Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 108. (Read 293872 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 08, 2015, 07:49:02 AM
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
November 08, 2015, 07:25:40 AM
My card paid 1$ for the maintenance fee, is this will happen every month?
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
November 08, 2015, 06:20:26 AM
Hello OP...
If I order a card and pay $ 17 and after a few months I did not get a card,  whether I will pay back for a new card?
This problem happened to me 3 months ago I order a card payment processor in Nxxxx and do not get it

No you won't get new one for free. My euro card never got to me. I was answered I paid for plain royal service, it has no tracking, blah blah blah... So, if you never get it you have to pay for new one over and over again, or order with DHL. In the meantime, I ordered my Xapo card with DHL, still hoping e-coin card will eventually get to me. And I got it via DHL, in like 7 days. And guess what? DHL almost didn't deliver me a card, because Mychoice forgot to write my phone number? My Payoneer mastercard was sent by plain royal mail, and I got it within 5 days. For free (Payoneer sends first card for free). But, my friend never got his, so he had to pay them DHL service, he needed it badly. So, everywhere is the same: they send it, or not, someone lost it, or stole it, etc etc... All in all, if you want to get your card, pay DHL. And call them to give phone number, because Mychoice will not. And last thing: my Xapo card is USD, and I ordered EUR one. It is not Xapo fault, it is Mychoice fault, so if it happens with e-coin, you should know it is Mychoice fault. And guess what? You have to cancel one you got and pay for new one if you want a replacement Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1155
Merit: 1174
https://keybase.io/lasergun
November 07, 2015, 06:37:22 AM
I am a little confused as i see 2 different cards.
There is one Visa (which i have on my avatar) and the other one is Master Card.
As shown as https://www.e-coin.io/bitcoin-debit-card-fees-and-limits
My question is can we choose any of them or which one will be shipped?

As I known, the card from e-coin.io home page is a custom design for future, cards with such design can't be shipped now.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
November 07, 2015, 06:32:46 AM
Hello OP...
If I order a card and pay $ 17 and after a few months I did not get a card,  whether I will pay back for a new card?
This problem happened to me 3 months ago I order a card payment processor in Nxxxx and do not get it

I think if you order the card you'll get it less than a week, I received my "free" card less than a week after order. So I think you will get it asap because we are from the same country.
But if you do not receive the card after few months I think they will check the shipping and if there is something wrong with the shipping perhaps they will send another card or give your money back.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
November 07, 2015, 06:25:40 AM
I am a little confused as i see 2 different cards.
There is one Visa (which i have on my avatar) and the other one is Master Card.
As shown as https://www.e-coin.io/bitcoin-debit-card-fees-and-limits
My question is can we choose any of them or which one will be shipped?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
November 06, 2015, 06:32:53 AM
Hello OP...
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
November 05, 2015, 10:10:59 PM
Does any english is from Ecoin managment or only Russians,i ve been thinking to try with virtual card first,but to much doubt.Is this possible to set up new pin only by phone,strengest way ever
legendary
Activity: 1155
Merit: 1174
https://keybase.io/lasergun
November 05, 2015, 04:54:57 PM
I just wish I could get a Bitcoin debit card, but as far as I can see, most companies don't ship those cards to Puerto Rico. If anybody could help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm still looking for one that does ship to the specified country.  Smiley

The only way I can see for you, is to find a friend in one of these countries, in which they can deliver or to order several anonymous cards from Bit-X.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 05, 2015, 02:47:28 PM
I just wish I could get a Bitcoin debit card, but as far as I can see, most companies don't ship those cards to Puerto Rico. If anybody could help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm still looking for one that does ship to the specified country.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
November 05, 2015, 01:46:07 PM
Is there any staff or admin online ?
I asked my question 5 days ago and still waiting for my answer

Lol I didn't found my country in the list. Bad to know
I also saw e-coin provides a virtual credit card for $3.
E-coin vcc work for Google play store ?
And I also have to pay monthly fee in vcc too, right ?
Is there any fees for loading the vcc ? And also unverified..

To load the cards i see no fee in their FAQ.
Anyway there are some limits on loading like: MIN 10.00 MAX 2,500.00
DAILY 1,000.00 MONTH 2,500.00, and since it worked for paypal it should work for google too[not tested]

The minimum is $6 not $10. And can anyone tell me this will surely work for Google play store or not ?
And unverified card work for paypal too, right ?

I need to know all questions above. All are related to unverified vcc. And does it works for Godaddy ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 05, 2015, 05:22:07 AM
Activity: 184
November 05, 2015, 03:46:36 AM
Guys,
I'm really sorry to say this, because I already paid 2 x $13 for my USD and EUR cards with E-coin.io, but they seems to be shady and scam company to me.
Don't get me wrong, I like them when their system is in a full working order, but it's just ridiculous that their "card load system" comfortably doesn't work when the bitcoin is in its highest rate.
Yesterday 1 bitcoin was about $400 based on purse.io website, and i had ~$94 (or 85 euros) in my account. I tried to load my EUR card but "Try again - service unavailable".
Today 04.11.2015US time (or 05.11.2015 European time) i still can't load my card. Now I have ~$74 (or 84 euros) - "Service unavailable - Try again later".

So overnight i just lost $20 due to e-coin.io system and I already sent them an email 8-9 ago. Am i wondering how E-coin will compensate me for their fault, because $20 in my country is a lot of money (salary is around $200). On top of that i still test E-coin. If i had $1000, most probably my financial lost will be not $20, but $200 due to their faulty system.
Don't get me wrong i like e-coin, but it's so unfair and unprofessional!!!

What E-coin.io wait bitcoin to go back to 1 btc - $160, so they can release my funds. If someone from E-coin.io read this thread, please show us fair play and transfer to my EUR card the amount from yesterday ~85 EUR(I believe that in its peak around 19 h 04.11.2015 my European Time - UTC+2  I had ~86 EUR)!
Now I have ~69 EUR, instead of ~85 EUR, its should be a joke! Wait it's a nightmare, because I lose money, my hardly earned money!!!

Hi

could you send us an email to [email protected], we do read this topic but support@ is the main channel for this kind of queries,
Activity: 532
November 02, 2015, 06:48:52 PM
virtual cards are issued instantly, so you can get one right now and upgrade it to plastic once you get your physical card
Any one can give order for virtual card or same policy like plastic card just countries in list can give order for these virtual cards ?

I think that for the virtual you can use any info.
So you have not to verify your identity until you reach the limit.
But if you want to lift the limit you have to verify by submitting the required documents.
Its mean first I have to check site for all details then I can apply for virtual card as I need one urgent right now thanks for this all information

Of course that you should visit the website,
Because here you can't apply Smiley, as far as i know it cost 3 USD for usd card.
You are welcome, if you have any issue feel free to discuss here.
Activity: 812
November 02, 2015, 06:14:28 PM
virtual cards are issued instantly, so you can get one right now and upgrade it to plastic once you get your physical card
Any one can give order for virtual card or same policy like plastic card just countries in list can give order for these virtual cards ?

But if you want to lift the limit you have to verify by submitting the required documents.
Its mean first I have to check site for all details then I can apply for virtual card as I need one urgent right now thanks for this all information
Activity: 532
November 02, 2015, 06:08:45 PM

Activity: 812
November 02, 2015, 05:30:20 PM
November 02, 2015, 05:30:02 PM
These are getting a little out of hand.  It is too easy to set up a few account and then use a card labeling service to reproduce these services.

this is very important notice..key point...
really how i know that my card will be working in 1-2 months?

it's visa/master card and it's valid for 3 years
November 02, 2015, 05:27:24 PM
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000
13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X
November 02, 2015, 05:10:56 PM
how many days need to verified and send me the card?

Veryfication process usualy take about one week. Standard card deliveries usually take about 10-15 days within Europe, and 20-25 days outside of Europe depending on your local postal service. Expedited shipping - including a tracking ID - is provided by DHL and usually take maximum 7 days.

i hope shipping is from London where is company located right?
because in DHL if you order something (outside Europe) that the invoice is more than 20€ you pay TAX and customs clearance about 65€ and is like minimum charge.....

but i never had experience if you say them i did not pay in € or $... because in this case they ask you for the invoice or copy of payment of credit card to give you clearance total....

about the virtual card i can order and have it online on the fly ? (in case of not verified i mean)
Jump to: