Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 67. (Read 293872 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
April 26, 2016, 10:42:05 AM
Ah, you added the missing transaction back Smiley Dated on 'just now' Wink

yes, that's fixed now, too
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
April 26, 2016, 10:41:24 AM
Ah, you added the missing transaction back Smiley Dated on 'just now' Wink
April 26, 2016, 10:30:16 AM
Yeah its just weird, the transactions now dont match what actually made the balance, because the load transaction disappeared. I can see how this will get you into loads of trouble after 2-3 years of 'creative accounting' like this Cheesy
April 26, 2016, 10:28:20 AM
your pending card load of EUR 11.00 has been processed.

it was actually a pending refund of a load your system was unable to process Smiley

not exactly Smiley

To refund would be to return the BTC which you had ordered to load to the card. But due to a communication error at the bank's end, the card load was not processed, whereas the BTC amount has been written off your account. So, technically we have processed the pending or "stuck" transaction. Doesn't matter though, you've got the money, that's the main thing
April 26, 2016, 10:23:46 AM

it was actually a pending refund of a load your system was unable to process Smiley
April 26, 2016, 10:22:27 AM
what's your registered e-mail?

sent as msg

Apologies for the inconvenience
April 26, 2016, 10:17:06 AM

sent as msg
April 26, 2016, 10:02:29 AM
-plz fix-

Annnnd : still nothing , no email , no reply and no money

April 26, 2016, 09:40:40 AM
-plz fix-

Annnnd : still nothing , no email , no reply and no money
April 26, 2016, 07:38:59 AM
-plz fix-

Still nothing , no email , no reply and no money
April 26, 2016, 05:06:02 AM
man, horrible

2016-04-25 11:11:18 ; send btc to e-coin

they dont appear, some email back & forth, 2 hours later i finally see them in account

2016-04-25 12:30 ; try to turn 0.02btc to euro on card

weird errors, email back & forth, 1 hour later it appear to have done 'something'
its 'pending'

taking a long time, starting emails back & forth

2016-04-25 13:45 ; they admit ;
> We have technical issue with loading EUR cards. It should be available again to load late today.

2016-04-25 23:45 ; i check again, nothing changed, i send a email to ask wtf

2016-04-26 09:00 ; they sent me email ;
> Issue was fixed yesterday. Please, let us know if you are still experiencing any issues.

2016-04-26 09:30 ; i check again, nothing changed,another email gets sent asking wtf

2016-04-26 10:00 ; reply ;
> Your load wasn't successfull. Your balance was corrected. Please try again to load your card, it should be fine now.

2016-04-26 10:05; i check again, nothing changed, another email gets sent asking wtf

2016-04-26 10:10; reply ;
> Sorry, your transaction need to be refunded by us. It may take up to 2 days.

this is really horrible, not only do you blatantly -lie- about actions you have taken, you also dont put in effort, and then -punish- the user for -YOUR- failing

-plz fix-
April 25, 2016, 05:09:28 PM

That's just hilarious. The website has tons of issues, INCLUDING the contact form for support... haha..

So what does ever work?

do you need your issue resolved? If yes, please, address it to support@ via e-mail or at least mention your email here or in PM. If not, please, try not to overload everyone with too much negative information and emotion, let's stay constructive and stick to the point
Activity: 266
Merit: 266
April 25, 2016, 03:39:33 PM
Personally I wrote in here and now the third time I filled up the Contact us form. No reply yet, it's been 3 days I'm trying to load up my card...

"Thank you for contacting us. You are very important to us, all information received will always remain confidential. We will contact you as soon as we review your message."

Let me doubt the above. A simply reply would be the bare minimal for this situation to become acceptable. Just load the card or return the bitcoins...

Still waiting: # 407087 BTC->USD   Pending   BTC-1.000113

For the record I also pmed gosha@e-coin with account e-mail and transaction ID. 3 support requests made on the e-coin website's contact form, plus I wrote in this thread. Still no reply from all parties.
I'm hesitant to call it a gox, but maybe the rebranding is not from E-coin to Wirex but E-coin to Mtgox...

the "contact us" form has not been working recently, so, your requests may have not been received by the support team.
Could you re-send via e-mail to [email protected], please?

That's just hilarious. The website has tons of issues, INCLUDING the contact form for support... haha..

So what does ever work?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
April 25, 2016, 01:36:18 PM
Personally I wrote in here and now the third time I filled up the Contact us form. No reply yet, it's been 3 days I'm trying to load up my card...

"Thank you for contacting us. You are very important to us, all information received will always remain confidential. We will contact you as soon as we review your message."

Let me doubt the above. A simply reply would be the bare minimal for this situation to become acceptable. Just load the card or return the bitcoins...

For the record I also pmed gosha@e-coin with account e-mail and transaction ID. 3 support requests made on the e-coin website's contact form, plus I wrote in this thread. Still no reply from all parties.
I'm hesitant to call it a gox, but maybe the rebranding is not from E-coin to Wirex but E-coin to Mtgox...

the "contact us" form has not been working recently, so, your requests may have not been received by the support team.

Sent it via [email protected]. Finally got a request received message.

"Your request (720) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff."

Can you make sure it gets processed quickly? I've been waiting quite a while..

Edit: gosha responded to PM. Will see if I get my deposit..
April 25, 2016, 01:31:24 PM

Activity: 266
Merit: 266
April 25, 2016, 12:53:33 PM

doubt you'll get help. E-coin's too busy arguing with customers on this thread and insulting them too.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
April 25, 2016, 12:36:33 PM

April 25, 2016, 12:29:47 PM
@wirex (second attempt)
Do I need to register a new acc on wirex if I already have an account on e-coin.io? Can I transfer funds from my e-coin card (vcc) to wirex?
You will not need to register again. All E-Coin accounts with cards, bitcoin balances move over automatically. Nothing needed from your side. All Virtual and plastic cards will be fine. You can now use the Wirex app with e-coin.io account.
Thanks! Is it possible to transfer funds from one e-coin card to another, or to change EUR/USD funds from the card back to BTC?

one card to another - this will be possible soon. It can be done now, but not directly

EUR/USD/GBP to BTC - yes, that's possible in the "Buy Bitcoin" section of your account page.
21M
Activity: 450
Merit: 256
Mr. BTC
April 25, 2016, 12:27:28 PM
@wirex (second attempt)
Do I need to register a new acc on wirex if I already have an account on e-coin.io? Can I transfer funds from my e-coin card (vcc) to wirex?
You will not need to register again. All E-Coin accounts with cards, bitcoin balances move over automatically. Nothing needed from your side. All Virtual and plastic cards will be fine. You can now use the Wirex app with e-coin.io account.
Thanks! Is it possible to transfer funds from one e-coin card to another, or to change EUR/USD funds from the card back to BTC?
April 25, 2016, 11:44:29 AM

Where is 3 days coming from? How about the other 10 people who've posted BEFORE me in this exact thread? How about the people who are waiting on customer service to get back to them? You clearly don't take the time to read anything.

it's all your posts, mate, you have been the main source of negative comments in this thread, where do you get the time? Smiley

Can you, please, PM your registered e-mail so that I have a look at the history of communication with support? Want to get to the route of the issue

Keep insulting people as the representative of customer service. E-COIN AT ITS FINEST

do you have the registered e-mail for us to investigate the problem?
Pages:
Jump to: