Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 107. (Read 293872 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
November 19, 2015, 08:37:55 AM
Will it be available in India? I wish I could get one if it is available in India. This card will reduce the hassle when I am trying to buy something with BTCBTC. Smiley
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 19, 2015, 07:20:00 AM
This is a great first step and gonna sit this out to start with and see how it goes with others first. Last time I was an early adopter the company went out of business and lost my coins... this would be a great way to convert btc to cash but like most things nowadays the fees are ridiculous including having to pay for a card lol.

Yes that is true. If any one do not have a options to convert their bitcoins to cash easily then they can go for these cards. But they usually have some charges to provide these facilities. I think most important things we need to worry is the company is genuine or not, otherwise we may lose all our coins.

You mind if I ask you why you have such present doubts in e-coin while you're advertising them in your signature space?
 Looks a bit strange lol :O
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
November 18, 2015, 03:06:34 AM
This is a great first step and gonna sit this out to start with and see how it goes with others first. Last time I was an early adopter the company went out of business and lost my coins... this would be a great way to convert btc to cash but like most things nowadays the fees are ridiculous including having to pay for a card lol.

Yes that is true. If any one do not have a options to convert their bitcoins to cash easily then they can go for these cards. But they usually have some charges to provide these facilities. I think most important things we need to worry is the company is genuine or not, otherwise we may lose all our coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
November 17, 2015, 08:21:23 PM
i dont think this is a good thing,and i have to try,but its not hipped..
Activity: 938
November 17, 2015, 01:06:37 PM
i ordered also one and wait to test it Smiley

i have some things need to buy from modelist shop Smiley and of course test the card usage Smiley

will write my result of course

Can you keep us up to date here?

What i am interested about is how long it take to deposit (time).

The real fees from a cash withdrawal at an ATM.

The interface of the online banking and transactions (if it looks professionals with features, I guess a professional bank is backing it).

you can check all the real ATM fees here:
https://www.e-coin.io/bitcoin-debit-card-fees-and-limits

In short, when you withdraw in the currency of the card, the bank charges you $2.50; when you withdraw in a different currency, it's $3.50, plus, obviously, the 3% currency conversion fee charged by Visa (standard for any card out there, whether related to bitcoin or not)
Activity: 434
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 17, 2015, 08:15:41 AM
Activity: 714
November 16, 2015, 08:00:37 PM

i have some things need to buy from modelist shop Smiley and of course test the card usage Smiley

Can you keep us up to date here?

What i am interested about is how long it take to deposit (time).

The real fees from a cash withdrawal at an ATM.

The interface of the online banking and transactions (if it looks professionals with features, I guess a professional bank is backing it).

legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000
13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X
November 16, 2015, 03:43:44 PM

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 16, 2015, 10:25:47 AM
Ordered a card yesterday, looking forward to testing it :d
November 10, 2015, 03:02:10 AM
My card paid 1$ for the maintenance fee, is this will happen every month?

every month when you use the card. in the moths where no transactions are made, there is no fee (no sms notifications)
November 10, 2015, 02:59:57 AM
I am a little confused as i see 2 different cards.
There is one Visa (which i have on my avatar) and the other one is Master Card.
As shown as https://www.e-coin.io/bitcoin-debit-card-fees-and-limits
My question is can we choose any of them or which one will be shipped?

for the moment it's Visa.
MasterCard in custom design is work in progress
November 10, 2015, 02:59:14 AM
Hello OP...
If I order a card and pay $ 17 and after a few months I did not get a card,  whether I will pay back for a new card?
This problem happened to me 3 months ago I order a card payment processor in Nxxxx and do not get it

the bank charges the full price for any new card issued or re-issued.
if you have any doubts or concerns about your local postal service, better go for expedited delivery (DHL) which is tracked and guaranteed
November 10, 2015, 02:54:50 AM
Does any english is from Ecoin managment or only Russians,i ve been thinking to try with virtual card first,but to much doubt.Is this possible to set up new pin only by phone,strengest way ever

what nationality are you, mate? clearly not English, right? and why does it matter? ))
November 10, 2015, 02:52:10 AM
how many days need to verified and send me the card?

Veryfication process usualy take about one week. Standard card deliveries usually take about 10-15 days within Europe, and 20-25 days outside of Europe depending on your local postal service. Expedited shipping - including a tracking ID - is provided by DHL and usually take maximum 7 days.

i hope shipping is from London where is company located right?
because in DHL if you order something (outside Europe) that the invoice is more than 20€ you pay TAX and customs clearance about 65€ and is like minimum charge.....

but i never had experience if you say them i did not pay in € or $... because in this case they ask you for the invoice or copy of payment of credit card to give you clearance total....

about the virtual card i can order and have it online on the fly ? (in case of not verified i mean)

it's shipped from Gibraltar. But it's an ordinary envelope, not a parcel, no one has ever reported paying any tax or customs fees - and we have customers all over the world.

virtual card is issued instantly and you get the details via e-mail
November 10, 2015, 02:41:59 AM
Hi, I cannot see where the loading fees are only the limits, are there any? Would be awesome if there aren't any.

Also, regarding "ATM Transaction Domestic," what country is considered domestic, UK?

Any app for mobile yet?

you see the exact and final exchange rate at the time of your transaction. Nothing added.

ATM transaction fees are charged by the bank - those refer to the currency of the card and currency you withdraw. Withdrawing USD from a USD card is a domestic transaction, EUR from a USD card is international.

mobile app is work in progress...
November 10, 2015, 02:39:50 AM
do you still ship to Greece?
what is needed to become verified and how many days need to verified and send me the card?

yes, we do.
to get verified you need to submit copies of your ID and proof of address. Verification is performed by the bank and normally takes 4-5 business days. At the moment there are some delays though due to very high number of applications
Delivery speed depends on what you choose - standard (usually no more than 2-3 weeks for Greece) or expedited (under a week)
November 10, 2015, 02:23:10 AM
Hello gosha@e-coin
I am interested to have a Bitcoin debit card from e-coin
I can shopping online with this card like Godaddy ?
thanks please  respond  Smiley

The e-coin bitcoin debit card should also work for Godaddy.
The funds in your bitcoin debit card can be spent to withdraw from ATM,
Also to make payments in Point Of Sales (POS) and for online purchasing.

Thank you for this information
I'll try to order this card, I lived in Indonesia how long this card to my country?
I need this card before 2016

depends on which delivery method you choose. Standard can take anywhere between 2 and 8 weeks, expedited (DHL) should not take more than 7-10 days
November 10, 2015, 02:21:46 AM
Hello gosha@e-coin
I am interested to have a Bitcoin debit card from e-coin
I can shopping online with this card like Godaddy ?
thanks please  respond  Smiley

yes, you can shop online with it. Cannot tell for each particular service though, maybe some have some limitations
Activity: 378
November 09, 2015, 11:53:06 AM
Activity: 182
November 08, 2015, 11:50:10 PM
Really amazing concept!
Will be placing an order today
Jump to: