Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 25. (Read 293836 times)

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
January 04, 2017, 01:29:12 AM
e-coin.io  is down again?

Right now I had ordered a new virtual card, and it is "pending" for 2 days.
I think the card issuing bank is giving e-coin more problems again?

e-Coin:   Can you please please deliver the virtual cards today?
Pretty please!

And what is the lifetime limit on an account?
I had an account tell me I cannot buy any more virtual credit cards so I had to make a new one?

You should be able to buy 1 GBP , 1 EURO and 1 USD card from each as far as I know and the cards lifetime limits should be $ 2 500 and If you verify your account using your ID and documents then It won't have any lifetime limits , instead you will have a $ 20 000 per day limit which is more then enough.
Activity: 570
Merit: 504
January 03, 2017, 11:15:59 PM
e-coin.io  is down again?

Right now I had ordered a new virtual card, and it is "pending" for 2 days.
I think the card issuing bank is giving e-coin more problems again?

e-Coin:   Can you please please deliver the virtual cards today?
Pretty please!

And what is the lifetime limit on an account?
I had an account tell me I cannot buy any more virtual credit cards so I had to make a new one?
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
January 03, 2017, 01:00:06 PM
Have to say when I sent in my documents to get the card unlocked, they verified very quickly. I was expecting a week or so, but it was next day.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 03, 2017, 12:11:16 PM
Problems with this site continue for me. After opening a ticket, I got this reply. Asking me to send them documents.

https://i.imgur.com/TTZHTMk.jpg

After sending them an email with the documents separately in the attachments as they asked. I receive this:

https://i.imgur.com/rwxZ52p.jpg

So you ask me to send them in the attachments. When I do that you ask me to upload them on your site. And to top it all off the "Confirm" button to upload documents on your site is not working. I tried in google chrome and firefox, on my PC and my android phone.

More than 3 weeks has passed and I am still unable to do anything with my money. You can see for yourself what's the support like. I don't know what to do now since I can't upload the documents to your site because it is not working.

EDIT: confirm button worked when I scaled the images down and uploaded the smaller versions. You should write the maximum image size or something there.
January 03, 2017, 09:27:22 AM
hey gosha, should we count on card loading at 13:00 GMT to be restored or that hour is informational only?

hopefully yes, but it could be later - depends on the bank

Put back to 6pm (GMT) now
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
January 03, 2017, 07:41:18 AM
Hi, im verified
how can you explain, when i have no btc on my account the limit is 2500 and when i add one, the limit is set to 250?
2 days ago i can topup 2500 and yesterday i deposit 1 btc and cant topup more than 250 Again
Whats wrong now

this is due to the bank closure on holidays - when closed, they don't process account settlements, which forces us into reducing the limits.
All limits will be back to normal today

Thx for your answer
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
January 03, 2017, 07:26:13 AM
hey gosha, should we count on card loading at 13:00 GMT to be restored or that hour is informational only?

hopefully yes, but it could be later - depends on the bank
Activity: 52
January 03, 2017, 07:25:08 AM
January 03, 2017, 07:11:16 AM

Due to our bank’s updated anti-fraud policy, top up via PayPal, bank transfer, and other online payment methods are now available for verified Wirex accounts only. You can add funds of up to $500, €500 and £400 per 24 hours per PayPal transfer. Please click here for more information.

What happens if you exceed the £400 limit per 24 hours? Specifically made in 1 transaction? This is onto a verified account of course.

funds may get stuck in transit. Eventually they will get settled on your card or returned, but it may take time and effort, so probably better not to experiment..

Thanks. Will try to avoid if possible, but of course as consumers we can't control the banks processing times Smiley
January 03, 2017, 04:25:40 AM
Hi, im verified
how can you explain, when i have no btc on my account the limit is 2500 and when i add one, the limit is set to 250?
2 days ago i can topup 2500 and yesterday i deposit 1 btc and cant topup more than 250 Again
Whats wrong now

this is due to the bank closure on holidays - when closed, they don't process account settlements, which forces us into reducing the limits.
All limits will be back to normal today
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
January 02, 2017, 04:14:07 PM
Hi, im verified
Whats wrong now
January 02, 2017, 02:57:46 PM

Due to our bank’s updated anti-fraud policy, top up via PayPal, bank transfer, and other online payment methods are now available for verified Wirex accounts only. You can add funds of up to $500, €500 and £400 per 24 hours per PayPal transfer. Please click here for more information.

What happens if you exceed the £400 limit per 24 hours? Specifically made in 1 transaction? This is onto a verified account of course.

funds may get stuck in transit. Eventually they will get settled on your card or returned, but it may take time and effort, so probably better not to experiment..
January 02, 2017, 01:32:03 PM

January 02, 2017, 08:00:07 AM
Bro

Promo code ? post now!!!

He already answered you, bottom of last page
Activity: 407
Merit: 250
December 31, 2016, 12:25:49 PM
Bro

Promo code ? post now!!!

December 31, 2016, 09:41:53 AM
can confirm everything went smooth in the end today, so yeah, cant complain
got my money on my card, all is well
for those who usually face problems withdrawing, i think its because we dont wait for the loading to have at least 4 confirmations, even though money appears in the btc ballancer after 1 conf.
so yeah, in the end e-coin always comes clean, cant complain much ))
happy new year gosha, wirex, thanks for working on the 31. have a good new years eve.

great!

December 31, 2016, 09:32:17 AM
Is there such a thing like overdraft? If I load card with btc and system shows fiat on my card - I'll be able to pay/withdraw it immediately, right?

if the balance is showing on your card, yes, it can be used straight away.
It's a prepaid card, so, normally it shouldn't allow you to make a transaction for an amount greater than the card balance
Activity: 74
December 31, 2016, 09:29:39 AM
Is there such a thing like overdraft? If I load card with btc and system shows fiat on my card - I'll be able to pay/withdraw it immediately, right?
Activity: 52
December 31, 2016, 09:11:03 AM
can confirm everything went smooth in the end today, so yeah, cant complain
got my money on my card, all is well
for those who usually face problems withdrawing, i think its because we dont wait for the loading to have at least 4 confirmations, even though money appears in the btc ballancer after 1 conf.
so yeah, in the end e-coin always comes clean, cant complain much ))
happy new year gosha, wirex, thanks for working on the 31. have a good new years eve.
December 31, 2016, 08:45:34 AM
@gosha

Is it possible to use same details to open a second e-coin account but the only thing different will be change in email address?

cannot say NO, because from purely technical point of view it is possible.

However, if the bank notices you have two accounts to the same name/address (and more cards in the same currency than allowed per individual), they may block such accounts.

Why would you need a 2nd one anyway?
Pages:
Jump to: