Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 66. (Read 293872 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 28, 2016, 04:15:45 PM
should be the same card iam using over the xapo service. it works really great.
just try it out Wink
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
April 28, 2016, 01:56:17 PM
The pending issue when we get 3 confirmations got fixed or not yet ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 28, 2016, 12:47:46 PM
Does anyone try this on Amazon services? And I want to know if is this working? Smiley
I use my e-coin plastic visa USD card to pay my monthly fees on Amazon Web Services without any problems so far.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
April 28, 2016, 10:31:26 AM
Shows that the service is unavailable when I try to load. ETA for fix?  Roll Eyes

all working

Getting same error, are you out of GBP?

GBP is currently not working, waiting for the bank to get it sorted, will be available later today
Activity: 108
April 28, 2016, 10:29:40 AM
Shows that the service is unavailable when I try to load. ETA for fix?  Roll Eyes

all working

Getting same error, are you out of GBP?
April 28, 2016, 08:17:28 AM

all working
PHS
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 28, 2016, 06:24:41 AM
Does anyone try this on Amazon services? And I want to know if is this working? Smiley
Activity: 71
April 28, 2016, 06:21:37 AM
Activity: 98
April 27, 2016, 01:26:43 PM
I have this card myself but from xapo.com. They are really nice only not a lot of places accept cc here.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
April 27, 2016, 01:23:17 PM
My case has been solved.
April 27, 2016, 12:33:49 PM
Hi,
I transferred some btc from my e-coin account but I haven't received it yet. The amount has been deducted from my account. Please, check it. Also sent an email to your support.

have you clicked the link in the confirmation e-mail?
is the transaction showing on blockchain yet?
best to talk to support

I did. The amount has been deducted from my account. But even the transaction info hasn't been showed on the statement. Hope you guys solve this quickly. It's so frustrating to have a problem on every transaction.

transfers are working - no issues reported. how long ago did you make the transaction?
April 27, 2016, 12:31:50 PM
Hi,
I transferred some btc from my e-coin account but I haven't received it yet. The amount has been deducted from my account. Please, check it. Also sent an email to your support.

best to talk to support

I did. The amount has been deducted from my account. But even the transaction info hasn't been showed on the statement. Hope you guys solve this quickly. It's so frustrating to have a problem on every transaction.
April 27, 2016, 12:25:37 PM
Hi,

best to talk to support
April 27, 2016, 12:21:07 PM
Hi,

April 26, 2016, 11:56:28 AM
b) again - this was an exceptional situation, not a rule, what you are talking about is a one-off case out of thousands of successful and seamless transactions.

actually of all the times i used e-coin over 2/3 times i have hit these kinda weird delays

its just safest for everyone to assume these delays happen

a happy speedup is a LOT better than a unexpected delay

Wirex is the new brand (and wider service) that E-Coin is being transformed to, information e-mails have been and are being sent to all registered users.
Wirex App is already available in Apple Store and Google Play - very convenient tool, although not fully copying all the functionality you get using the website.

wirexapp.com is going to be fully launched hopefully in May, until then, you can use e-coin.io or the mobile app.

ah, but, will it remain a website aswell? i dont use smartphones

of course, it will
Activity: 148
April 26, 2016, 11:54:09 AM
b) again - this was an exceptional situation, not a rule, what you are talking about is a one-off case out of thousands of successful and seamless transactions.

actually of all the times i used e-coin over 2/3 times i have hit these kinda weird delays

its just safest for everyone to assume these delays happen

a happy speedup is a LOT better than a unexpected delay

Wirex is the new brand (and wider service) that E-Coin is being transformed to, information e-mails have been and are being sent to all registered users.
Wirex App is already available in Apple Store and Google Play - very convenient tool, although not fully copying all the functionality you get using the website.

wirexapp.com is going to be fully launched hopefully in May, until then, you can use e-coin.io or the mobile app.

ah, but, will it remain a website aswell? i dont use smartphones
April 26, 2016, 11:32:28 AM
after the brief interaction on here, i got my funds, and was able to place my (sorta timecritical) order in time , thanks Smiley

moral;
a) dont use support form on website
b) plan 3-4 days in advance that you need to use e-coin

beside the fact;

what is 'wirex app' ? is it just a android app? no website? i couldnt find a login box on the wirexapp.com

a) probably makes sense

Activity: 148
April 26, 2016, 11:27:42 AM
after the brief interaction on here, i got my funds, and was able to place my (sorta timecritical) order in time , thanks Smiley

moral;
a) dont use support form on website
b) plan 3-4 days in advance that you need to use e-coin

beside the fact;

what is 'wirex app' ? is it just a android app? no website? i couldnt find a login box on the wirexapp.com
April 26, 2016, 11:18:18 AM
For the record, after they have received my ticket from e-mailing [email protected], they released my bitcoins and then I was able to re-try loading up the card.

It took a few seconds and I got the monies.

Moral of the story; do not use the contact form on e-coin.

Thanks guys!

thank you for the confirmation!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
April 26, 2016, 11:13:47 AM
For the record, after they have received my ticket from e-mailing [email protected], they released my bitcoins and then I was able to re-try loading up the card.

It took a few seconds and I got the monies.

Moral of the story; do not use the contact form on e-coin.

Thanks guys!
Pages:
Jump to: