Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 21. (Read 293836 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
January 17, 2017, 12:36:21 PM
Anyone else having problems going from card>btc today, verified account?

service hasnt been working for me for days now, cant load or transfer and balance disappears when i try. made a number of support tickets and nothing so far. !!!!!!!

the more support tickets you create, the worse it gets for everyone - it surely doesn't help..

What is your registered e-mail and/or ticket number(s)?
January 17, 2017, 12:31:57 PM
I got my documents rejected, because i sent document about the accoutn holder and not of card holder. So definitely could we know if the document that we need to send are related to account holder or for each card holder if different from account holder? Thanks.

can you explain the difference, please? not sure I got your question...
January 17, 2017, 12:30:42 PM
I see there's a 2.5k lifetime load limit for unverified clients, that means after I load 2500 USD/EUR the card becomes useless, right?

Can I order multiple cards than, e.g. after the card lifetime limit is over, order a new card and so on?

Yes you should be able to as far as I know but there is a limit of cards to order , Its impossible to order an unlimited amount of them. If its the same thing as before It should be 1 card from each currency USD,GBP,EUR otherwise It should be up to two cards per currency as I don't remember correctly.

in pure theory, you can order more than one, after the current one is expiring. However, there might come a point when the bank would question such multiple card creation in the same name - really can't tell..
January 17, 2017, 12:28:08 PM
My account verified now, but when i try to transfer money from Bitcoin Account Balance to my Bitcoin wallet i get this error:

Transfer Failed

Dear Customer,
There was an issue with your Transfer, please contact support, quoting REF:a172924f5ff74f158a0a60c2f21bf047

I have try to send different amounts, not works, always get this error.

Ticket: 38061

has everything worked after the reply from support, mate? you never replied back to them or posted an update here..
January 17, 2017, 12:25:02 PM

Money went into my card finally, if you can tell support to mark those 3 transactions as failed and completed it would be great.
I sent them so many emails that I don't want to bother them again for the millionth time.
Thanks for helping, I quoted so you can see this faster.

I know we are many and you guys are few, I am sorry for making such a big fuss out of these things. Only reason is that I count on my card to work, when I see it doesnt i go nuts, especially when i need money the most in my hand.
There are a few flitches on the website that could be cleared so easily if you guys should make some smaller modifications.

Biggest example is "Service unavailable" when you try to move bitcoin funds that have less than 4 confirmations.
Anyway, thanks again gosha and wirex support.

thank you for the confirmation
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
January 17, 2017, 12:18:59 PM

43704 is the last one for the $64, but i have one more 42901 . I dont think you were talking to me, but at this point im desperate and trying to get help from wherever i can ))

that was a question to another member, indeed, but will have support look into yours, too)
same problem .......
tx 1667174 and 1667176 should be removed and tx 1667699 should go through
now all 3 say pending, the first two and the past attempts that failed ...

stand by...
Money went into my card finally, if you can tell support to mark those 3 transactions as failed and completed it would be great.
I sent them so many emails that I don't want to bother them again for the millionth time.
Thanks for helping, I quoted so you can see this faster.

I know we are many and you guys are few, I am sorry for making such a big fuss out of these things. Only reason is that I count on my card to work, when I see it doesnt i go nuts, especially when i need money the most in my hand.
There are a few flitches on the website that could be cleared so easily if you guys should make some smaller modifications.

Biggest example is "Service unavailable" when you try to move bitcoin funds that have less than 4 confirmations.
Anyway, thanks again gosha and wirex support.
January 17, 2017, 12:08:47 PM

43704 is the last one for the $64, but i have one more 42901 . I dont think you were talking to me, but at this point im desperate and trying to get help from wherever i can ))

that was a question to another member, indeed, but will have support look into yours, too)
same problem .......

stand by...
January 17, 2017, 12:07:38 PM

same problem .......
January 17, 2017, 11:59:05 AM
Balance appeared on my wallet in full.
I will try to withdraw now again, please stay online a little or tell Brian from support so stay a litle online until I manage to withdraw ...
January 17, 2017, 11:50:00 AM

January 17, 2017, 11:43:05 AM
yeah i mean deposit sorry..ohh e-coin (Wirex) does not need a verif. for btc transaction with the plastic?
do you test it??

yes, you can load the plastic card with BTC without verification, however, such card would have limits:
https://help.wirexapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/207870815-Wirex-card-limits#unverified
January 17, 2017, 11:41:02 AM
00:44 my time on a sunday night ( monday morning technically ) and wirex support REPLIED to my problem in my ticket and sorted out things. "wow" would be an understatement ... thanks guys.

wow you are lucky , i have opened 2 support tickets over last 5 days, had card load and transfer fail and almost 0.3 BTCs vanish from my balance and havnt had a peep in reply!!!! Id like to keep using my card daily but 2 scared te send anything else as it will prob go 2!!! Is anyone else able to load and transfer ok??

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please send us your support ticket number and I will track the issue with support

what is happening guys 20 days almost and no reply/ no customer service, my bitcoin stuck in your account, please resolve this fast, no point of me paying 50 usd for a fast dhl debit card and not getting it in 20 days, still waiting for debit card from dhl for 20 days, needs to be resolved fast.

hi mate,

cannot find any support tickets from the e-mail you had sent in PM. are you sure it is correct? did you send the message(s) to support from your registered e-mail? do you have the ticket number(s)?

January 17, 2017, 11:37:34 AM
00:44 my time on a sunday night ( monday morning technically ) and wirex support REPLIED to my problem in my ticket and sorted out things. "wow" would be an understatement ... thanks guys.

wow you are lucky , i have opened 2 support tickets over last 5 days, had card load and transfer fail and almost 0.3 BTCs vanish from my balance and havnt had a peep in reply!!!! Id like to keep using my card daily but 2 scared te send anything else as it will prob go 2!!! Is anyone else able to load and transfer ok??

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please send us your support ticket number and I will track the issue with support

what is happening guys 20 days almost and no reply/ no customer service, my bitcoin stuck in your account, please resolve this fast, no point of me paying 50 usd for a fast dhl debit card and not getting it in 20 days, still waiting for debit card from dhl for 20 days, needs to be resolved fast.

hi mate,

cannot find any support tickets from the e-mail you had sent in PM. are you sure it is correct? did you send the message(s) to support from your registered e-mail? do you have the ticket number(s)?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
January 17, 2017, 09:45:00 AM

yeah this aint good enough. Hire another support worker if you dont have enough!!! PlotTwisted you should get that refunded, normal delivery was under a week for me!!!
January 17, 2017, 09:29:50 AM

Please help us out wires, im sure this is just a technical glitch which can be resolved in no time, i had again the same problem with the failed withdrawal, i now have two withdrawals stuck, one for 64$ one for 13$ or something, i am trying to load my card since the last 3 days, i have bills due tomorrow... we beg you to help us
Activity: 23
January 17, 2017, 07:57:21 AM

legendary
January 17, 2017, 07:00:49 AM

my last ticket was 41908 , thanks

issue still not resolved
legendary
January 16, 2017, 02:57:10 PM

my last ticket was 41908 , thanks
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
January 16, 2017, 12:49:32 PM

Activity: 388
Merit: 250
January 16, 2017, 12:49:05 PM
Again if gosha or wirex is reading, have the same problem like last night ... support ticket id 42901, withdraw vanished from the ballance
i think we are doing something wrong that has to do with the bitcoin fluctuation
would highly appreciate any feedback from you guys.

Hello. I will check your ticket with the support team. Please have patience while the support team check the issue. I will let you know as soon as they answer.
Pages:
Jump to: