Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 112. (Read 293872 times)

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
October 18, 2015, 11:13:52 AM
i have been searching free card

There isn't any , if they kept the same rates as before , Virtual cards should costs something like 3$ and the physical cards 17$ (unless you use referal link from someone , it will be lower) .
Also note that Virtual cards can be used to verify paypal accounts (like I did)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 18, 2015, 11:11:48 AM
i have been searching free card
Activity: 1
October 18, 2015, 10:54:15 AM
Is it true?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
October 18, 2015, 10:51:33 AM
Hello , I received your email and I'am interested on investing however it seems like I'am not able to do it and I'd like to know why ?
What I'am supposed to select here ? (knowing that I don't really have much money , just like to buy small) or this is for millionaires ?

Hi mate!
This is not for millionaires - this is for our loyal customers first of all and for anyone in the bitcoin community. The selection is up to you really, it is more of a standard questionnaire to evaluate your risk appetite which all investment platforms have to make you fill

Oh understood then I'm going to invest I guess , but still don't get it , how I'm supposed to get my money back and where exactly I will get it and what are the factors that will get me money back + profit ? I'm not that much of an investor.

I would like to invest $200 is that enough for the start?
I would be happy to see if there is any business plan that you made inside the company and how have you planned to payback the investors, immediately from the first month or how, these information are very important to us.

Thanks for your interest. £250 equivalent is the minimal amount of investments. You can request documents via the platform.
Hope it helps.

Well is equivalent to 1.462 Bitcoins but my point is where is the ROI
When will i get my money back and start earning, maybe you can tell us any timeline about this.
I will think about this amount as i currently don't own but after i see the timeline etc..
Activity: 5
October 18, 2015, 10:47:18 AM
Hello , I received your email and I'am interested on investing however it seems like I'am not able to do it and I'd like to know why ?
What I'am supposed to select here ? (knowing that I don't really have much money , just like to buy small) or this is for millionaires ?

https://i.imgur.com/5Hnkglh.png

Hi mate!
This is not for millionaires - this is for our loyal customers first of all and for anyone in the bitcoin community. The selection is up to you really, it is more of a standard questionnaire to evaluate your risk appetite which all investment platforms have to make you fill

Oh understood then I'm going to invest I guess , but still don't get it , how I'm supposed to get my money back and where exactly I will get it and what are the factors that will get me money back + profit ? I'm not that much of an investor.

I would be happy to see if there is any business plan that you made inside the company and how have you planned to payback the investors, immediately from the first month or how, these information are very important to us.

Thanks for your interest. £250 equivalent is the minimal amount of investments. You can request documents via the platform.
Hope it helps.
Activity: 532
October 18, 2015, 09:00:40 AM

Hi mate!

staff
October 18, 2015, 08:57:10 AM

Hi mate!

Activity: 938
October 18, 2015, 01:42:13 AM

Thanks Omega , i just have the same question for e-coin team, i received today their email about investing but we need more details.

and also please try to make your card available worldwide as soon as possible, it may help a lot

most of the details required for the investment decision are available on the portal (bnktothefuture).
If you have any questions, there is a question form available there or you can e-mail us at [email protected]
October 18, 2015, 01:40:30 AM
I tried e-icon.io and I believe there is no competition with it.
Great service, support, and overall system.
Best wishes for the owners.

thank you !
October 18, 2015, 01:39:51 AM
Is this debit card works at WU Send money?
Cause i tried to send money to my brother at UK site but not working why?

would have to check that, please, e-mail [email protected]
October 18, 2015, 01:39:02 AM

Hi mate!
Activity: 742
October 17, 2015, 10:16:51 PM

Thanks Omega , i just have the same question for e-coin team, i received today their email about investing but we need more details.

and also please try to make your card available worldwide as soon as possible, it may help a lot
Activity: 39
October 17, 2015, 08:42:49 PM
I got mine like 6 months ago and works like a charm
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
illuminati
October 17, 2015, 03:56:05 PM
Is this debit card works at WU Send money?
Cause i tried to send money to my brother at UK site but not working why?
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
October 17, 2015, 07:13:34 AM
I've just make my first transaction using the card, and it went very smooth.
Thank you e-coin Wink
Activity: 9
October 17, 2015, 06:02:38 AM
I tried e-icon.io and I believe there is no competition with it.
Great service, support, and overall system.
Best wishes for the owners.
staff
October 17, 2015, 05:50:35 AM

October 15, 2015, 12:21:00 PM
So the load card option is still unavailable?

should be available. if you are having any issues, please, write to [email protected]
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
illuminati
October 15, 2015, 09:12:58 AM
So the load card option is still unavailable?
October 15, 2015, 07:58:28 AM
Hey Gosha,

Would you mind commenting on the difficulties regarding sending bitcoin debit cards to the US.

We keep hearing an optimistic "End of the Year", but why is that?

What regulations are in place prohibiting you from getting US customers?  Will these regulations expire, or what are debit card companies doing to become compliant?

In other words, what needs to be done to get your cards into the US?

Thanks in advance.

Hi mate,

As you may know, our card issuing bank is registered in Gibraltar jurisdiction. The big benefit of which is high limits for the cards, but one of the drawbacks is the inability to issue cards to US addresses. We are in constant communication with them on removing these barriers, and making new partnerships and arrangements, we are being promised to be able to overcome these hurdles. We will certainly keep everyone posted on the progress
Jump to: