Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 4. (Read 293836 times)

Activity: 388
Merit: 250
April 06, 2017, 01:45:26 PM
Unable to buy btc using my card, get service unavailable and a refid, this affecting everyone or just me?

Hello. We apologize for the inconvenience. Right now the service is working normally. Please clean your browser's cache or reinstall your Wirex Mobile app and try to make your transactions. Let us know if the issue still persists.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
April 06, 2017, 05:20:29 AM
Unable to buy btc using my card, get service unavailable and a refid, this affecting everyone or just me?
March 31, 2017, 09:50:10 AM
Asking for a friend, what is the current wait to get documents verified?

Usually, between 7-10 working days if all documents are correct and accepted by the bank. Please remember verification is performed by the issuing bank, so we might face processing delay due to the high number of applications.
March 31, 2017, 04:22:46 AM
Asking for a friend, what is the current wait to get documents verified?
March 30, 2017, 12:14:58 PM
Oh my god, are they still had "1 year loading" issue?
I just want to use them again. I click view BTC address button. Just loading.

ROFLMAO

Hello. I understand your confusion. Please let me explain: Due to rebranding process, The website platform it's still on the E-Coin Website. The URL on app.wirexapp.com is NOT AVAILABLE YET for login, and will only work for verifying your phone number.

Please go to www.e-coin.io and try register there. Once you do that, you can access to your Wirex account either on the E-Coin Website, or the Wirex Mobile App.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
March 28, 2017, 05:05:24 PM

ROFLMAO

could you clarify your question (or statement), please?
March 21, 2017, 04:51:18 PM
Tried to buy bitcoins, recieved email that buy failed, yet I can see at e-coin.io that it's still pending. Can you guys please check ticket #72927   Huh

Hello. I will post your ticket with the support team so they can act faster on it. Please have patience while the support team check the issue. I will let you know as soon as they answer.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
March 21, 2017, 07:13:11 AM
Tried to buy bitcoins, recieved email that buy failed, yet I can see at e-coin.io that it's still pending. Can you guys please check ticket #72927   Huh
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
March 20, 2017, 09:32:53 PM

ROFLMAO
March 20, 2017, 06:18:25 PM
Hey gosha@e-coin

I'm wandering what happens if I withdraw money in GBP currency to USD Virtual visa card? Somehow, Paypal let me do that because I mixed my card numbers somehow and thought I was withdrawing to my virtual GBP Visa ...

Will the money automatically be converted to appropriate currency or ....  Huh Huh Huh

Hey. The funds will be converted directly to the appropriate currency by the bank, using their exchange rate.

That's some great news, thank you!  Cool
March 20, 2017, 05:05:18 PM
Hey gosha@e-coin

I'm wandering what happens if I withdraw money in GBP currency to USD Virtual visa card? Somehow, Paypal let me do that because I mixed my card numbers somehow and thought I was withdrawing to my virtual GBP Visa ...

Will the money automatically be converted to appropriate currency or ....  Huh Huh Huh

Hey. The funds will be converted directly to the appropriate currency by the bank, using their exchange rate.
March 20, 2017, 12:21:48 PM
Hey gosha@e-coin

Will the money automatically be converted to apropriate currency or ....  Huh Huh Huh

March 19, 2017, 02:01:08 PM
i have e coin card and i can't buy bitcoin
Service unavailable - try again later Huh Huh
also i can't use my card "ebay.paypal....."

if you're still having an issue, please, provide your support ticket number and/or registered e-mail address to investigate
March 19, 2017, 01:59:58 PM
I've been using e-coin since last year. The only issue I have is the frequent timeouts on the website. "Service unavailable - try again." I don't know if you're overloaded or something but I hope you guys will fix this problem in the future.

this has been addressed recently and should already be a thing of the past, if not, it will be very soon
March 16, 2017, 02:35:16 PM
Got the email about the capital funding today, well done guys and hope it improves your service.

Will you stay using the same card issuer, or be changing to a different one?

It's 99% we will keep working with the same card issuer. However, there will be a LOT of new features, changes and advantages in the next months. Stay tuned! Grin Wink
March 16, 2017, 07:01:33 AM
Got the email about the capital funding today, well done guys and hope it improves your service.

Will you stay using the same card issuer, or be changing to a different one?
March 14, 2017, 05:30:46 PM
@Wirex or @gosha@e-coin, i have a delicate problem that I ran into today
Could you please check support ticket id 69761 and tell me if I need to do something else? I'm kinda stuck

Hey Lex. The support team already answered the issue. Please check your email
Activity: 52
March 14, 2017, 02:47:35 PM
@Wirex or @gosha@e-coin, i have a delicate problem that I ran into today
Could you please check support ticket id 69761 and tell me if I need to do something else? I'm kinda stuck
Activity: 2
March 14, 2017, 05:50:10 AM
i have e coin card and i can't buy bitcoin
Service unavailable - try again later Huh Huh
also i can't use my card "ebay.paypal....."
Activity: 58
March 14, 2017, 03:58:42 AM
I've been using e-coin since last year. The only issue I have is the frequent timeouts on the website. "Service unavailable - try again." I don't know if you're overloaded or something but I hope you guys will fix this problem in the future.

what bank are you referring to?
from what i know the documents i send is for my e-coin account to get verified, is there something i don't know?

i did write to support few days ago, but no answer
Can you help?
Pages:
Jump to: