Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 123. (Read 293872 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
September 13, 2015, 11:06:42 AM
I too live in Europe (not in EU though) and been waiting for my card for 20 days now. Emailed support today, we will see what is the problem. For reference, Payoneer sent me a card with plain royal mail, I got it in 5 days.
Activity: 210
BTC > etc
September 13, 2015, 10:29:41 AM
Is there a card load fee?
couldn't find anything about that on the fees page
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
September 10, 2015, 01:56:48 PM
is this card really shipped toyour home? can i see that card?

Yes, it is. What is so strange about it? )
You can choose standard (Royal Mail, not tracked) or expedited (DHL, tracked) delivery or order a virtual card, for which you receive the details via email almost instantly
Activity: 152
September 09, 2015, 06:24:53 PM
is this card really shipped toyour home? can i see that card?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
September 09, 2015, 04:53:49 PM
I was the first who applied for the promo hope to win Smiley
Activity: 184
September 09, 2015, 03:30:06 PM
Guys

we are live on ZapChain , feel free to ask us any question
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
September 09, 2015, 02:45:12 PM
osha@e-coin to spend the bitcoin should i convert them into usd/eur and then go to ATM or is it automatic?
Also what rate will it take as the Coindesk price is $244 and in your website is $237.3 it is a bit difference of ~$7

What are the hidden fees:
Code:
There might be third party fees applied to ATM withdrawals. We do not recommend withdrawing small amounts at ATMs to avoid inefficient money dealings.

Coindesk shows you an average market rate overall, not the rate you can instantly convert your BTC into fiat on your card at here and now at this moment. It's a different service, rates cannot be the same, it's a bit like comparing oranges to apples. Even Yahoo can show you a rate, but what can you do with it?

Card issuing bank charges $2.50 for ATM withdrawal in the currency of the card and $3.50 for ATM withdrawal in a currency different from the currency of the card.

Well i check also the preev bitcoin price and it's around the coindesk bitcoin price.
I also check to your competitive bit-x rate and it is around the coindesk price.
Even if the price is different it should be a little not 7$ because it's huge at least for me.
I am just afraid of these hidden fees, i have in mind 2-3 bitcoin debit cards and will decided soon. Thank you.

If you are serious about the rates and fees, suggest you pick carefully. Too many companies claim good rates and zero fees, but it is not exactly what you get when it comes to actual transactions. Any questions - feel free to ask

I am very serious and very interested especially in fees.
Just looking in choosing the best debit card around and are many choices.
It's ok, this is your rate and if i like i would order if not i will look somewhere else. Thank you for support. Good Luck.
September 09, 2015, 10:21:39 AM
osha@e-coin to spend the bitcoin should i convert them into usd/eur and then go to ATM or is it automatic?
Also what rate will it take as the Coindesk price is $244 and in your website is $237.3 it is a bit difference of ~$7

Code:
There might be third party fees applied to ATM withdrawals. We do not recommend withdrawing small amounts at ATMs to avoid inefficient money dealings.

Coindesk shows you an average market rate overall, not the rate you can instantly convert your BTC into fiat on your card at here and now at this moment. It's a different service, rates cannot be the same, it's a bit like comparing oranges to apples. Even Yahoo can show you a rate, but what can you do with it?

Card issuing bank charges $2.50 for ATM withdrawal in the currency of the card and $3.50 for ATM withdrawal in a currency different from the currency of the card.

Well i check also the preev bitcoin price and it's around the coindesk bitcoin price.
I also check to your competitive bit-x rate and it is around the coindesk price.
Even if the price is different it should be a little not 7$ because it's huge at least for me.
I am just afraid of these hidden fees, i have in mind 2-3 bitcoin debit cards and will decided soon. Thank you.

If you are serious about the rates and fees, suggest you pick carefully. Too many companies claim good rates and zero fees, but it is not exactly what you get when it comes to actual transactions. Any questions - feel free to ask
legendary
September 09, 2015, 07:41:16 AM

Code:

September 09, 2015, 05:35:27 AM

Code:

legendary
September 08, 2015, 04:46:01 PM

Code:
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
September 07, 2015, 10:02:17 AM
is it a virtual debit card or not.... if not it is available to my country and can use it for verifying paypal account?

If you mean for coinocard and bit-x then both of them are standard physical card and you can buy in POS like other debit/credit cards. Don't know about verifying your paypal account, have you tried VCC?
i didnt trying it yet.... i search it from youtube vcc is not free for now...
September 06, 2015, 05:48:25 PM
is it a virtual debit card or not.... if not it is available to my country and can use it for verifying paypal account?

it is an actual plastic debit card. But we are planning to release the virtual card very soon.

What is your country?
September 06, 2015, 05:47:32 PM
Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa, 'm very surprise we 're not among the receiving countries. We should be included please!

unfortunately, this is not our decision. Nigeria is a huge market and we would be thrilled to be able to work there, but the card issuing bank has certain policy limitations. Hope this changes in near future
September 06, 2015, 05:46:06 PM
Hi mate,

The option is there, the QR-code shows straight away. Just tested to make sure, and it works. What smartphone/browser are you using?
I use iPhone 6 with safari and the iOS version is 8.4.1.
Also in iPad Air tablet with safari browser and same iOS version i don't see the option to show the QR code.

strange indeed..

It is there - tested again. You don't even need to select any option, the QR-code shows right after the address is generated.

Have you tried clearing the cache, maybe your browser is using an older version of the site?
Activity: 994
September 06, 2015, 05:10:02 PM

If you mean for coinocard and bit-x then both of them are standard physical card and you can buy in POS like other debit/credit cards. Don't know about verifying your paypal account, have you tried VCC?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
September 06, 2015, 05:06:58 PM
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 06, 2015, 02:50:11 PM
 Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa, 'm very surprise we 're not among the receiving countries. We should be included please!
Activity: 210
September 06, 2015, 10:26:28 AM
Hi mate,

The option is there, the QR-code shows straight away. Just tested to make sure, and it works. What smartphone/browser are you using?
I use iPhone 6 with safari and the iOS version is 8.4.1.
Also in iPad Air tablet with safari browser and same iOS version i don't see the option to show the QR code.
September 06, 2015, 09:08:57 AM
Hi gosha@e-coin,
when i use the e-coin web site from a smartphone and i want to create a new deposit address there is no option to show the QR of the new created address.
Please add it ASAP because when I want to transfer BTC from a Bitcoin ATM to my e-coin account on the go is very uncomfortable to type the long address on the terminal, so i must transfer the BTC first from the ATM to my smartphone wallet and later from it to the e-coin account by copy/paste of the address.
By enabling the QR code in smartphones the process will be much faster and convenient.

Hi mate,

Jump to: