Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 111. (Read 293872 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
October 30, 2015, 10:24:50 AM
Denfor, keep in mind that if you want to withdraw from ATM.
There is a fee of ATM Transaction Domestic: $ 2,50.
So you are not able to withdraw all money and you get declined, and maybe any fee for declined transaction.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 30, 2015, 10:02:36 AM
Hi

I need help with ticket number: 7051

It need to be solved as soon as possible due I was doing exchanging services and my client is just waiting for me send the money to him (I have to withdraw it and send to wu)

Apparently as I can see I had $848.50 and I tried to deposit $848 (so you take 2% as fee for loading) so it didn't worked well and it got declined, now the money is not in my account anymore.

waiting a reply from you! thanks
Activity: 532
October 26, 2015, 10:53:02 AM
i have been searching free card

For now it is not possible saying the truth.
Some weeks before there was a giveaway to entry
And they were giving away free bitcoin debit card (physical and virtual (VCC)).
legendary
Activity: 1155
Merit: 1174
https://keybase.io/lasergun
October 24, 2015, 03:36:24 PM
which is best and legit here in the us of a?

E-coin uses the same card issuer as Xapo, Bit-X and Advcash (Wave Crest Corporate) and looks like, none of them can ship to the USA. The only one I know who going to ship to the USA is Cryptsy, but it is not bitcoin debit card, it is prepaid debit card with special options for withdrawing funds from their exchange. You need to login there to see more info.
Activity: 433
Merit: 251
October 24, 2015, 12:52:54 PM
which is best and legit here in the us of a?
Activity: 938
October 24, 2015, 07:10:46 AM
Hello. Does anybody from the card users managed to move funds from Paypal to the card? As far as I know, to withdraw money Paypal demands Visa card to be linked with an actual bank account. Did someone try with the e-coin card?

As far as a i know to verify your paypal account it works.
But to withdraw money i haven't seen anybody.
Maybe you should send a message to their support.

guys, this is a by-function of the card really, whether it can or can't be used to withdraw funds from PayPal is still a bit of a mystery to us. We hear that some customers somehow managed to, but are not sure.
The card is designed to be loaded with Bitcoin, any other methods may be possible, but we can't really provide 100% sure answers there, as those have nothing to do with our platform
October 24, 2015, 07:08:35 AM
Is there any plans to make it available for Colombia at any time? would be good to have the possibility to try it.

depends on our bank - at the moment Colombia is not approved, we will keep asking and pushing for more countries..
Activity: 994
October 22, 2015, 09:59:24 AM
Hello. Does anybody from the card users managed to move funds from Paypal to the card? As far as I know, to withdraw money Paypal demands Visa card to be linked with an actual bank account. Did someone try with the e-coin card?

As far as a i know to verify your paypal account it works.
But to withdraw money i haven't seen anybody.
Maybe you should send a message to their support.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
October 22, 2015, 05:18:27 AM
Activity: 770
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
October 21, 2015, 12:46:46 PM
Is there any plans to make it available for Colombia at any time? would be good to have the possibility to try it.
October 20, 2015, 06:31:32 AM
Hi!
I can not log in, nothing message, only revolve the wait button. Roll Eyes

[email protected], please Smiley
October 20, 2015, 06:30:55 AM
I asked about how to get the card for my country not supported in your shipment service, can i send it to an friend in other supported country and he will then send it to my address in my country

Yes, you can:

As a temporary solution, can only suggest ordering the card to your relatives' or friends' address in a country from the list and nearby

But if you would like to pass verification process in order to upgrade your card limits, you will need to provide a proof of residence for the address tied to your card... So, this solution is good when you don't want to upgrade your status.

this is exactly right
October 20, 2015, 06:30:31 AM
Hello , I received your email and I'am interested on investing however it seems like I'am not able to do it and I'd like to know why ?
What I'am supposed to select here ? (knowing that I don't really have much money , just like to buy small) or this is for millionaires ?

Hi mate!
This is not for millionaires - this is for our loyal customers first of all and for anyone in the bitcoin community. The selection is up to you really, it is more of a standard questionnaire to evaluate your risk appetite which all investment platforms have to make you fill

Oh understood then I'm going to invest I guess , but still don't get it , how I'm supposed to get my money back and where exactly I will get it and what are the factors that will get me money back + profit ? I'm not that much of an investor.

I would like to invest $200 is that enough for the start?
I would be happy to see if there is any business plan that you made inside the company and how have you planned to payback the investors, immediately from the first month or how, these information are very important to us.

Thanks for your interest. £250 equivalent is the minimal amount of investments. You can request documents via the platform.
Hope it helps.

i missed this, what kind of investment we are talking about? i may be interested if this isn't a ponzi, or any sort of scam

Guys, seriously, do you think a crowd funding platform would accept a ponzi or any sort of scam to raise funds?? the due diligence process is as thorough and strict as an investment fund would make you go through before you can be even considered to launch a campaign!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BTC > etc
October 19, 2015, 05:08:58 PM
i missed this, what kind of investment we are talking about? i may be interested if this isn't a ponzi, or any sort of scam

https://bnktothefuture.com/pitches/2156/_e-coin-spend-bitcoin-anywhere.html
legendary
October 19, 2015, 01:42:35 PM
Hi!

Same for me. Sign up also not possible, leading to error:

Unable to update database to match the current model because there are pending changes and automatic migration is disabled. Either write the pending model changes to a code-based migration or enable automatic migration. Set DbMigrationsConfiguration.AutomaticMigrationsEnabled to true to enable automatic migration.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 19, 2015, 01:14:02 PM
Hi!
legendary
October 19, 2015, 04:14:23 AM

This is not a ponzi, more details about investment in E-Coin you can find here:  E-Coin - Spend Bitcoin anywhere.
legendary
October 19, 2015, 03:19:24 AM
I asked about how to get the card for my country not supported in your shipment service, can i send it to an friend in other supported country and he will then send it to my address in my country

Yes, you can:

As a temporary solution, can only suggest ordering the card to your relatives' or friends' address in a country from the list and nearby

But if you would like to pass verification process in order to upgrade your card limits, you will need to provide a proof of residence for the address tied to your card... So, this solution is good when you don't want to upgrade your status.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
October 19, 2015, 02:23:45 AM
Hello , I received your email and I'am interested on investing however it seems like I'am not able to do it and I'd like to know why ?
What I'am supposed to select here ? (knowing that I don't really have much money , just like to buy small) or this is for millionaires ?

Hi mate!
This is not for millionaires - this is for our loyal customers first of all and for anyone in the bitcoin community. The selection is up to you really, it is more of a standard questionnaire to evaluate your risk appetite which all investment platforms have to make you fill

Oh understood then I'm going to invest I guess , but still don't get it , how I'm supposed to get my money back and where exactly I will get it and what are the factors that will get me money back + profit ? I'm not that much of an investor.

I would like to invest $200 is that enough for the start?
I would be happy to see if there is any business plan that you made inside the company and how have you planned to payback the investors, immediately from the first month or how, these information are very important to us.

Thanks for your interest. £250 equivalent is the minimal amount of investments. You can request documents via the platform.
Hope it helps.

Activity: 742
October 18, 2015, 08:11:23 PM

Thanks Omega , i just have the same question for e-coin team, i received today their email about investing but we need more details.

and also please try to make your card available worldwide as soon as possible, it may help a lot

most of the details required for the investment decision are available on the portal (bnktothefuture).
If you have any questions, there is a question form available there or you can e-mail us at [email protected]

I contacted the support before about this issue but not receiving any response since weeks ago

Jump to: