Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 119. (Read 293872 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
September 23, 2015, 11:20:16 AM
It seems a difficult situation for you man,
Exchanging in 2 currencies bring you less bitcoin, but you can convert only once.
From EUR -> BGN directly in ATM but you will still get -3% for this conversation.
Going to greece to get in eur seems not a good idea because you still have to convert in BGN when you come back at home.
Actually going to Greece to withdrawal in EUR is not that bad idea, especially for over 1000 euros.
But only if:
1) I have a Bitcoin card in EUR
2) The EUR here is fixed, not like the USD.
EUR is always 1.95583 (fixed)
and sell: 1.955 (for example) buy: 1.9585

Actually I'm ok with -3%, but its an alternative for large amounts.

Euro also is a fiat money and changes like USD but in your case BGN -> EUR it seems nearly the same price every time ~1.95558
Again it is always better when there will be no 3% for converting the currencies.
And to withdraw there are also limits, If your account is not verified then you are limited to 400€ per day, and if your account is verified then the limit is € 2 000 in a day.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 23, 2015, 10:10:00 AM
My experience till now is horrible.
Got one card today from "MyChoice". Spent over 10 BGN (around $7) on phone calls to UK.
Found out that the card is issued by MyChoiceCorporate.com for E-Coin. But they made some stupid mistake and the card is invalid.
Also the card has nothing to deal with E-coin, nothing about the E-coin in A4 or on the card. I contacted MyChoice business support to found out that my account with them is actually related to E-coin. (it took to their support 10 minutes + i almost gave him my complete card number, because he/she was unable to found it based on the last 4)
Guys this is HORRIBLE!!!!!
"Partha says:
Sir, please be informed that we had an issue with our vendor , due to system issue there are lot of cards which has been sent to the card holders ,
*Me* says:
so you just issue visa cards like a crazy
*Me* says:
and don't give a shit about the end result
Partha says:
Now please have a note on the card "

What a joke? Can i have 10 or 15 cards for my paypals? It looks like you give them on a kilogram?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
illuminati
September 23, 2015, 09:20:40 AM
Just order from e-coin card waiting for it now
September 23, 2015, 06:03:44 AM
First your email doesn't work (at least with mail.com)
"Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Message rejected by Google Groups. Please visit http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=188131 to review our Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
"
Second i placed an order for a physical visa card on 09/14/2015 and nothing till now, its just "pending". No tracking number, no email, no information. Whats going on?

it's all been resolved, hasn't it?
i don't know. but my issue with the card is solved. thank you.
Activity: 938
September 23, 2015, 03:53:19 AM
My country is listed there, but haven't heard any one use it nor accept it here

what is your country?
September 23, 2015, 03:52:15 AM
My card transfer went AWOL for some reason. Deposited BTC, transferred to card, confirmed it.

No transfer to card took place, no transaction visible, and account balance has been deducted.

Sent a support ticket, hope it gets resolved soon.

if not yet resolved, will be shortly
September 23, 2015, 03:08:15 AM

[email protected]

Message rejected by Google Groups. Please visit http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=188131 to review our Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
"
Second i placed an order for a physical visa card on 09/14/2015 and nothing till now, its just "pending". No tracking number, no email, no information. Whats going on?

it's all been resolved, hasn't it?
September 23, 2015, 01:29:30 AM
Exchanging in 2 currencies bring you less bitcoin, but you can convert only once.
From EUR -> BGN directly in ATM but you will still get -3% for this conversation.
Going to greece to get in eur seems not a good idea because you still have to convert in BGN when you come back at home.
Actually going to Greece to withdrawal in EUR is not that bad idea, especially for over 1000 euros.
But only if:
1) I have a Bitcoin card in EUR
2) The EUR here is fixed, not like the USD.
EUR is always 1.95583 (fixed)
and sell: 1.955 (for example) buy: 1.9585

Actually I'm ok with -3%, but its an alternative for large amounts.
Activity: 53
September 22, 2015, 09:06:54 PM
Hi,

A new service has been launched, which issues Visa debit cards linked to bitcoin wallet. The cards are available in USD, EUR and GBP.
Delivery within Europe - 5-10 days (usually quicker), worldwide - depending on local post.

BTC transfer into fiat on the card is immediate.

For more detail, please visit:
www.e-coin.io

http://i57.tinypic.com/517ds2.jpg

It looks good I have to try  Wink
September 22, 2015, 01:36:17 PM
I just checked their website and there is also a EUR bitcoin debit card?
You can order it instead of USD because you will be charged every time with 3% when converting USD to EUR.
About to link with paypal it worked for a guy here and it should work for you too.
I'm in Bulgaria bro. The official currency is BGN.
So i must exchange:
USD -> BGN
or
EUR -> BGN
1 EUR = 1.95583 BGN (fixed)
1 USD - vary from 1.65 up to 1.75 (1.78) BGN

I should go to Greece in order to withdraw in Euros, but current situation in Greece is not very good.

Thanks you very much for the information. Appreciate it.

September 22, 2015, 12:11:27 PM
You can order it instead of USD because you will be charged every time with 3% when converting USD to EUR.
About to link with paypal it worked for a guy here and it should work for you too.
I'm in Bulgaria bro. The official currency is BGN.
So i must exchange:
USD -> BGN
or
EUR -> BGN
1 EUR = 1.95583 BGN (fixed)
1 USD - vary from 1.65 up to 1.75 (1.78) BGN

I should go to Greece in order to withdraw in Euros, but current situation in Greece is not very good.

Thanks you very much for the information. Appreciate it.
September 22, 2015, 09:52:14 AM

[email protected]

"

Which mail service are you using?
I just tested it with my gmail account and it worked well
Code:
Your request (46XX) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

To add additional comments, reply to this email.
mail.com bro. i don't like google.
imo after 1. Gmail 2. Hotmail/Yahoo, mail.com must be the 3rd most popular mail service in US. Their panel is simple and easy to use, more intuitive than hotmail and yahoo.

Sent email to the support and received "E-Card has been shipped". I bought a card in USD, but since i'm in Europa, maybe it'll be a good idea to have one in EURO(s) too.
Our national currency is neither USD nor EURO, but the EURO exchange rate is more stable.
The idea behind bitcoin debit card is very good. I really like it, especially for small countries like mine.
Guys i have a question. Its not my primary target, but would like to know:
Did you try to link your card to PayPal and can you withdraw on it? Its not a big deal for me, but its good to know.

Cheers

September 22, 2015, 09:49:05 AM

[email protected]

"

Which mail service are you using?
Code:
Your request (46XX) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

mail.com bro. i don't like google.
imo after 1. Gmail 2. Hotmail/Yahoo, mail.com must be the 3rd most popular mail service in US. Their panel is simple and easy to use, more intuitive than hotmail and yahoo.

Sent email to the support and received "E-Card has been shipped". I bought a card in USD, but since i'm in Europa, maybe it'll be a good idea to have one in EURO(s) too.
Our national currency is neither USD nor EURO, but the EURO exchange rate is more stable.
The idea behind bitcoin debit card is very good. I really like it, especially for small countries like mine.
Guys i have a question. Its not my primary target, but would like to know:
Did you try to link your card to PayPal and can you withdraw on it? Its not a big deal for me, but its good to know.

Cheers
September 22, 2015, 08:27:24 AM

The list of the countries in their website is quite large,
I think that in most of the countries they even haven't shipped there.
I wish one day when bitcoin will be more popular to own a bitcoin debit card.
sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad
September 22, 2015, 08:25:25 AM
My country is listed there, but I haven't heard anyone use it nor accept it here

Of course not, you can't expect everyone from all the accepted countries to post, can you?

P.S. corrected grammar mistakes in your post
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
September 22, 2015, 08:15:29 AM
September 22, 2015, 07:59:00 AM

[email protected]

"

Which mail service are you using? It should work with any mail service.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
September 22, 2015, 07:19:18 AM
My card transfer went AWOL for some reason. Deposited BTC, transferred to card, confirmed it.

No transfer to card took place, no transaction visible, and account balance has been deducted.

Sent a support ticket, hope it gets resolved soon.
September 22, 2015, 05:53:55 AM

[email protected]

"
September 22, 2015, 03:23:46 AM
Hi there , I have to say that the service is pretty good , same thing for the customer support I always get answers in less then 12 hours however I have a question , I deposited to my BTc wallet then transfered to my Visa card and verified Paypal all worked just fine and perfect .. now is there is anyway to transfer back from the Visa card to the wallet ?

I guess you missed my question on the other page , any chance you could answer me please Smiley thank you

cannot possibly answer it here, as it is account related.
if not yet answered, it will be by support (given you have addressed it to [email protected])
Jump to: