Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 20. (Read 293836 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 18, 2017, 10:18:12 PM
Hi, my buy order is still pending after 2 hours even though the amount has been deducted from my card. Can you check it, please? email: [email protected]

fixed. Please, check and let me know if there is still any issue

Now, I can't withdraw. One transfer failed and another one is pending. The amount also deducted from my wallet. What's going on?

try now

Transfer Failed. One transfer (#1671481) from yesterday is still pending and I think that's the cause. Please, fix it.

Update: Transfers problems are solved.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
January 18, 2017, 05:29:11 PM
Hi, my buy order is still pending after 2 hours even though the amount has been deducted from my card. Can you check it, please? email: [email protected]

Now, I can't withdraw. One transfer failed and another one is pending. The amount also deducted from my wallet. What's going on?

try now
January 18, 2017, 02:10:22 PM

January 18, 2017, 11:44:22 AM
Hi, please look at 2 tickets for me:
44453 - transaction been stuck for a few days now
44454 - withdrawals failed
Need to get my btc out today!

sorted

Thank you yes, although another problem now Sad
ticket 44603

please, see the reply in the ticket
Activity: 2
January 18, 2017, 11:20:56 AM

sorted

Thank you yes, although another problem now Sad
ticket 44603
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
January 18, 2017, 08:26:26 AM
ticket #41908 still not resolved, email is [email protected]

sorted

Thanx!!!! Smiley

edit: balance back and loading working fine now Smiley
January 18, 2017, 08:24:51 AM

sorted
January 18, 2017, 08:23:07 AM

sorted
legendary
January 18, 2017, 08:09:54 AM
can this be sorted out, waiting a week or more now!!
January 18, 2017, 08:01:32 AM

January 18, 2017, 07:45:19 AM
Thanks for your answers so far. And I knew to ask about another card on their thread but wanted to mention it for comparison's sake (and checked and they are a debit card as well Wink)that's all. Smiley

When i go to the e-coin site it says rebranded as wirexapp and when I click on the link it takes me too https://wirexapp.com/

From reading from their thread I can link this card to paypal and cash out my paypal to bitcoin right and vice versa using xcoins.io service? Are your companies affiliated in anyway?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xcoinsio-automates-the-process-of-making-money-with-bitcoin-official-1575948

wirexapp.com is not fully functional yet, if you find using web interface more convenient, please, keep using e-coin.io for now, otherwise, the Wirex mobile app.

Have nothing to do with xcoins.io. Funding the card via PayPal is done directly from PayPal, not via our platform. You can then buy BTC using those funds from your Wirex card - that, indeed, is one of the functions we provide ourselves on our own platform
Activity: 2
January 18, 2017, 05:22:27 AM
January 17, 2017, 03:52:25 PM
legendary
January 17, 2017, 03:18:47 PM
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1233
January 17, 2017, 01:56:00 PM
Thanks for your answers so far. And I knew to ask about another card on their thread but wanted to mention it for comparison's sake (and checked and they are a debit card as well Wink)that's all. Smiley

When i go to the e-coin site it says rebranded as wirexapp and when I click on the link it takes me too https://wirexapp.com/

From reading from their thread I can link this card to paypal and cash out my paypal to bitcoin right and vice versa using xcoins.io service? Are your companies affiliated in anyway?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xcoinsio-automates-the-process-of-making-money-with-bitcoin-official-1575948
January 17, 2017, 01:28:48 PM
Hi this debit card after you we buy there is already have funded?
Also i would like to ask if this visa debit card can be use for bing ads and  amazon aws and google cloud.?
Planning to have it.. also would like to know if i can withdraw in local atm' if yes how much is the fee for every withdraw..

The card comes with zero balance, you have to load it to start using.

It is accepted on most websites, but can't really tell for sure for each and every one.

Yes, you can withdraw cash, the fees are listed here:
https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/207870335-Wirex-card-fees

and limits are here:
https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/207870815-Wirex-card-limits
January 17, 2017, 01:26:30 PM

Hello,
I have some inquiries before looking any further into getting one of these cards.

I have received a prepaid visa card from Gibraltar. So if I apply for this debit card would it be considered as applying for a credit card in my name (since the prepaid card had my name on it but I didn't think prepaid cards even needed to have your name on it) would my credit score take a hit?
If you need to know which service I received this prepaid card from(when i applied I was told it would be a prepaid visa for bitcoin card) this was from Cryptopay.
Cause as far as I know applying for too many of these cards that have your name printed right on the front of the card is not good for the ones who are looking out for keeping their credit in good standings in the eyes of the credit issuers in the future if you want to get anything from the bank later on. And if they see you have applied for too many credit/debit cards all at one time (with in the last 2 months) you will be denied to be able to take out any credit from any bank.

wrong thread to ask about Cryptopay, but it doesn't matter that much, as the card issuer is the same.

This card is, technically speaking, a prepaid card. But it does, as you have rightly mentioned, have your name on it and, unlike, those buy-use-and-throw-away cards, can be verified and used with much higher limits and funding options. Some websites, in case, quite many, accept it as debit card.

To be honest, don't have an answer to your question about credit score, but would be surprised if it did have any influence on it. It would probably make more sense to ask your credit score provider/company
Activity: 1386
Merit: 623
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
January 17, 2017, 01:20:43 PM
Hi this debit card after you we buy there is already have funded?
Also i would like to ask if this visa debit card can be use for bing ads and  amazon aws and google cloud.?
Planning to have it.. also would like to know if i can withdraw in local atm' if yes how much is the fee for every withdraw..
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1233
January 17, 2017, 12:46:24 PM
how many days need to verified and send me the card?

Veryfication process usualy take about one week. Standard card deliveries usually take about 10-15 days within Europe, and 20-25 days outside of Europe depending on your local postal service. Expedited shipping - including a tracking ID - is provided by DHL and usually take maximum 7 days.

i hope shipping is from London where is company located right?
because in DHL if you order something (outside Europe) that the invoice is more than 20€ you pay TAX and customs clearance about 65€ and is like minimum charge.....

but i never had experience if you say them i did not pay in € or $... because in this case they ask you for the invoice or copy of payment of credit card to give you clearance total....

about the virtual card i can order and have it online on the fly ? (in case of not verified i mean)

it's shipped from Gibraltar. But it's an ordinary envelope, not a parcel, no one has ever reported paying any tax or customs fees - and we have customers all over the world.

virtual card is issued instantly and you get the details via e-mail
Hello,
I have some inquiries before looking any further into getting one of these cards.

I have received a prepaid visa card from Gibraltar. So if I apply for this debit card would it be considered as applying for a credit card in my name (since the prepaid card had my name on it but I didn't think prepaid cards even needed to have your name on it) would my credit score take a hit?
If you need to know which service I received this prepaid card from(when i applied I was told it would be a prepaid visa for bitcoin card) this was from Cryptopay.
Cause as far as I know applying for too many of these cards that have your name printed right on the front of the card is not good for the ones who are looking out for keeping their credit in good standings in the eyes of the credit issuers in the future if you want to get anything from the bank later on. And if they see you have applied for too many credit/debit cards all at one time (with in the last 2 months) you will be denied to be able to take out any credit from any bank.
January 17, 2017, 12:42:16 PM

1- Am not trying to paypal load, am trying to unload my E-coin card to btc (yeah the withdraw is from Paypal to E-coin).
2- I have verified my account and am still getting the same error when unloading
My email is [email protected], i have made another support ticket..

As replied by support, if the card is blocked by the bank (for whatever reason), it is not possible to use it for any transactions, including buying BTC.
We are checking with the bank why yours still hasn't been unblocked - as soon as there is any reply, support will update you
Pages:
Jump to: