Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin debit card - page 83. (Read 293872 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 250
March 03, 2016, 07:27:47 AM
Hello, I ordered a EUR card (paid $50 for Express shipping) on Feb 26th, but got no tracking number. I also contacted support yesterday via E-coin form (I wasn't logged in, but added my E-mail address) and got no reply. The reason I contacted support was so they can send me the tracking number.

Hello Ionut,

I have checked your tracking number, we have not received it yet. As soon as it arrives, we will let you know.
Activity: 388
March 03, 2016, 07:22:05 AM
Hi All,

Please mind we have maximum limits for wire transfer when topping up your card (Fast Bank transfer method): https://help.e-coin.io/hc/en-us/articles/207150559
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
March 03, 2016, 05:33:35 AM
Hi there , are you guys planning to make a C2C (Card to card) feature which should allow users to send funds to each others ? (just like Payoneer to Payoneer & Neteller to Neteller) , that would be awesome .
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
March 03, 2016, 04:36:06 AM
i am really disappointed in the service this time and want to say your customer support is not good at all.. everything was working fine, i deposited coins on 28th feb and they never showed up in my account even though they are long confirmed on network .. i contacted customer care and no reply ... i left a message on live chat then i got a reply only twice stating the tech team will look into it and till now NADA my money is still not in my account sent msgs on the support and no reply at all since 48 hours this is really disappointing.
Just use other services on the market, cheaper and with 24/7 support... 3USD for a card is a rip-off
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
March 03, 2016, 02:14:50 AM
i am really disappointed in the service this time and want to say your customer support is not good at all.. everything was working fine, i deposited coins on 28th feb and they never showed up in my account even though they are long confirmed on network .. i contacted customer care and no reply ... i left a message on live chat then i got a reply only twice stating the tech team will look into it and till now NADA my money is still not in my account sent msgs on the support and no reply at all since 48 hours this is really disappointing.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
March 03, 2016, 12:49:51 AM
I guess Now E-coin is Wirex.
Will you have a free delivery card raffle this time?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
March 02, 2016, 10:20:34 PM
paging gosha@e-coin...
March 02, 2016, 01:39:12 PM
I got the beta wirex app. Its nice, altho i would prefer my home screen to not be my cards, rather options and btc. Also card balance is not showing (currenty?), btc ballance works.
Still no sign of unload funds to wirex balance, or buy btc from balance or card. :L(((((
Activity: 812
March 01, 2016, 07:29:07 PM
Hi!

I've a few questions about the unverified card.

Does anyone know if they [Ecoin] share any type of personal data with governments? Like balance of account, deposits, withdrawals etc..
How anonymous is the 'unverified' card?
Is it possible to purchase several unverifed cards to one shipping address?
When you order a card do you need to use real personal data or is just a "real" shipping address enough?

Thanks!
Answer for 3 yes you can purchase sever unverified cards to one shipping address
for no 4 you can buy just with real address and no personal data because my friend doing these things for other 2 you can send email to support they will reply to you
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 01, 2016, 07:06:32 PM
Hi!

I've a few questions about the unverified card.

Does anyone know if they [Ecoin] share any type of personal data with governments? Like balance of account, deposits, withdrawals etc..
How anonymous is the 'unverified' card?
Is it possible to purchase several unverifed cards to one shipping address?
When you order a card do you need to use real personal data or is just a "real" shipping address enough?

Thanks!
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
March 01, 2016, 12:38:17 PM
There is no tracking number, unless you payed for express shipping.

Thanks, I paid for express. I edited my post.
March 01, 2016, 11:55:46 AM
There is no tracking number, unless you payed for express shipping.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
March 01, 2016, 10:59:55 AM
Hello, I ordered a EUR card (paid $50 for Express shipping) on Feb 26th, but got no tracking number. I also contacted support yesterday via E-coin form (I wasn't logged in, but added my E-mail address) and got no reply. The reason I contacted support was so they can send me the tracking number.
Activity: 388
February 28, 2016, 12:12:34 PM
You can register to test the new E-Coin/Wirex application.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1AeSkcDe1MqQAgQLgXzaD3m8NYwLIbZ-yIOq_GeS0qKg/viewform
February 26, 2016, 08:59:00 PM
Is there any monthly fees while using the virtual dollar card ?
because while I was checking my account later, I found that there is a $1 was deducted from my card and was labeled as a TransactionFees ! Can you tell me why is that ??

and please try to raise your rates with your new rebranding because your btc/usd price is always lower than all exchanges

Yes, there is monthly service fee of $1 (or 1 EUR, 1 GBP depends on your card's currency). It is taken every months around the same day while you have positive balance on the card.

As for the rate, I know our senior management was considering improving the rate, however I do not know the results unfortunately. I mean, I do ot know whether any changes will be done or not, but I hope so.
February 26, 2016, 08:55:37 PM
Since some things changed , could you tell me if anything changed for "Algeria" Please ? Or we still can't order physical cards ?

Still no changes unfortunately.
Activity: 812
February 26, 2016, 07:55:01 PM
Is there any monthly fees while using the virtual dollar card ?
because while I was checking my account later, I found that there is a $1 was deducted from my card and was labeled as a TransactionFees ! Can you tell me why is that ??

and please try to raise your rates with your new rebranding because your btc/usd price is always lower than all exchanges
I am also using this card but they never deduct any monthly fees from my account may be you done any transaction and they cut for this about rate its really good because I am also thinking its very low rate
Pages:
Jump to: