Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 62. (Read 293872 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
May 11, 2016, 04:55:49 AM
does it even work?
I guess we will have to wait for someone to try it out. Just to be clear, this is the same as buying a prepaid card right?
Yeah it is pretty much a card that you can top up, so a top up card. A debit card uses one of your bank accounts so you don't really have to top it up as you can just tell your employer to put your salary straight into that card.

you still do have to top up any debit card - whether it is done by yourself or your employer. Technically speaking, nothing stops you from telling your employer to transfer your salary to a Wirex/E-Coin card. Your employer may not want or be able to do so for whatever reason (bank in another country, etc), but that's a different story

I'm also having problems right now.  I made a deposit to my e-coin account.  Got the 6 confirmations hours of ago, and sent in 3 messages to get support from their support on what happened to the deposit.  Are there still problems with this service?  Luckily I only sent enough to get their card, but it's weird to hear nothing back and see nothing not even 'pending' on my account.

how long did you not have the reply from support for? Is it 3 messages over the course of 5 minutes, or have you actually had to wait long?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
May 11, 2016, 04:53:25 AM
does it even work?
I guess we will have to wait for someone to try it out. Just to be clear, this is the same as buying a prepaid card right?
Yeah it is pretty much a card that you can top up, so a top up card. A debit card uses one of your bank accounts so you don't really have to top it up as you can just tell your employer to put your salary straight into that card.

you still do have to top up any debit card - whether it is done by yourself or your employer. Technically speaking, nothing stops you from telling your employer to transfer your salary to a Wirex/E-Coin card. Your employer may not want or be able to do so for whatever reason (bank in another country, etc), but that's a different story

I'm also having problems right now.  I made a deposit to my e-coin account.  Got the 6 confirmations hours of ago, and sent in 3 messages to get support from their support on what happened to the deposit.  Are there still problems with this service?  Luckily I only sent enough to get their card, but it's weird to hear nothing back and see nothing not even 'pending' on my account.
May 10, 2016, 08:04:41 AM
does it even work?

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
May 10, 2016, 04:08:09 AM

We are confident that this is a temporarily measure to be withdrawn once our extensive risk-mitigating policy and measures are in place.

Any update as to when that will be?
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
May 10, 2016, 03:28:55 AM
Your security is very important for us and we put a lot of efforts to ensure that your funds are safe.

In order to prevent any fraudulent activities, we are imposing a three-day hold for bitcoins when you buy bitcoins through e-coin.io.

We are confident that this is a temporarily measure to be withdrawn once our extensive risk-mitigating policy and measures are in place.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Activity: 700
May 10, 2016, 12:00:18 AM
does it even work?
May 09, 2016, 06:35:49 PM
Why can I not withdraw my bitcoins? I think e-coin is turning slowly into a scam

come on, man, why even use the word? A technical issue, although always an unpleasant experience, has nothing to do with "scam". Even if, in imaginary world that was the case, would it really be worth the $12 you mention above, seriously? Smiley

Have you contacted support and has your issue been sorted yet? If not, please, PM - will ask support to have a close look at

Sent a email and no reply, maybe you can look at it

Transfer failed, please contact support for details, RefId: 9c2ba2ed2c6c427bb24aa3e706d9f6f7

need your registered e-mail to address the issue with support.
if you have not received a reply yet, really sorry - it has been very busy in the last several days; we are struggling to cope and are interviewing new candidates for support team as we speak, but it takes some time to get people up to speed
Activity: 658
May 09, 2016, 06:32:36 PM
Why can I not withdraw my bitcoins? I think e-coin is turning slowly into a scam

come on, man, why even use the word? A technical issue, although always an unpleasant experience, has nothing to do with "scam". Even if, in imaginary world that was the case, would it really be worth the $12 you mention above, seriously? Smiley

Have you contacted support and has your issue been sorted yet? If not, please, PM - will ask support to have a close look at

Sent a email and no reply, maybe you can look at it

Transfer failed, please contact support for details, RefId: 9c2ba2ed2c6c427bb24aa3e706d9f6f7
May 09, 2016, 05:55:16 PM

May 09, 2016, 05:49:45 PM
Loaded my card 2-3 hours ago and its still pending & not on the card!!

If the card hasn't been loaded for more than a few seconds, it is not normal - feel free to contact support straight away.
Have you done so yet?
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
May 09, 2016, 12:01:04 PM
Is this still a credible website to get a topup card

They may have some issues at the moment with their services (technical issues) but yes I have no complains about them personally and I'm using them for long time already .
Activity: 28
May 09, 2016, 10:36:34 AM
Is this still a credible website to get a topup card
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
May 09, 2016, 10:33:20 AM

Please email [email protected] and we can assist you properly.
Activity: 14
May 09, 2016, 09:37:23 AM
Today after some time, I withdrew all bitcoins from e-coin wallet. Very difficult try many onces ...

There was error : "Timeout by sending message CreateTransactionMsg to "
See screenshot:   http://s32.postimg.org/dla605i9v/bmp.gif

I can not load my debit card from e-coin account. So I decided avoid this service. Probably in the future (nearest future) I hope, that this service will work correctly.

See russian branch here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=915417.420
May 09, 2016, 07:48:53 AM
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
May 09, 2016, 03:54:21 AM
So, question for people who use the card, do you recommend it or not?

Pls simple answer, thank you.
I would recomend for sure!! Had some problems but thats to be expected for a new thing like this. VERY useful if you aint got no cash and have Bitcoins!!! Smiley

Nice, thx a lot for this info. I think I ll get one and see how it goes from there.
Activity: 14
May 09, 2016, 12:23:33 AM
please, write to [email protected] from your registered email and we will look into it unless already done

I wrote early about that. Not answer from support.

And also we have problem with pending transaction.
I emailed to support about it too.

Transaction details:
# 458306    BTC->USD   Pending   BTC-0.190249

Where my 85$ on card of your service?

Why your commandship lie about Fast card load ?
Second day goes, but I have no money on my card: balance is empty and above transaction in pending state.
Support not answered.

I have very worse opinion and experience about e-coin.io service.
Sorry.
But service works worst! Huh

Hello,

As far as I can see this transaction did not pass through. I know you saw incorrect balance, however I fixed it.

I have also replied to your ticket.

Today I enered to account and saw that Card Balance =0, Pending transaction was erased, bitcoin balance restored.
I tryed send bitcoin to another address, but was not successfull, there was error: "Timeout by sending message CreateTransactionMsg to "

I can not do with my bitcoins: not send to another address, not load the card.
Your service simplify grab bitcoins and all.

Please note, that I am not buy bitcoin via your service, I sent bitcoin from another bitcoin wallet in direct mode. And I see, that in e-coin wallet I can not do with bitcoins.

I seem that e-coin.io is scam. Be aware!

Activity: 20
May 08, 2016, 10:34:37 PM
It's been more than 3 days and we aren't able to withdraw our btc.  "Timeout by sending message CreateTransactionMsg to"
May 08, 2016, 06:36:48 PM
I am trying to withdraw some bitcoins, I confirm the email confirmation but coins just stay in my account and never get sent.. it's only about $12 worth of bitcoins
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
May 08, 2016, 06:31:37 PM
Loaded my card 2-3 hours ago and its still pending & not on the card!!
Pages:
Jump to: