Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 113. (Read 293872 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
October 14, 2015, 05:28:02 PM
Successfully activated the free virtual credit card that i won Smiley
When i wanted to see the rates i saw around 5-6$ the price of bitcoin is less than in exchange.
And what i noticed is that only one card in every currency is allowed per account.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
October 14, 2015, 10:27:32 AM
I received an email from e-coin.io anyone knows when they will put back their loading card services once again ?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 14, 2015, 10:06:45 AM
Hey Gosha,

Would you mind commenting on the difficulties regarding sending bitcoin debit cards to the US.

We keep hearing an optimistic "End of the Year", but why is that?

What regulations are in place prohibiting you from getting US customers?  Will these regulations expire, or what are debit card companies doing to become compliant?

In other words, what needs to be done to get your cards into the US?

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BTC > etc
October 13, 2015, 02:48:49 PM
yes you can own a card from Xapo, and another one from e-coin in the same time; there is no problem about this issue.
But you have to test them and finally i think you will need and use only one card, which have less fees and best quality

The cards from Xapo and E-coin are actually both issued by MyChoice, so the differences should come down to the fees charged and online interface of each company
A big difference seems that with Xapo it works more like a proper debit card, in which your transactions are deducted from your BTC wallet using the exchange rate of that moment. E-coin is more of a pre-paid card, where you have to convert BTC into USD or EUR fund first, then purchases will be deducted from that fiat fund
Activity: 742
October 13, 2015, 02:13:24 PM
If i have a card from xapo, will i also be able to have a card from e-coin?

yes you can own a card from Xapo, and another one from e-coin in the same time; there is no problem about this issue.
But you have to test them and finally i think you will need and use only one card, which have less fees and best quality
Activity: 504
October 13, 2015, 01:42:10 PM
hi, i can load my card  "Service unavailable - try again later" , so, i guess is again in maintenance ? thanks !

nice site.... I can now make transactions refilling bitcoin debit card... Thanks a lot

If both of you have an account registered in e-coin.io then you should received an email from them
I received 1 hour ago an email saying that Card loading service partially unavailable.
If you have any question or any issue then you should contact them by email:  [email protected].
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 13, 2015, 04:55:14 AM
nice site.... I can now make transactions refilling bitcoin debit card... Thanks a lot
Activity: 1
October 13, 2015, 04:51:40 AM
hi, i can load my card  "Service unavailable - try again later" , so, i guess is again in maintenance ? thanks !
Activity: 938
October 12, 2015, 09:44:18 AM
Hey !! thanks for your services so far the service is good in everything security, notification, fees, just have question do you intend to remove Visa and replace it with Master Card later like i see in your home page ?  as you know Visa has more advantage than MC

the custom design card will be MasterCard.

What benefits of Visa are you talking about, in particular?
Activity: 6
October 12, 2015, 07:45:07 AM
Hey !! thanks for your services so far the service is good in everything security, notification, fees, just have question do you intend to remove Visa and replace it with Master Card later like i see in your home page ?  as you know Visa has more advantage than MC
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
October 12, 2015, 06:16:25 AM
gosha@e-coin, I have 2 questions:

1) Is it possible to check the card transaction history on you website?

2) You do not issue cards to USA and India, but is it possible to use your cards in ATM machines and POS terminals in these 2 countries?

1) Yes. There is a separate tab for each card
2) Yes, it is.

Is BTC the only method to fund your cards?

via the service that we offer, yes it is.
via various 3rd party services - there are ways, such as PayPal, etc, but we are not in position to provide any detailed advice on that

I appreciate your prompt replies. Thanx !
October 12, 2015, 05:09:58 AM

2) You do not issue cards to USA and India, but is it possible to use your cards in ATM machines and POS terminals in these 2 countries?

2) Yes, it is.

via the service that we offer, yes it is.
via various 3rd party services - there are ways, such as PayPal, etc, but we are not in position to provide any detailed advice on that
MR1
legendary
October 12, 2015, 04:15:35 AM

2) Yes, it is.

October 11, 2015, 06:24:55 PM

2) Yes, it is.
MR1
legendary
October 11, 2015, 05:54:49 PM

October 10, 2015, 07:36:35 AM
Bitcoin debit card may be an advantage as well as a disadvantage to the people. Transactions may be way faster than usual with the help of btc debit card.
it may take higher for the transactions fee comparatively and this may be prone to hackers.

what do you mean by "usual", mate? Bank transfer out of an exchange or something else?
and anything is prone to hackers, that's the world we live in..
October 10, 2015, 07:34:27 AM

yes, you will
Activity: 994
October 10, 2015, 07:23:40 AM

Many users here in forum use both bitcoin debit cards.
So i don't see any problem with having both of them.
You just have to pay for each and compare the fees.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
October 10, 2015, 05:55:18 AM
Bitcoin debit card may be an advantage as well as a disadvantage to the people. Transactions may be way faster than usual with the help of btc debit card.
it may take higher for the transactions fee comparatively and this may be prone to hackers.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
October 10, 2015, 03:33:03 AM

Jump to: