Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 24. (Read 293836 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 06, 2017, 09:24:37 PM
Today my account was verified and I am now able to buy bitcoin. Well done ecoin. I would recommend them to anyone. Just send valid documents and they will take care of it.

Still I think you should add the verifying part in the paypal to btc tutorial to save yourself and users from this hassle. If you added that, I would firstly verify my account and then wirhdraw money from paypal. Your support would not have to bother with me at all.

EDIT: Now when I try to send BTC I bought, I get transaction failed. Is this temporary issue or I need to contact support again?

EDIT2: It was temporary.

The need to have a verified account is mentioned in the guide:
https://wirexapp.com/blog/how-to-buy-bitcoins-with-paypal/

What is the error you are getting? Trying to transfer BTC to another wallet? Are you receiving the confirmation e-mail? At which stage is the failure happening? Please, write to [email protected] or PM with the full details / screenshots

Nice it was finally added. I wrote here about it last week when it still wasn't added in the tutorial.

It was a temporary issue. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
January 06, 2017, 10:57:44 AM
Just withdrew 243 GBP from pp to my card, tried to buy btc and got this error:

REF:a7a9c76284bc4cac847d44e3692f3d5b

Error: Your account appears to be blocked by the bank, hence the card load transaction cannot be completed. We are checking with the bank and trying to unblock your account - will keep you posted

I have sent an email to your support but i hope you can escalate this
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
January 06, 2017, 09:51:09 AM
hi, at Name on card it can be anything or must be my name ? thx

it doesn't have to be the exact name, but some merchants may ask you for ID, in which case the card may not be accepted.

Have a read here:
https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/207161689-Can-I-choose-the-name-to-be-embossed-on-the-card-
January 06, 2017, 09:44:50 AM
Today my account was verified and I am now able to buy bitcoin. Well done ecoin. I would recommend them to anyone. Just send valid documents and they will take care of it.

Still I think you should add the verifying part in the paypal to btc tutorial to save yourself and users from this hassle. If you added that, I would firstly verify my account and then wirhdraw money from paypal. Your support would not have to bother with me at all.

EDIT: Now when I try to send BTC I bought, I get transaction failed. Is this temporary issue or I need to contact support again?

The need to have a verified account is mentioned in the guide:
https://wirexapp.com/blog/how-to-buy-bitcoins-with-paypal/

What is the error you are getting? Trying to transfer BTC to another wallet? Are you receiving the confirmation e-mail? At which stage is the failure happening? Please, write to [email protected] or PM with the full details / screenshots
Activity: 23
January 05, 2017, 03:50:36 PM
hi, at Name on card it can be anything or must be my name ? thx
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
January 05, 2017, 01:58:04 PM
i still never got this to work on paypal, what is the trick to getting it on there
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
January 05, 2017, 01:29:33 PM
New Year, New version of the Wirex Mobile App! Go now and download the Most User-Friendly version yet for Android and iOS!

https://wirexapp.com/blog/wirex-app-v-1-7/

We know many of you like your mobile devices, so we are happy to announce the most user-friendly version of Wirex app yet: Version 1.7.0!
You can download it from these links: Android | iOS

Here’s what we included in the upgrade:
  • More languages!
  • Easier to register and order Wirex cards
  • Monthly account statements

Come now and download this new baby and star the 2017 by living in the Future of Money!
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
January 05, 2017, 01:22:14 PM
Disregard Deposit Complete  Wink

Good. Let us know if you need any more help Cheesy
Activity: 1
January 05, 2017, 08:38:19 AM
Disregard Deposit Complete  Wink
Activity: 32
January 05, 2017, 07:52:12 AM

January 04, 2017, 09:54:38 AM
Thank you, I responded on the other thread.
In short I need to make a new account.

ok, hope it works
Activity: 570
Merit: 504
January 04, 2017, 04:01:25 AM
Thank you, I responded on the other thread.
In short I need to make a new account.
January 04, 2017, 03:29:29 AM
what is your registered e-mail and/or support ticket number?

Thank you for responding.
My support request is number 37514

I was able to withdraw now.
But virtual cards are still not loading.  Just "Pending..."

there is an issue with automatic identity check on the bank's side, hence the card was not issued and is pending.
It's a very rare situation, and honestly, we don't know why it happens sometimes, but it does - based on a purely automatic check the bank sometimes won't issue cards until they receive and check the ID documents (ID and address proof).

Your options are:
1) send the documents to support for them to follow up with the bank and get your account verified, which will allow you to order cards (because it's all done manually, the process may take some time)
2) if 1 seems like too much of a hassle, we can refund your payment for the card

Please, let [email protected] know what you prefer to do
January 04, 2017, 03:16:49 AM

Thank you for responding.
My support request is number 37514

I was able to withdraw now.
But virtual cards are still not loading.  Just "Pending..."
January 04, 2017, 03:14:51 AM
You should be able to buy 1 GBP , 1 EURO and 1 USD card from each as far as I know and the cards lifetime limits should be $ 2 500 and If you verify your account using your ID and documents then It won't have any lifetime limits , instead you will have a $ 20 000 per day limit which is more then enough.

That would all be great but you don't understand they are NOT giving anyone virtual Credit cards at all.
It has been saying "Pending" for 2-3 days now!

Support has not responded.
Not on e-coin or on this forum.

January 04, 2017, 03:13:51 AM
Have to say when I sent in my documents to get the card unlocked, they verified very quickly. I was expecting a week or so, but it was next day.

thank you for confirming.

This is exactly the case in most situations. But unfortunately hundreds of literate and legit users go through that process seamlessly and it's never mentioned on forums, but one or two illiterate ones or ones who at some point had ordered cards to fake addresses and can't verify them now, tend to through all their negative emotions out here, which creates a completely wrong image of the service...
January 04, 2017, 03:10:32 AM
Problems with this site continue for me. After opening a ticket, I got this reply. Asking me to send them documents.

After sending them an email with the documents separately in the attachments as they asked. I receive this:

So you ask me to send them in the attachments. When I do that you ask me to upload them on your site. And to top it all off the "Confirm" button to upload documents on your site is not working. I tried in google chrome and firefox, on my PC and my android phone.

More than 3 weeks has passed and I am still unable to do anything with my money. You can see for yourself what's the support like. I don't know what to do now since I can't upload the documents to your site because it is not working.

EDIT: confirm button worked when I scaled the images down and uploaded the smaller versions. You should write the maximum image size or something there.

1) you were talking to different agents, and although trained to the same standards, sometimes answers may differ. Most probably the reply you received from Brian was due to the fact that you were unable to upload the documents, so, he decided to help you and allow to send them as attachments to e-mail.
The easiest way to avoid such misunderstandings is NOT TO create multiple support tickets on the same subject - then a single agent will be able to follow your case avoiding confusion.

2) file size - the maximum size is mentioned in help articles. However, good point on showing it at the upload stage, will communicate that to developers.
January 04, 2017, 02:51:21 AM
e-coin also will not let me withdraw my funds!
It says it was successful but I received nothing.
January 04, 2017, 02:49:56 AM
You should be able to buy 1 GBP , 1 EURO and 1 USD card from each as far as I know and the cards lifetime limits should be $ 2 500 and If you verify your account using your ID and documents then It won't have any lifetime limits , instead you will have a $ 20 000 per day limit which is more then enough.

That would all be great but you don't understand they are NOT giving anyone virtual Credit cards at all.
It has been saying "Pending" for 2-3 days now!

Support has not responded.
Not on e-coin or on this forum.
Pages:
Jump to: