Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 64. (Read 293872 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
May 06, 2016, 07:01:26 AM
Thanks for the reply  Roll Eyes

still the same for the time being - you can only transfer out the BTC bought more than 3 days before
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
May 06, 2016, 05:24:35 AM
Thanks for the reply  Roll Eyes
May 05, 2016, 06:40:54 AM
And when you say 'temporary' and 'this won't last long' can you give any timeframe?
May 05, 2016, 01:33:52 AM
Crazy. Some of us rely on using that money, and now from nowhere it is not possible. Really not good service.
May 04, 2016, 06:09:15 PM
We pay for our debit card and your exchange rates. So it is not free. You should warn us before placing a purchase order. But you haven't. That's simply showing how thoughtless you are. And your attitude.

mate, once again, it was not planned and it is temporary - and there was no time for warnings and probably no need for FAQ, as this won't last long. If it does, there will definitely be proper notice.
Understand this may be a bit inconvenient, please, accept our apologies for that.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
May 04, 2016, 06:03:50 PM
We pay for our debit card and your exchange rates. So it is not free. You should warn us before placing a purchase order. But you haven't. That's simply showing how thoughtless you are. And your attitude. I just bought btc and have to wait for 3 days.
May 04, 2016, 05:55:51 PM
Hello, i am unable to make transfer from my bitcoin wallet to another BTC address.
After i initiate the transfer, and clicked on the confirmation link in email, my BTC gets deducted but comes back few seconds later, and no BTC is transferred.

Whats going on.

I have been trying to pay someone 3 hours but e-coin wont let me.

Same here. Trying to make a transfer.

are those BTC which you bought via E-Coin or deposited from other wallets?

bought.

there is a temporary limitation in place - BTC bought via E-Coin can be transferred out not before 3 days after purchase.
We will keep you posted on the developments/changes

Why the hell don't you let us know that before we buy bitcoin? Show a warning before we buy. Create some FAQ document. How can you be this thoughtless? We aren't using a free service.

BUY bitcoin is effectively a free service for the time being. This was not a planned measure, so, FAQ is not really applicable here, and "thoughtless" is not the most appropriate term.
As mentioned, this is a temporary thing, and will keep you posted
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
May 04, 2016, 05:38:05 PM
Hello, i am unable to make transfer from my bitcoin wallet to another BTC address.
After i initiate the transfer, and clicked on the confirmation link in email, my BTC gets deducted but comes back few seconds later, and no BTC is transferred.

Whats going on.

bought.

there is a temporary limitation in place - BTC bought via E-Coin can be transferred out not before 3 days after purchase.

Why the hell don't you let us know that before we buy bitcoin? Show a warning before we buy. Create some FAQ document. How can you be this thoughtless? We aren't using a free service.
May 04, 2016, 05:31:56 PM

Whats going on.

bought.

May 04, 2016, 05:28:27 PM

Whats going on.

bought.
May 04, 2016, 05:02:42 PM

Whats going on.

May 04, 2016, 04:01:13 PM

Whats going on.

Activity: 37
May 04, 2016, 02:34:44 PM

Whats going on.

May 04, 2016, 06:54:49 AM
my card load is still not on the card but was subtracted from BTC balance.  

will need your registered e-mail to look into it
dm
BTC balance back, Thanx Smiley

good, thank you for the confirmation!
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
May 04, 2016, 06:45:29 AM

dm
BTC balance back, Thanx Smiley
legendary
May 04, 2016, 05:33:25 AM

dm
May 03, 2016, 05:05:12 PM

legendary
May 03, 2016, 04:32:16 PM
legendary
May 03, 2016, 08:46:49 AM
GBP working now but kept timing out, took me maybe 20+ go's!!! but loaded in the end Smiley
edit: balance gone fromBTC balance but still not on card!? will update if/when loads
May 03, 2016, 08:03:30 AM
GBP loading not working again?

it will resume later today
Pages:
Jump to: