Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 8. (Read 293836 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 27, 2017, 12:19:08 PM
Hello!

My documents are under verification in the bank almost two month.

Is there any solution?
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
February 27, 2017, 11:19:40 AM
By the way before get things Hot, let me cut your arguments for awhile. I just want to inquire about the goods you offered which is the debit card, does your card still available? Because I want to try it and the services you give to your customer.

Of course It is. You can get the card by registering in the app here: www.wirexapp.com/android www.wirexapp.com/iphone
Or by registering in the E-Coin Website www.e-coin.io
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
February 27, 2017, 01:44:26 AM
I'm so disappointed, I had my e-coin visa card lost so I ordered a new one and I got a mastercard instead which can't be used with Paypal, money lost.

You stopped offering VISA physical ?

Yes, they stopped offering it a few months back. If you want to verify your PayPal account or to withdraw funds then you can always take the virtual card. (Visa available)
Or you can have a physical VISA from a provider with no hidden fees or as they say "secret formula"
mate you went from barking to full on trolling this business.
nothing in life is free or cheap, everyone of us using this service saw the fees numerous times, we should be the ones complaining, not you, yet we aren't. there's plenty of fish in the sea, go use some other service and feel better, no need to spam this thread here.
I had numerous problems with them and they always fixed them, and here's another example on a monday morning at 01:01 am gmt+2 i got my card loaded, they deserve the extra 2%

You think other services would not load your card at 1AM? The issue is that THEY HAVE PROBLEMS, while others do not and either charge less as they do not have such special "secret formulas". And you are paying 3.5% extra, just to let you know.
Activity: 52
February 26, 2017, 07:01:38 PM
I'm so disappointed, I had my e-coin visa card lost so I ordered a new one and I got a mastercard instead which can't be used with Paypal, money lost.

Yes, they stopped offering it a few months back. If you want to verify your PayPal account or to withdraw funds then you can always take the virtual card. (Visa available)
Or you can have a physical VISA from a provider with no hidden fees or as they say "secret formula"
mate you went from barking to full on trolling this business.
nothing in life is free or cheap, everyone of us using this service saw the fees numerous times, we should be the ones complaining, not you, yet we aren't. there's plenty of fish in the sea, go use some other service and feel better, no need to spam this thread here.
I had numerous problems with them and they always fixed them, and here's another example on a monday morning at 01:01 am gmt+2 i got my card loaded, they deserve the extra 2%
February 26, 2017, 03:20:03 PM

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
February 26, 2017, 10:30:00 AM

Activity: 23
February 26, 2017, 06:21:09 AM

February 26, 2017, 03:42:33 AM
Because you have hidden fees

OK, again, check this words of wisdom form @ptiper21:

In the end if you don't like their rate , you don't use them at all and go to other solution. Simply!

Have a good day!

By the way before get things Hot, let me cut your arguments for awhile. I just want to inquire about the goods you offered which is the debit card, does your card still available? Because I want to try it and the services you give to your customer.
Try other services, they are better and much cheaper
Activity: 784
February 24, 2017, 07:10:38 PM

In the end if you don't like their rate , you don't use them at all and go to other solution. Simply!

Have a good day!

February 24, 2017, 06:52:48 PM

Have a good day!
February 24, 2017, 01:21:45 PM
e-coin bad service Angry

Why? do you have any issue with the platform? If you need support with the platform, please write to [email protected]. If you already wrote to support, please give me your support ticket number, and I might be able to speed thing up a bit
February 24, 2017, 11:21:19 AM
e-coin bad service Angry

Why? do you have any issue with the platform? If you need support with the platform, please write to [email protected]. If you already wrote to support, please give me your support ticket number, and I might be able to speed thing up a bit
February 24, 2017, 06:38:47 AM

I am already happy with other provider, I am just wondering why are you cheating on our bitcoin community? Are you dudes some russian scammers or what???

Cheating? Scammers?? You are unbelievable, mate.. Newby coming out of nowhere accusing a legit company with over 2 years in this market which is barely 2 years old itself, one of the first movers and leader, one aiming for the long term, one raising financing from crowdfunding (proper due diligence and trust from the community) and about to close a round with a reputable VC (even more due diligence and trust from professionals)?

"Unbelievable" is a light word for your lame accusation, I have more suitable ones, but will hold them not to bring any more negativity to this thread.

Matter closed. Maybe you can find something more useful and productive to do than trolling. Just a thought.
You probably do not know what legit means, a website run by russians with shady exchange/rate/fee/margin/whatever (just for god sake learn some english so you could use appropriate words). Coinbase is legit, blockchain.info yeah, but you... stop making fools of yourself. Who is you reputable VC? The prince of Nigeria VC? Yeah they are quite good ones, I keep on receiving investment proposals from them.

The issue is still open as you cannot answer a very simple question: why e-coin/wirex has the most unfavourable exchange rate among all bitcoin debit card providers?
Activity: 407
February 24, 2017, 06:18:38 AM
e-coin bad service Angry
Activity: 17
February 24, 2017, 04:27:28 AM

I am already happy with other provider, I am just wondering why are you cheating on our bitcoin community? Are you dudes some russian scammers or what???

Cheating? Scammers?? You are unbelievable, mate.. Newby coming out of nowhere accusing a legit company with over 2 years in this market which is barely 2 years old itself, one of the first movers and leader, one aiming for the long term, one raising financing from crowdfunding (proper due diligence and trust from the community) and about to close a round with a reputable VC (even more due diligence and trust from professionals)?

"Unbelievable" is a light word for your lame accusation, I have more suitable ones, but will hold them not to bring any more negativity to this thread.

Matter closed. Maybe you can find something more useful and productive to do than trolling. Just a thought.

Wirex, crowdfunding and VCs does not mean you are not cheating on bitcoin rate. 2 years is nothing dude.. Still freshly born startup.

eduBTC was talking about YOUR BITCOIN RATE.

Can you explain why your bitcoin rate is much worse than on well known exchanges like kraken, bitstamp, itbit and other card providers??

It's funny how you still deny that you have a hidden fee in your exchange rate!

It would be easier for you to admit that you have these fees and everyone would be happy, but you are still trying to change the subject and talk about irrelevant things...
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
February 24, 2017, 02:50:13 AM

Service unavailable - try again later

DAFUQ!!!!   Angry

all up and running
Activity: 938
February 24, 2017, 02:49:51 AM

Activity: 672
February 24, 2017, 12:58:20 AM

Service unavailable - try again later

DAFUQ!!!!   Angry
February 23, 2017, 06:02:12 PM

@bitatomic @eduBTC The answer above is the best answer you can have regarding this matter. Have a good day!

February 23, 2017, 05:45:39 PM

@bitatomic @eduBTC The answer above is the best answer you can have regarding this matter. Have a good day!
Pages:
Jump to: