Matthew N. Wright is a serial entrepreneur living in South Korea, and quit all non-Bitcoin related work to found the Digital Commerce Advancement Organization, the largest Bitcoin business incubator. He co-founded DialCoin, Bitcoin Magazine, BeyondBanks, Safebit, BitcoinMall, ElletSys, and the Bitcoin Association of Korea, offering bi-lingual informational, business integration and translation services. He currently serves as Editor-in-Chief of Bitcoin Magazine.

I'm setting up a stall Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
He wont be there. Someone else will be there to represent the magazine now he is no longer a part of it.
He may be there, but he won't be representing the magazine.
Activity: 369
Merit: 250
He wont be there. Someone else will be there to represent the magazine now he is no longer a part of it.
Activity: 166
Merit: 101

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Yes, he and Patrick will do 'Rævkrok' on stage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRTAJ3fdY-w

Direct translation to english would be: "Ass hook".
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Let me guess.. Namecoin (Zhou) is now a sponsor?

This is hilarious beyond words. Lets work out the net total of the thefts conducted by/with the explicit help of these "sponsors" and "distinguished guests"...?

This conference will do a great job at further entrenching the undesirable stereotype bitcoin has (as a community infested with criminals and idiots).

BB.

The only one missing is Bruce Wagner.

No no, he's our mystery guest speaker.

2 tier 2 places left with the discount and Tuesday graphics deadline.
Activity: 686
Wat

This is hilarious beyond words. Lets work out the net total of the thefts conducted by/with the explicit help of these "sponsors" and "distinguished guests"...?

This conference will do a great job at further entrenching the undesirable stereotype bitcoin has (as a community infested with criminals and idiots).

BB.

The only one missing is Bruce Wagner.
Also any Tier 1 sponsorship after this time (i.e. now) will not include printing on the event guide as printing has already begun.
Deadline for Tier 2 artwork is this Tuesday.
Well over 200 tickets sold already, and the rate of sales is increasing.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10

BB.
First spot gone already.
Pages:
Jump to: