Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 110. (Read 293872 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
November 02, 2015, 08:02:16 AM
Hello gosha@e-coin
I am interested to have a Bitcoin debit card from e-coin
I can shopping online with this card like Godaddy ?
thanks please  respond  Smiley

The e-coin bitcoin debit card should also work for Godaddy.
The funds in your bitcoin debit card can be spent to withdraw from ATM,
Also to make payments in Point Of Sales (POS) and for online purchasing.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
November 02, 2015, 06:59:26 AM
Just want to say thanks for the latest giveaway (I got the prize $17 and withdraw it into bitcoin without any problem Smiley
One more thing, I have received the debit card:

https://i.imgur.com/S44ForS.jpg

So wish the best luck on your project

That it great panjul07, good to share with us your feedback.
Unfortunately I wasn't lucky at their giveaway last month.
Seems that the card is 3 years valid, have you tried to withdraw from ATM?

I have not tried it yet, because it is just an empty card (no funds on it) lol. Because I have withdrawn the funds to my own wallet and got the card for free as an extra gift from the giveaway Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
November 02, 2015, 06:11:06 AM
Hello gosha@e-coin
I am interested to have a Bitcoin debit card from e-coin
I can shopping online with this card like Godaddy ?
thanks please  respond  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
November 02, 2015, 03:17:21 AM
Lol I didn't found my country in the list. Bad to know
I also saw e-coin provides a virtual credit card for $3.
E-coin vcc work for Google play store ?
And I also have to pay monthly fee in vcc too, right ?
Is there any fees for loading the vcc ? And also unverified..

To load the cards i see no fee in their FAQ.
Anyway there are some limits on loading like: MIN 10.00 MAX 2,500.00
DAILY 1,000.00 MONTH 2,500.00, and since it worked for paypal it should work for google too[not tested]

The minimum is $6 not $10. And can anyone tell me this will surely work for Google play store or not ?
And unverified card work for paypal too, right ?
Activity: 994
November 01, 2015, 03:22:04 PM

To load the cards i see no fee in their FAQ.
Anyway there are some limits on loading like: MIN 10.00 MAX 2,500.00
DAILY 1,000.00 MONTH 2,500.00, and since it worked for paypal it should work for google too[not tested]
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
November 01, 2015, 03:05:45 PM
Activity: 938
November 01, 2015, 02:45:19 PM
Can i get it for india. But i cant find in the list.  Sad

unfortunately, can't ship cards to India..
November 01, 2015, 08:08:48 AM
Just want to say thanks for the latest giveaway (I got the prize $17 and withdraw it into bitcoin without any problem Smiley

That it great panjul07, good to share with us your feedback.
Unfortunately I wasn't lucky at their giveaway last month.
Seems that the card is 3 years valid, have you tried to withdraw from ATM?
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
November 01, 2015, 08:00:59 AM

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 01, 2015, 08:00:09 AM
Can i get it for india. But i cant find in the list.  Sad
November 01, 2015, 07:03:36 AM
yes ship to my country!! I will order after make some bitcoin

what is your country?
November 01, 2015, 06:27:49 AM

The service is not free, at least you should pay something.
The price of the bitcoin debit card is $17 Delivery via Royal Mail
And if you need it fasted the price is around $50 dollars with tracking information.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 01, 2015, 06:22:58 AM
November 01, 2015, 04:43:42 AM
Denfor, keep in mind that if you want to withdraw from ATM.
There is a fee of ATM Transaction Domestic: $ 2,50.
So you are not able to withdraw all money and you get declined, and maybe any fee for declined transaction.

Hi,

The problem was occurred when loading the card, I just tried to load the exact amount I had in my wallet and forgot about the fees, so it got declined and money disappear from my account.

thanks for help anyway!

mate, it got declined for a different reason - you tried withdrawing more than allowed for unverified accounts (loading that amount to the card would have taken you over the $2.500 limit).

There is no need to be worried, nothing is lost, whilst it is up to you whether to upload the documents and get verified, so that the limits are increased and the card can be loaded, or to just get the BTC back for the time being.

Hi

Mate can you send the coins back for the meantime? I'll be bringing the documents but I need the money back. I have sent a ticket

please help me.

By this i ascertain that the website needs a live chat.
It is really easy to be implemented and starting at least 8 hours a day would be good.
And if the number of tickets is increasing i would hire 24/7, only the clients to be satisfied.

we are working on it.

October 31, 2015, 05:29:28 PM
Are you a staff member of e-coin?

BTW I still need help with this issue.

No I am not, but this was a suggestion for the company.
When clients have these issues they should be ready to take action.
Especially now when it is weekend and the banks does not work(mostly)
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 31, 2015, 05:23:36 PM
So you are not able to withdraw all money and you get declined, and maybe any fee for declined transaction.

Hi,

The problem was occurred when loading the card, I just tried to load the exact amount I had in my wallet and forgot about the fees, so it got declined and money disappear from my account.

thanks for help anyway!

mate, it got declined for a different reason - you tried withdrawing more than allowed for unverified accounts (loading that amount to the card would have taken you over the $2.500 limit).

There is no need to be worried, nothing is lost, whilst it is up to you whether to upload the documents and get verified, so that the limits are increased and the card can be loaded, or to just get the BTC back for the time being.

Hi

Mate can you send the coins back for the meantime? I'll be bringing the documents but I need the money back. I have sent a ticket

please help me.

It is really easy to be implemented and starting at least 8 hours a day would be good.
And if the number of tickets is increasing i would hire 24/7, only the clients to be satisfied.

Are you a staff member of e-coin?

BTW I still need help with this issue.
October 31, 2015, 05:07:27 PM

Hi,

thanks for help anyway!

Hi

please help me.

October 31, 2015, 12:50:31 PM

Hi,

thanks for help anyway!

Hi

please help me.
October 31, 2015, 11:18:09 AM

Hi,

thanks for help anyway!

October 30, 2015, 10:31:54 AM

Hi,

thanks for help anyway!
Jump to: