Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 63. (Read 293872 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
May 08, 2016, 04:11:52 PM
So, question for people who use the card, do you recommend it or not?

Pls simple answer, thank you.
I would recomend for sure!! Had some problems but thats to be expected for a new thing like this. VERY useful if you aint got no cash and have Bitcoins!!! Smiley
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
May 08, 2016, 09:53:17 AM
please, write to [email protected] from your registered email and we will look into it unless already done

I wrote early about that. Not answer from support.

And also we have problem with pending transaction.
I emailed to support about it too.

Transaction details:
# 458306    BTC->USD   Pending   BTC-0.190249

Where my 85$ on card of your service?

Why your commandship lie about Fast card load ?
Second day goes, but I have no money on my card: balance is empty and above transaction in pending state.
Support not answered.

I have very worse opinion and experience about e-coin.io service.
Sorry.
But service works worst! Huh

Hello,

As far as I can see this transaction did not pass through. I know you saw incorrect balance, however I fixed it.

I have also replied to your ticket.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 08, 2016, 09:41:44 AM
please, write to [email protected] from your registered email and we will look into it unless already done

I wrote early about that. Not answer from support.

And also we have problem with pending transaction.
I emailed to support about it too.

Transaction details:
# 458306    BTC->USD   Pending   BTC-0.190249

Where my 85$ on card of your service?

Why your commandship lie about Fast card load ?
Second day goes, but I have no money on my card: balance is empty and above transaction in pending state.
Support not answered.

I have very worse opinion and experience about e-coin.io service.
Sorry.
But service works worst! Huh
Activity: 299
May 08, 2016, 08:04:11 AM
Third week that I am trying just to register. I am not getting activation email message on my gmail(!?!) account. Support replies 4-7 days after request, with the idea: "Change your email accoount" and after vasting another email address, with: "We passed this to our dev team" ?!?? Is this some kind of a sick joke service Huh Dev team has to check why activation email is not passing through gmail ?!?Huh This is ridiculous.

Did anyone else had problems with reigstering and activating account on e-coin.io ?? It's beyond ridiculous that activation email gets stuck if you're registering with a simple gmail address .
Activity: 37
May 08, 2016, 07:43:37 AM

Highly recommended. It has made life easier. Simply the best out there.

I successfully transferred BTC out of my wallet after 3 days just as promised. Wonderful
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
May 08, 2016, 02:47:05 AM

May 07, 2016, 08:45:54 PM
This isnt good at all. We all know bitcoin is very volatile.
What if the price of bitcoin drops drasticlly after 3 days of purchase.
Will you compensate your customers.

Seems like that they are just trying to force us to use their debit card. This kind of actions are very despicable.

let's be a bit more constructive here ) Correct me if I'm wrong, but here are the basic options:
- if you bought them thinking the price is going to fall (which seems to be the concern in your message), why did you buy them?
- regardless of the previous question, you think the price is going to fall - there is an option to load your card, and you fix the current price, right?
- if you think it is going to increase, then there is no issue with 3 days

What exactly is "despicable"? Where else ca you instantly buy BTC paying with a card/paypal/etc at the price you can buy them from E-Coin/Wirex? This is a very new service, still teething, still working around various issues, so, inevitably it takes time and adjustments to run at full speed.

It's all good and easy to blame and complain, but let's be real guys, a month ago there was no such option on the market AT ALL, and now it is "despicable"? Smiley

I understand e-coin.io is rendering a great service and i really appreciate your efforts.
But please kindly inform your customers about such development like you have always done.
Thanks
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
May 07, 2016, 04:08:56 PM
Waited 3 days, transfer out still not working. What a joke.
Merit: 12
May 07, 2016, 02:23:56 PM
Hi gosha,

I've tried to transfer after waiting 3 days, but my coins never arrived.
However, they has been deducted from my account, but no transaction history about the transfer either.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
May 07, 2016, 02:03:03 PM
My account not working.

I try load card : there was long wait status (about 1 minute) and was error: "Timeout by sending message CreateTransactionMsg to"  at read fiels above account details.

And also I tryed send bitcoin to another(external address, another service): there was long wait and this error at last: "Timeout by sending message CreateTransactionMsg to".

Why I can not use my e-coin.io wallet now? What happen? For receive bitxoin wallet works, but for withdraw - not working!

Card Loading fine for me! I have had this timeout prob before, just keep trying , it will go through eventually. Also try use the app if it dont work on browser
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
May 07, 2016, 01:52:56 PM
My account not working.

I try load card : there was long wait status (about 1 minute) and was error: "Timeout by sending message CreateTransactionMsg to"  at read fiels above account details.

And also I tryed send bitcoin to another(external address, another service): there was long wait and this error at last: "Timeout by sending message CreateTransactionMsg to".

Why I can not use my e-coin.io wallet now? What happen? For receive bitxoin wallet works, but for withdraw - not working!

May 07, 2016, 01:52:04 PM
Hi, I have an account with e-coin and I know you can add it to your PP and withdraw funds for a selected number of countries, but when I tried to add a card and verify my paypal it was rejected, is there a restriction for other countries to verify paypal except US?

yes, PP have some limitations - please, write to [email protected] and we will try to help
May 07, 2016, 01:51:12 PM

Seems like that they are just trying to force us to use their debit card. This kind of actions are very despicable.

let's be a bit more constructive here ) Correct me if I'm wrong, but here are the basic options:
- if you bought them thinking the price is going to fall (which seems to be the concern in your message), why did you buy them?
- regardless of the previous question, you think the price is going to fall - there is an option to load your card, and you fix the current price, right?
- if you think it is going to increase, then there is no issue with 3 days

What exactly is "despicable"? Where else ca you instantly buy BTC paying with a card/paypal/etc at the price you can buy them from E-Coin/Wirex? This is a very new service, still teething, still working around various issues, so, inevitably it takes time and adjustments to run at full speed.

It's all good and easy to blame and complain, but let's be real guys, a month ago there was no such option on the market AT ALL, and now it is "despicable"? Smiley
Activity: 299
May 07, 2016, 10:06:20 AM
Third week that I am trying just to register. I am not getting activation email message on my gmail(!?!) account. Support replies 4-7 days after request, with the idea: "Change your email accoount" and after vasting another email address, with: "We passed this to our dev team" ?!?? Is this some kind of a sick joke service Huh Dev team has to check why activation email is not passing through gmail ?!?Huh This is ridiculous.
Activity: 150
May 07, 2016, 08:35:46 AM
I am using xapo one and I am happy with that. I don't have other debit cards so I am interested in other people opinion.
Activity: 14
May 07, 2016, 05:00:22 AM
My account not working.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 07, 2016, 04:12:56 AM
Hi, I have an account with e-coin and I know you can add it to your PP and withdraw funds for a selected number of countries, but when I tried to add a card and verify my paypal it was rejected, is there a restriction for other countries to verify paypal except US?
May 07, 2016, 03:31:51 AM
Apparently the 3 day delay is due to fraud prevention, so I guess they have had some fraud occurred. But rather than deal with it properly they make us all suffer.  Angry
Activity: 20
May 06, 2016, 05:30:08 PM

May 06, 2016, 02:04:08 PM
What if the price of bitcoin drops drasticaly after 3 days of purchase.

Pages:
Jump to: